• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Got two new ones for ya. This seems to be the holy grail of hard (especially now that they killed the Sonic one you did =( ), so do this once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcTZ8l7gjIQ&list=UUC_duOivBOekU6LS3_8w25A
ohdang, I'm just realizing that sonic's changes won't let me do the early aerials into side B anymore. I'll try this out sometime.

Also, about the "no c-stick required to do these" post from that one thread somewhere I don't care enough to link; I didn't feel like making a tl;dr post about it at that time but I'll explain it later.

now when you say "do this", do you mean the entire video length worth of technical things you're doing? or just that waveland blaster jazz with wolf?

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Ok, no lie, this is cute as **** lol.
I actually saw that fox on the way home one day, took a pic cuz I had a camera on me and it posed all nicelike for me and everything. But I did add that very badly edited santa hat on there anyway.

I figured it's not everyday you come by a red fox that has like, perfect fur markings.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
First you must sacrifice your loved ones to the demon lord Baal and switch to wiichuck
Youre to brutal

Edit what the hell tho
How can neko say ***** and I cant

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Also, about the "no c-stick required to do these" post from that one thread somewhere I don't care enough to link; I didn't feel like making a tl;dr post about it at that time but I'll explain it later.

now when you say "do this", do you mean the entire video length worth of technical things you're doing? or just that waveland blaster jazz with wolf?
It's beyond the C-stick as well, you also have I believe the same limitations as Light press air dodge in the Wifi set. See if you can shield drop instant aerial with a Z-tether character without triggering the tether.

On Yoshi's just the specific time stamp of FH Blaster WL off side platform Blaster WL I linked. Extra props if you can perform twice in a row (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gBDctEu8Hg#t=42 but on Yoshis, earlier on in the video)

@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™ He accomplished but not came up with
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-802#post-17095269

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I actually saw that fox on the way home one day, took a pic cuz I had a camera on me and it posed all nicelike for me and everything. But I did add that very badly edited santa hat on there anyway.

I figured it's not everyday you come by a red fox that has like, perfect fur markings.
Wow, his coat looks great for a wild animal. Amazing that he managed to pose like that as well for the photo.

A few years back I had a Fox (pictured below) run into my house. Looked gorgeous, but was super timid, basically just cowered in a corner for about ten minutes before running back out. Was dark at the time so I couldn't take a good picture, but it was really cool that it happened.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Wow, his coat looks great for a wild animal. Amazing that he managed to pose like that as well for the photo.

A few years back I had a Fox run into my house. Looked gorgeous, but was super timid, basically just cowered in a corner for about ten minutes before running back out. Was dark at the time so I couldn't take a good picture, but it was really cool that it happened.

View attachment 32357
I don't actually think that it was wild, considering how friendly it was. Rather more likely someone allowed their pet fox to roam the neighborhood.

Jolteon

I don't actually think that it was wild, considering how friendly it was. Rather more likely someone allowed their pet fox to roam the neighborhood.
Given the condition that the Fox is in, I could see that. I'm a little surprised that the owner would be that trusting though, given the attitude some people have towards Foxes. *Shrug*

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Given the condition that the Fox is in, I could see that. I'm a little surprised that the owner would be that trusting though, given the attitude some people have towards Foxes. *Shrug*
I don't live in an area where farms for chickens and etc are common, so there shouldn't really be any problem with it-- it's just like letting a dog or cat roam the neighborhood in that sense.
The only thing stating otherwise to having an owner was that there was no tags or collars or anything.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I wanted to make a chaingrabbing joke about that fox. But I get the feeling that Jolteon might up smash me if I do.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The coolest animal related thing that has ever happened in my house was when a bird entered the chimney and couldn't find the way out, so it was stuck in the fireplace (it was summer). We opened the fireplace doors only for it to fly ramming straight into the living room ceiling. Found the way out after bouncing back to the floor. Left a ****ing stain on the ceiling too

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The coolest animal related thing that has ever happened in my house was when a bird entered the chimney and couldn't find the way out, so it was stuck in the fireplace (it was summer). We opened the fireplace doors only for it to fly ramming straight into the living room ceiling. Found the way out after bouncing back to the floor. Left a ****ing stain on the ceiling too
Would this happen to be the fastest falling bird you have ever seen?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
At my home its pretty much desert, so we get a lot of mountain lions and javalinas.
during October they like to dig up our front desert and use it as a mating ground.

Jolteon

I don't live in an area where farms for chickens and etc are common, so there shouldn't really be any problem with it-- it's just like letting a dog or cat roam the neighborhood in that sense.
The only thing stating otherwise to having an owner was that there was no tags or collars or anything.
I think some view them as vermin due to their tendency to go through trash cans and such, I live in a suburban area full of foxes and views on them are pretty mixed.

I wanted to make a chaingrabbing joke about that fox. But I get the feeling that Jolteon might up smash me if I do.
I heard soooo many space animal related jokes about it, haha.

At my home its pretty much desert, so we get a lot of mountain lions and javalinas.
during October they like to dig up our front desert and use it as a mating ground.
It's always interesting as a Brit to hear about the kind of wildlife elsewhere, we really have none whatsoever that are life endangering lol.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Best thing I get is literally the occasional squirrel.

One time I even saw a turtle.

It's boring here. My wildlife variety is about as limited as the amount of smash tournaments there are here.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I think some view them as vermin due to their tendency to go through trash cans and such, I live in a suburban area full of foxes and views on them are pretty mixed.
Well... you know... Like attracts Like, eh?
Maybe that was just a mirror.

Suburbs here too (if you couldn't tell by the photo anyway)
but we don't really leave trashcans outside (that could be easily tipped over by animals anywho, they're quite large and if there's anything in them, quite heavy.)

Fox gotta eat what a fox gotta eat.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I wanted to play PM online so I deleted my Brawl save.

Now, every time I boot up PM and it connects to the WiFi, I get this: "Exception (DSI) occured!"

Help?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
In my over a decade of time spent on smashboards, this thread is probably my favorite of any I've frequented. Good job PMSocial, I <3 you.

(please don't make me ever have to lock you again :colorful:)

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Hylian, become the very best that ever was, and give all the credit to us. That'll prove your love for this place.

Top Bottom