• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
Is there legally such a thing as cuddle ****? Because that's how lonely I am.
No offense, but are you actually going to do something about the loneliness or do you expect us to cuddle you through our monitors? You say something like this every week it seems.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
No offense, but are you actually going to do something about the loneliness or do you expect us to cuddle you through our monitors? You say something like this every week it seems.
eh it feels good just to talk about it

yeah maybe consider removing it from your vocabulary
then what word do we use when discussing the topic in earnest?

Cuddle Rumpus?
heavens you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
All you plebs and your sleep. Staying up to get your workout done, studying for a stats final, and feeling the immense power of 16 oz cups of coffee coursing through your sleepless body...now that's the life.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You got me there.

@ Soft Serve Soft Serve do you know what Chillin did in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjVxAijQSs&list=UUj1J3QuIftjOq9iv_rr7Egw&index=1 game 2 when he like wavelanded out of his side-B? I'm curious about this 'cuz I do play around with wolf a liiiittle bit. Was it just the low angle + the slope on the edge of the stage that caused it or what?
It's a momentum glitch with side b landing on the slope I guess. It just causes a slide backwards. I've seen it before on yoshis brawl and lylat, never tried to duplicate it. Yoshis story ledges are jank to begin with. It was not intentional though lol, chillin just played it off like a cool guy

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So Gamestop broke the street date for GG XRD here in the U.S. FML won't be able to get it till after work on Friday but fiends of airdashers start calling your local Gamestop stores to see if they have it .

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So Gamestop broke the street date for GG XRD here in the U.S. FML won't be able to get it till after work on Friday but fiends of airdashers start calling your local Gamestop stores to see if they have it .
Can't they get fined for breaking street dates? Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.

Bleck

Smash Master
then what word do we use when discussing the topic in earnest?
don't discuss the topic in earnest

it's extremely unlikely that you have any experiences that contribute to having a meaningful opinion about it and as such it would be in your best interest to avoid actively taking part in any discussions about it

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
tfw my final math evaluation is tomorrow, and I won't have to put up with this bs for the rest of my life

Seriously, whoever the **** sat down and decided to discover vector spaces, like what the actual ****?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
tfw my final math evaluation is tomorrow, and I won't have to put up with this bs for the rest of my life

Seriously, whoever the **** sat down and decided to discover vector spaces, like what the actual ****?
It all comes to be meaningful when it was all used to create Melee

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994

For your sake, I hope you never have to work with quaternions.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
"You guy are nerds." - A very wise man.

I made my own santa av 'cause i'm so based. My first time using paint.net, i think it came out ok.
If anyone wants to make me one I wont say no.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i dreamt i had a kid once, she was great. She knocked over her milk and started crying, it was very cute

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream where me and my fantasy wife lived in a tree in the middle of the ocean. Then vikings decided to attack and raid our ocean tree home. We got pissed and turned into giant godzilla dragon monsters and killed all the vikings

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
So I'm learning Plink Dashing and the timing is really finicky.
What I want to know is: Why is it called Plink dashing?
From the Chozo Bible:
[...]the reason I call it plink dash (Plinking = Priority linking) is because I believe that would be the proper term form it. Something about the attack button input messing with the priority of the c stick input causing it to crouch blah blah...

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I've been trying to be more social since yesterday since I can be awk a f around strangers/people I don't know well. Yesterday, I talked to this one kid while on the bus about this one program at our school. Then I saw these kids playing Smash 3DS in the hallway, I told them that I was gonna play them the next day.

The next day is today, I played them and talked to them a bit, learned a small bit about them all. I absolutely rocked their booties with my Peach, it was awesome. Then afterwards I decided to try talking to this cute grill I sit next to in my chem class. I noticed that she was drawing this really detailed picture, it looked pretty cool. I was going to wait until like 5 minutes before thep eroid ended to start a conversation because I didn't really feel like talking for too long.

So on reg days, we get out at 9:56 from this period. On Wednesdays, it's 9:42 but I thought it was actually 9:46!!!
So at like 9:41 I said "Hey, did you draw all of that yourself?" And while doing so, the bell rang. :roll::roll::roll:
But she said "Oh, yeah." and I was like "It's really good. :)" and her face lit up and was like "Thnx. :roll:" Then we had to leave for our next class.

I hope I can not be awk and become more comfortable with these social experiences the more I do them.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
dreams are so weird

one I had as a child involved Steve Irwin and I getting eaten by a hippo

another involved a trailer park in the desert, a rattlesnake that turned into wood, a Mowgli-lookin kid, a piece of golden poo owned by my great aunt, a very stylized house with a cannibal inside who mistook me and Mowgli for spaghetti and the golden poo as a meatball, and killer puppets.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Accepted a 41-character 2-stock iron man challenge from one of the top players in my local scene... How should I prepare?
Just practice spacing bairs with like every character
use your bad characters as fodder to take stocks off his good characters, but dont CP yourself too bad. Use kirby and stuff to take his mid tier stocks, go mid tier vs high tiers, try to conserve your good characters until he picks his mains or its your last characters

Top Bottom