• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Is it me or does soft never sleep
pretty much
I've been having really bad sleeping problems for a while, it's been like 15 hours of sleep then 3 days of no sleep for a month and a half.
Smashboards dies at like 1 am my time, so I save all the youtube channels and webcomics I follow until then. If all else fails I keep myself busy with books/twitch until the dining hall opens at 7 and I can get my omlett, taters and coffee

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I turn older in two days

Managed to get the girl i've liked on and off for like 3 years to agree to go to dinner with me that day

Plate is winning

(until aomething inevitably goes horribly wrong, as is the Squirtle curse)

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Poor squirtles. I'm glad Roy doesn't have a curse like that.
I actually think he has the most choices of women in the FE series at all for main characters, excluding Robin.

Well at least there's always officer Jenny, squirtle.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I turn older in two days

Managed to get the girl i've liked on and off for like 3 years to agree to go to dinner with me that day

Plate is winning

(until aomething inevitably goes horribly wrong, as is the Squirtle curse)
Pics
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei was* cool story

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I actually think he has the most choices of women in the FE series at all for main characters, excluding Robin.

I had to fight two Roys at once in doubles because my partner killed himself

It was like a nightmare came to life

Pics
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei was* cool story
Not gonna give all you thirsty mangs pics

Just know she very kawaiindesu

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I had to fight two Roys at once in doubles because my partner killed himself

It was like a nightmare came to life

Not gonna give all you thirsty mangs pics

Just know she very kawaiindesu
Lemme know when you done in imagination land

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Well was I too late to get a hat too? I only have a phone, so I don't have access to ms paint.

ETA: Also happy Crawling Out of Your Bleeding Mother Kicking and Screaming Day @Canon

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
where did you get that picture, please delete it

stop invading my privacy ;-;

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Dude i just beat FE6 recently and I didn't know he had all these options lol. Him marrying Cecilia is a big surprise cause she is Roy's instructor when he was in Ostia at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

Dude i just beat FE6 recently and I didn't know he had all these options lol. Him marrying Cecilia is a big surprise cause she is Roy's instructor when he was in Ostia at the beginning of the game.
I don't like using characters that are given to you and are already tier 2-- usually their stats are worse than what you can get by levelling up some characters from the earlygame. That aside, I always supported Roy to Lilina or Sophia, since having a mage beside your lord is never a bad idea and isn't necessarily tough to keep track of. (Whereas, if you were to marry Cecilia, since she's a mounted unit she would move around faster than Roy does.) So it's like, not only having the caster+staff user next to your lord, but also not limitting a mounted unit to 5/6 spaces opposed to 7/8.

In FE 7 I also always married Eliwood to Ninian for the ending, so technically Roy is half ice dragon from his mother. :333 The more you know. (This is also canon because it's in the Fire Emblem Novels, so yeah, Roy is half ice dragon even though his blade is designed around fire.)

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
In FE 7 I also always married Eliwood to Ninian for the ending, so technically Roy is half ice dragon from his mother. :333 The more you know. (This is also canon because it's in the Fire Emblem Novels, so yeah, Roy is half ice dragon even though his blade is designed around fire.)
I also think that Roy's final smash should be changed to illustrate this, making him use a dragon stone and going mamkute for the short duration of the attack and using ice instead of fire. But that will never happen ;sadness.

(Like this, except an ice one instead)

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I don't like using characters that are given to you and are already tier 2-- usually their stats are worse than what you can get by levelling up some characters from the earlygame. That aside, I always supported Roy to Lilina or Sophia, since having a mage beside your lord is never a bad idea and isn't necessarily tough to keep track of. (Whereas, if you were to marry Cecilia, since she's a mounted unit she would move around faster than Roy does.) So it's like, not only having the caster+staff user next to your lord, but also not limitting a mounted unit to 5/6 spaces opposed to 7/8.

Yeah I went the Lililna route as well in my playthrough of FE6 as a A support with Roy and I sadly only used Sofiya like 3 times. I only used Cecelia cause of support conversations but Lilina and the other Eturian generals mainly Percevial. I don't like using prepromotes as well but I like to switch up my party and try to use alot of characters. As For FE7 I'm planning to do that in my Hector hard mode playthrough with Eliwood.

Last edited:
Top Bottom