• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
What bothers me are people like soft, talking about **** that happens and make it sound like it isn't that much of a problem, not making a huge deal out of them. I hate that attitude, trying to be too anime with all the self suffering,and I hate myself too for that.

Perhaps I'm not a person to talk about such a matter, because ill end up noticing that soft talks normally about his problems and that I'm the one making the fuss and being an attention *****.

I wonder why do I still post when I still make absolutely no sense; I contradict with everything I say and think.

I hate everything that goes on in life, why do people wisn death so badly?

I want to play pm with more people.

Oh and sengoku basara is enjoyable for someone with sh*t taste like myself, I need to watch more shows otherwise Ill lose my mentality to my lust and start eating watermelon. Someone please make me shut up

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I'm asking for a santa hat. Sketched, and the right color. Send help.
Does this suit your needs?
Tail.jpg

If you want I can go in a little deeper and clean up the hat by hand, thicken the lines to make it fit the original linework better, but I figured this might be good enough.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
What bothers me are people like soft, talking about **** that happens and make it sound like it isn't that much of a problem, not making a huge deal out of them. I hate that attitude, trying to be too anime with all the self suffering,and I hate myself too for that.

Perhaps I'm not a person to talk about such a matter, because ill end up noticing that soft talks normally about his problems and that I'm the one making the fuss and being an attention *****.

I wonder why do I still post when I still make absolutely no sense; I contradict with everything I say and think.

I hate everything that goes on in life, why do people isn death so badly?

I want to play pm with more people.

Oh and sengoku basara is enjoyable for someone with sh*t taste like myself, I need to watch more shows otherwise Ill lose my mentality to my lust and start eating watermelon. Someone please make me shut up
I'm sure meiling is just dying to fill it
If you know wat I meanin
Want coffee?

I pay. Cheap kind only, smallest size.
Us alley cats needa stick together.
Even though you ain't no cat.
I accept
No starbucks tho
Their coffee is strong as hell for no reason

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I don't think Id be able to hold myself back if I come to the US and find meimei

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
You're just making me want to do more lewd stuff than what I originally had in mind, it already was way too lewd

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
somebody tell me how the **** I get a damp rock in ORAS
I know I get it from the receptionist at the weather institute, same with all the weather rocks, but she only gave me an icy rock

everywhere I look online just says that you get it from her... so clearly I'm missing something
and my Politoad is currently a sad sack chump with no damp rock
help my Politoad not be a sad sack chump for America

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
somebody tell me how the **** I get a damp rock in ORAS
I know I get it from the receptionist at the weather institute, same with all the weather rocks, but she only gave me an icy rock

everywhere I look online just says that you get it from her... so clearly I'm missing something
and my Politoad is currently a sad sack chump with no damp rock
help my Politoad not be a sad sack chump for America
Try pee'ing on that odd rock

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ill go sleep now, because sleep is for the weak. Hopefully, Ill end up having a lewd dream about you guys.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Does this suit your needs?
View attachment 32299
If you want I can go in a little deeper and clean up the hat by hand, thicken the lines to make it fit the original linework better, but I figured this might be good enough.
You're a god at this.

Lewdfeon with a hat.

idk how I should feel about this.
You callin' me lewd? I'll show you lewd. *Commence hidden private chat messages*

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@Lizalfos
No one has to die just to make things easier for everyone else.(even as utterly cathartic as that would be to do, actions like that cross multiple lines that should never even be approached at all if possible)
Violence of that sort is entirely needless.

...Cruel, unusual, and greatly-deserved karma is fair game, though.
/he who would negate monsters
Guys
Why are you so lood today?
>"today"

Last edited:
Top Bottom