• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It takes longer to free up 106k items weighing 5.92gb than one item weighing 5.92gb because the system has to clear 106 000 as many indexes

5mins is pretty reasonable

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Who has skype and wants to help me pick out what songs would mesh well with these stages?
It takes longer to free up 106k items weighing 5.92gb than one item weighing 5.92gb because the system has to clear 106 000 as many indexes

5mins is pretty reasonable
I am not a reasonable fellow.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
What kind of music?
I'm going to be using tracks only from Sonic After the Sequel and Sonic Before the Sequel. Some of the genres from those games are rock jazz disco and trip hop. Interested? If so, add me up: anthonyvolke

EDIT: @steelguttey how does my new ava sit with you?

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nameless.png

Sorry it took a while, color correcting so the whites were close enough to look nice took a bit.

Someone wanna fix me up a Santa hat? ;)
Do you have a source image? That'd make my life easier but I can do it with the tiny pic too.
EDIT: It's easier both because source would be higher res, but also because otherwise I'm forced to use the site's JPEG which doesn't preserve transparency.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
View attachment 32335
Sorry it took a while, color correcting so the whites were close enough to look nice took a bit.

Do you have a source image? That'd make my life easier but I can do it with the tiny pic too.
EDIT: It's easier both because source would be higher res, but also because otherwise I'm forced to use the site's JPEG which doesn't preserve transparency.
Indeed, I do.

foxmccloud.png

I used a Jolteon one last Christmas. :p

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Someone wanna fix me up a Santa hat? ;)
JolteonTransparent.png

This one took a bit, because of the masking on the ear, plus the little outline addition to make everything mesh. Hope it's up to par!

EDIT: This version has transparency because I forgot before.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

That moment when you realize you're going on your first date in like 7 months

Idontevenknowwhattodo lel

Top Bottom