• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

captain falcon's build makes no sense because any cardio at all would get rid of all that muscle

/destroyed

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Can you eat Pokémon, like legit? I remember in the first movie, oak was boiling a krabby.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
No because literally every one of them has toxins in their sweat/blood/fur

Not that you should even be considering it anyway
What the hell do people in the Pokemon world eat, then?

Are there non-Pokemon animals or do they just exclusively eat the fruits and veggies that aren't more pokemon in disguise?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
What the hell do people in the Pokemon world eat, then?

Are there non-Pokemon animals or do they just exclusively eat the fruits and veggies that aren't more pokemon in disguise?
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/11/23/pok-233-mon-39-s-burning-questions.aspx
Junichi Masuda said:
There’s a lot of fruits and vegetables in the world of Pokémon. There is also a variety of snacks and various candies and whatnot that come from the different regions. The Pokémon world is much more technologically advanced than the world of our own, so perhaps there is probably a lot of different food that we can’t even think of.

One example of that is there is even a Rare candy which is an actual snack or piece of candy that can make you stronger, raise your level. There are all kinds of strange food that really doesn’t exist in our universe.
The way I interpret this is "There's a bunch of man created food that acts as substitutes for all of this."

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
people in the Pokemon universe eat Pokemon
it's been stated numerous times throughout the series that people eat Pokemon, and Pokemon eat Pokemon too
Farfetch'd in particular is so rare in the Pokemon universe because people hunted it to nigh extinction
In DPP they said that if you put the bones of a fish Pokemon in the water after eating it gets reborn
idk man
Pokemon logic

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Can you eat Pokémon, like legit? I remember in the first movie, oak was boiling a krabby.
From what I can tell the current anime canon is that meat no longer exists in the universe... but there's still weird stuff that Game Freak insists on adding; I think XY has a restaurant that serves some Pokémon. The Pokémon eat Pokémon implications from the dex never really stopped either.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
It's just the same as eating something that shouldn't be eaten.

Like...a dog in America.

It's morally wrong in that world I presume.

That's not to say it doesn't happen. I'm sure rich corrupt power hungry politicians take in the delicacies of eating pokemon.

That's not to say that Pokemon don't eat people either...
But since they are smarter than other animals, I'm sure that doesn't happen often because they understand the inevitable backlash that would occur.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
people in the Pokemon universe eat Pokemon
it's been stated numerous times throughout the series that people eat Pokemon, and Pokemon eat Pokemon too
Farfetch'd in particular is so rare in the Pokemon universe because people hunted it to nigh extinction
In DPP they said that if you put the bones of a fish Pokemon in the water after eating it gets reborn
idk man
Pokemon logic
Its funny you mention him. I bet that vege he carries is a pretty good seasoning for him.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

captain falcon's build makes no sense because any cardio at all would get rid of all that muscle

/destroyed
Silly Umby.
Fiction never obeys basic scientific tenets, ESPECIALLY not the ones in anything involving biology!
Stop expecting it to~

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
People eat pokemon

Pokemon eat pokemon

Like every pokedex entry for pidgey ever talks about how they eat Caterpie

Ffs, the anime is trash

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Did... did you just reply to a post from 500 pages ago?
It's hard to find people willing to do tech challenges. I could ping a half dozen people who never got back to me on them lol (which I will after finals are all over). Nazo is the only one who's been able to do the hard ones.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
It's hard to find people willing to do tech challenges. I could ping a half dozen people who never got back to me on them lol.
show me all the ones that apply to my characters
i will only do those
I told u breh

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Practicing Bowser's Perfect Wavelands in PM this morning was a pretty great experience
I could feel myself getting better

Then at college the only Smash set up was Melee on the smallest TV there because apparently people need to practice for the fighting game event tomorrow

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
My school does finals in January; I'm so happy of that.

How are your finals going?

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Good, gotta clutch out an A and B on two of them next week (and third should be pretty gauranteed A); should probably study now before I work a lot this weekend

Different physical issues are becoming annoying though, wish I could go back in time before a car accident caused by the other driver and stuff

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Ace those finals for me, I am counting on you to do your very best. You are beautiful and you can achieve anything as long as you put your mind to it.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The Ike rar bair nair bair is impossibru, I still can't get the 2nd nairs hitbox to come out, even when I do it frame by frame. The nairs IASA feels so weird

Top Bottom