• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Although my facial expression is usually more akin to what shairn's avatar's face has when I type up posts or read smashboards, I'm still using this as my new ava. It has been decided.

Santafy only accepted if sketched santa hat

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Although my facial expression is usually more akin to what shairn's avatar's face has when I type up posts or read smashboards, I'm still using this as my new ava. It has been decided.

Santafy only accepted if sketched santa hat
That's a pretty good avatar.

Can I see the whole picture?

7.png

I consider this a very high priority.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Someone once put a santa hat on the nose of my avatar. I lost it though :/.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
i got just around 90 likes tonight you guys are the best ok i have to pass the f out now see you tomorrow

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, not the nightly backup! How could you, smashboards? How dare you make me find another way to waste my time at 3 am.
I love the nightly back-up because I get to catch up on threads without people posting :colorful:!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wait, so every nightly back up the "lets count to 100 warchamps before the mods check" threads automatically lose?
BM.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Me : "Let's practice ledgedashing and see if I can get to 100 without SDing."
One minute later : Beating the crap out of the randomly selected training partner because SDed at like 8.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't help but wonder why gray was chosen as the color for admin, when gray is also the color for user. I can't feel the power watching over me from the "Users Viewing Thread."
Ran out of colors basically haha. Admin names are bolded at least.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Ran out of colors basically haha. Admin names are bolded at least.
Are yellow/green/orange taken by some things on places other than P:M? I don't really see them often here, since I don't really browse other areas of the site...

Edit: At this moment in time I have come to the realization that there is not a stage set up in a way that I can practice ledgedashing and not fall to blastzones on a failed attempt. Gr, this makes it take more time to practice.

Last edited:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are yellow/green/orange taken by some things on places other than P:M? I don't really see them often here, since I don't really browse other areas of the site...
Can't see yellow on light versions of the site, green is associated with Broom, orange was thought about but just decided nah.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Can't see yellow on light versions of the site, green is associated with Broom, orange was thought about but just decided nah.
There are a lot of really pretty oranges out there (see: my previous ava), but idk what the limiters are on your color options so...
Going with a dark yellow would have been the same as going "brown" I suppose, dunno if that was also taken. But I like warm colors so orange works well for me at least. But it's also a pretty arbitrary change, the way that it is in place leads me to believe you're under cover in that users viewing thread counter, which is also pretty nice to think about.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
finished samurai champloo, guess ill continue log horizon, still didnt finish the 1st season

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
What background are you using? @ Leafeon Leafeon

I prefer the glorious Project M background as it makes everything better than that standard gray.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
What background are you using? @ Leafeon Leafeon

I prefer the glorious Project M background as it makes everything better than that standard gray.
I used P:M background until I saw people posting in blue text like two weeks ago. I use the Onyx style now, since I have yet to see anyone posting in black or dark grey colors and this is simply easier on the eyes to any posters with automatic color changes (as unnecessary as that option is...)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I used P:M background until I saw people posting in blue text like two weeks ago. I use the Onyx style now, since I have yet to see anyone posting in black or dark grey colors and this is simply easier on the eyes to any posters with automatic color changes (as unnecessary as that option is...)
Tourmaline master race

Last edited:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Doubt anything could get me to switch from emerald <3.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oh no I went and took a nap and now my arbitrary legal number of existence has risen by one

what is this strange icing-laden device being held up to my face. why is there burning sticks on it

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
oh no I went and took a nap and now my arbitrary legal number of existence has risen by one

what is this strange icing-laden device being held up to my face. why is there burning sticks on it
Happy Birthday Canon :D

Edit : got to 67 invincible ledgedashes in a row before SDing. Progress.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I've worked at a birthday party place for years, let me cut the cake.

I actually hate birthdays, I think its a stupid thing to celebrate. For the last few years I've refused to celebrate my birthday, I feel like age shouldn't matter once you reach a certain point of maturity and I don't really care to keep track of it. I'm 19 but I always have to think for a little bit whenever someone asks me because I don't keep track of it. It doesn't really even mater to me because I have no interest in drinking/smoking or anything, although EVO would be a lot more fun if I was 21.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I like birthdays because cake. But I can't stand it when people overdo cheap icings. 2/3 inch thick icing is disgusting to me oddly enough. (I actually prefer my cupcakes to not have icing at all.)

I wish cake was the thing I woke up to in the morning. Instead I get a cat slapping her tail on my face. Edit: Now that I think about it, that's kind of appropriate for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom