• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
So a player here who's basically just starting out in the scene **** talked Stevens point. This sparked a crew battle with them. That crew battle then sparked an entire crew battle circuit with Eau Claire, Stevens Point, Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison. This is crazy but awesome haha

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Okay, Final over, pretty sure I just bombed what was supposed to be an easy final but whatevers. Night social thread

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Someone make a Swimming Pools smash parody please

I got pools full of spacies I'ma drown in~

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So far, I've gotten 2 B's and one A. Waiting for my last final grade.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
How exactly do crew battles work as far as character choice and stage striking? This circuit will be my first crew battle lol

I know ppl are generally character locked iirc

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
How exactly do crew battles work as far as character choice and stage striking? This circuit will be my first crew battle lol

I know ppl are generally character locked iirc
Normally it's strike for first stage, then the next person can opt to go random select stage to character lock the opponent. If he stage CPs the opponent can switch characters like it was a regular set

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
@ Saito Saito no, I just enter as Toast in any tourney

Normally it's strike for first stage, then the next person can opt to go random select stage to character lock the opponent. If he stage CPs the opponent can switch characters like it was a regular set
Just to make sure I've got this right I'll lay it out like this.

Crew A = [PA1, PA2, PA3, PA4, PA5]
Crew B = [PB1, PB2, PB3, PB4, PB5]

Game 1: PA1 vs PB1
Let's say PA1 wins with 2 stocks left

PB2 now faces PA1 and PB2 chooses the stage to go to. PA1 now has the option to switch characters? There's no striking in this part at all?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

PB2 now faces PA1 and PB2 chooses the stage to go to. PA1 now has the option to switch characters? There's no striking in this part at all?
Nah
Ive seen you down as standardtoaster before
Dont try to trick us
We know who u r

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality

No, last time I checked for crews (at least for Melee) the way it works is this.
There's two crews, so like you said
Crew A: PA1, PA2, PA3, PA4, PA5
Crew B: PB1, PB2, PB3, PB4, PB5

The players are character locked for the entire crew battle, no switching whatsoever. The only legal stages are Final Destination, Dreamland and Battlefield.
Both starters face each other game one. They play RPS to see who strikes first. If player PA1 wins with two stocks, Crew B gets to pick any of their remaining players to play next, there is no specific order. Then the new player from Crew B gets to pick the stage they play on next. At this point there are no more stage bans at all and it comes down to a counterpick game.

Edit: Apparently the character lock is just something in The Melee Games. Sorry, I'm too stuck on MattDotZeb's rules lol, but everything else is correct tho.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Nameless, your verbal assault on the otherkin reptiles is horrible, especially after they were viciously attacked and constantly threatened by bipedalist primate terrorists.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So I never got an AMA lined up for today cuz PPMD never got back to me. Any PMDT skimming the thread up for one? Maybe you SB?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Ikr gotta keep them things lookin nice and lubed with toothpaste

ETA: oopsies I pulled some nasty DP
Can you believe, stay with me here, can you friggin believe... those 2 like'em... WITH NO POLISH. Can we tie them up with shoes and threaten to microwave their legs or something really mean??

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Can you believe, stay with me here, can you friggin believe... those 2 like'em... WITH NO POLISH. Can we tie them up with shoes and threaten to microwave their legs or something really mean??
This post and that avatar somehow reminded me of Henry.

Oh Henry.

--But now I think it's time I got some shut-eye, I should have like 12 hours ago but oh wellll *shrug*

Also Henry from Fire Emblem : Awakening before anyone asks

Last edited:
Top Bottom