• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Anyone spot the new sidebar widget?

It makes your News Feed page live update as well
@ Bazkip Bazkip is my only active friend on smashboards so my news feed looks a bit creepy

EDIT: To answer your question, no, I still haven't found it actually

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Phew! Finally done.

If only someone had brought in PM today at school
I was stuck Foxing it up in Muhlay

I can apparently do decent drill shines and little else

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Wait, I rescind that.

I can JC Shine all over the place nonsensically to the point of aggravating my opponent enough to let me get in with almost anything

Edit: I'm just trying to learn the guy for a new viewpoint. Bowser is my one and only PM main <3

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Wait, I rescind that.

I can JC Shine all over the place nonsensically to the point of aggravating my opponent enough to let me get in with almost anything

Edit: I'm just trying to learn the guy for a new viewpoint. Bowser is my one and only PM main <3
thank jezuz. you needa stick it to that butthole who was questioning your credibility for the sole reason of maining a PM who wasn't melee top tier. I semi followed PM's designs and redesigns of Bowser and it seems clear they worked particularly hard to balance him.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Stick armor everywhere
Now all his moves are still enormous commitments but maybe you can bet your opponent is going to be dumb enough for try and hit through your armor

JC BB is great though, wish you could Jc aerial BB.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I could care less about that guy, honestly. I don't hold them against it, either, just a somewhat ignorant redditor who thought they were being reasonable to someone they thought was being unreasonable

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
So I ran a 32-person tournament last weekend and it was awesome.

Also through meeting people there I realized that all the girls in my life work like this:

-Single
-Cute
-Smash

Pick two.

I mean I can settle for common interests other than Smash but damn it'd be nice.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
So I ran a 32-person tournament last weekend and it was awesome.

Also through meeting people there I realized that all the girls in my life work like this:

-Single
-Cute
-Smash

Pick two.

I mean I can settle for common interests other than Smash but damn it'd be nice.
I hate to break it to you man but the percentage of females to males as far as being avid fans of ANY fighting game is like, I stg it would be less than 1% in a carefully executed sociological servery/study.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Find someone you're interested in, form a relationship, introduce them to Smash. Gawd.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I know.

But knowing doesn't make me less sad.
I don't think it's very sad that chicks aren't viscerally attracted to the notion of beating the **** out of each other in loving sport like dudes are. Let em do their own things.

You know
It just occurred to me how few female smashers there are
I've yet to see one other than myself except irl
not that there's anything wrong with you pootskies but you're certainly going to remain a stunning minority

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Find someone you're interested in, form a relationship, introduce them to Smash. Gawd.
I have tried.

This has not been successful in the past.

But I will still keep trying.

You know
It just occurred to me how few female smashers there are
I've yet to see one other than myself except irl
I mean, I know a few personally, and I've played against a few more in tournaments, but the ones I know personally are all taken.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I have tried.

This has not been successful in the past.

But I will still keep trying.

I mean, I know a few personally, and I've played against a few more in tournaments, but the ones I know personally are all taken.
you're asking too much man, i'm tellin you even in the modern age of gender ambiguity and the war against stereotyping, smash and fighting games just don't resonate with the ladies. you're lucky if you get a cute girl who's even willing to go to tourneys with you. Every girl I see on stream at a tourney who's clearly dating someone is painfully obviously disinterested in her present situation lol (sighs, eyerolls, etc)

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
you're asking too much man, i'm tellin you even in the modern age of gender ambiguity and the war against stereotyping, smash and fighting games just don't resonate with the ladies. you're lucky if you get a cute girl who's even willing to go to tourneys with you. Every girl I see on stream at a tourney who's clearly dating someone is painfully obviously disinterested in her present situation lol (sighs, eyerolls, etc)
*decides to skip out on a rant about stupidity of gender roles and the concept of gender in general because it's too late and I'm busy watching videos*

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
*decides to skip out on a rant about stupidity of gender roles and the concept of gender in general because it's too late and I'm busy watching videos*
I could help pick up the slack a little bit, but it's finals week and I'm hungry.

If I'm gonna do anything resembling work, it's going to be photoshopping more Santa hats.

I think the number of santa hat avatars I've made that are in use has reached a dozen.

Top Bottom