• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Just learned that I'm apparently ranked top 500 in PM rankings on Smashboards.

It's not really an accomplishment, but it feels good nonetheless.

steelguttey

mei is bei
im premium now :^)

in other news, has anyone else read the baccano light novel? starting to read it and its pretty good so far

I happen to be a distributor of avatar santahats, if you're in the market.
pls put a santa hat on bowser jr

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I'd love a santa hat-ified avatar.

Hell, I'll take anything with my current avatar, Bowser, or anything math/probability related with (or without) a santa hat on it.

Uh, anyone know the dimensions of new distant planet? It seems identical to PS2 plus leaves plus a slightly higher ceiling, but i'm not really sure.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I'd love a santa hat-ified avatar.

Hell, I'll take anything with my current avatar, Bowser, or anything math/probability related with (or without) a santa hat on it.

Uh, anyone know the dimensions of new distant planet? It seems identical to PS2 plus leaves plus a slightly higher ceiling, but i'm not really sure.
odds.jpg

Heheh he's got a little bitty hat

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , watchu think about Maximilien? That Virtue and terror are needed for revolution and stuff.

Edit: nobody dare make anything for my avi. With the power of windows default programs I will blow you away.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
...santa hats?
...Plz?
MLGF.jpg

FULL ****ING WALLPAPER SIZED

I also sneakily got rid of those little bits of hair that would be sticking out so it's nice and shiny

EDIT: I color corrected it too now so it looks less completely out of place with those blues

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
how are you so fast??
That wasn't even close to my fastest! I Santa'd @Alakaslam's avatar 3 minutes after he posted his request.

Uhh... I don't really know how though. I just know my way around Photoshop really well, and I know how to find images online pretty efficiently.

EDIT: oh and that wasn't even that fast! It took me like 10 minutes ish to reply to this request, maybe even more.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Idk if I've posted this here already, I know I shared it on facebook but I doubt I did here
Maximus Thor is normally just surrealist/Absurdist humor but this video might just be the best thing I've watched this year.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Idk if I've posted this here already, I know I shared it on facebook but I doubt I did here
Maximus Thor is normally just surrealist/Absurdist humor but this video might just be the best thing I've watched this year.
This is the best video on that channel.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are we talking about postcounts?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Okay okay so I'm getting something really weird

I was trying to do some early aerial stuff that @SpiderMad gave me. I know Tap Jump has a few buffer frames on it, but If you hit the C stick during your jump squat Any direction but up You'll get an instant double jump. It was messing me up for Ike things but Then I messed around with it for DJC characters, Yoshi and peach gets the DJC land shenanigans easy, I was doing DJland OoS Dsmash consistantly once I started letting go of the shield, and it makes frame perfect DJC aerials stupid easy for ness/Lucas/M2

Is this well known? I'd imagine something like this would be hard to not get seen by 8adge so is it new?

@ Hylian Hylian You're online, is this something thats always been there I just never dug around enough threads to find?

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Okay okay so I'm getting something really weird

I was trying to do some early aerial stuff that @SpiderMad gave me. I know Tap Jump has a few buffer frames on it, but If you hit the C stick during your jump squat Any direction but up You'll get an instant double jump. It was messing me up for Ike things but Then I messed around with it for DJC characters, Yoshi and peach gets the DJC land shenanigans easy, I was doing DJland OoS Dsmash consistantly once I started letting go of the shield, and it makes frame perfect DJC aerials stupid easy for ness/Lucas/M2

Is this well known? I'd imagine something like this would be hard to not get seen by 8adge so is it new?

@ Hylian Hylian You're online, is this something thats always been there I just never dug around enough threads to find?
I use default controls, so I have never encountered that. Dunno if it's known or not.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I use default controls, so I have never encountered that. Dunno if it's known or not.
I'm using default controls too, and I've never had anything like this happen until tonight which is why its throwing me off. I'll ask Neon and Calabrel on facebook becuase they probably would know.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I need some validation on the term "pivot grab". I'm a resident 64 player so we might use the term "pivot grab" differently.

In 64, we literally execute a pivot and then a grab.

In PM, I can pivot -> grab.... I'm just so confused because a lot of people seem to be referring to dash -> turn-around grab.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I need some validation on the term "pivot grab". I'm a resident 64 player so we might use the term "pivot grab" differently.

In 64, we literally execute a pivot and then a grab.

In PM, I can pivot -> grab.... I'm just so confused because a lot of people seem to be referring to dash -> turn-around grab.
You're right, Its just a jargon thing that spawned from brawl not having the same pivots that were in melee and stuff, so the turnaround grabs that orgininated in brawl just started to be called pivot grabs

Top Bottom