• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
*decides to skip out on a rant about stupidity of gender roles and the concept of gender in general because it's too late and I'm busy watching videos*
I could help pick up the slack a little bit, but it's finals week and I'm hungry.
hold on meow gaiz if you wanna fire at me fire at me! I can takes it :D

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
[quote="PootisKonga, post: 18151932, member: 269774"
I can apparently do decent drill shines and little else[/quote]

Tell me if Fox's SH Bair Autocancels in PM

Oh no the quote died

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
[quote="PootisKonga, post: 18151932, member: 269774"
I can apparently do decent drill shines and little else
Tell me if Fox's SH Bair Autocancels in PM

Oh no the quote died[/quote]
I somehow doubt it does, but I'll try to find out

Edit: Wat

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So close to 3000...

3000 is cool because that's how much rektage blue eyes white dragon does to yo weak as life points
math
3000 ÷ 10 is 300
thats double the amount of the first generation of pokemon
Mew is not real
There were 300 spartans in 300
only 1 survived that fight
There is 1 president
there are 3 houses of representatives
a triangle has 3 sides
I am illumati confirmed

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Special thanks to @Player -0 for going through the last several pages of this thread and liking every post I made.
props.jpg

In related news, my Likes to Messages ratio has now exceeded two, and I love you all, too.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
aw man i took a pretty picture of it with my 3ds but i can't figure out how to get it from my 3ds to on here w/o removing my sd card which is lame

omg this is terrifying, I went to my 3ds browser and immediately brought up was a picture of boobs.

I needa learn to cover my tracks man

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
aw man i took a pretty picture of it with my 3ds but i can't figure out how to get it from my 3ds to on here w/o removing my sd card which is lame

omg this is terrifying, I went to my 3ds browser and immediately brought up was a picture of boobs.

I needa learn to cover my tracks man
When I become president everything will have an instant kill audio switch

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Poo when you get premium I want you to put
.ez.™
Behind your name
Then I will teach you how to say ez

SpiderMad

Smash Master
if you won't wage war against the illumati I won't vote for you
t
The Smash illumanti are here to help us, and created Melee as seen in shield stun
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2098/melluminati.png
as well as in Dreamland's top middle bush thing (which concurrently exists in PM's replica last I looked last version)

It's the ignorant force of reddit and evil side of PMDT and everyone sucking at everything that's trying to deviate from the path the illimanutios have for Smash with PM and light press air dodge from becoming the unprecendented best game on the planet while also being ergonomic

Let us all practice our early aerials to heed off the power of ignorance
http://smashboards.com/threads/squirtle-squad-general-disc.331682/page-48#post-18145667

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
thats genius
I got even something more genius: if you click someone's avatar it loads a decently better quality pic closer to the original than just the same pic over again. I want people to see these green things are t-rex arms.
@Warchamp7
I'm also the same guy who suggested we add back signatures displaying only once per page to Warchamp, ya'll be thanks

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I got even something more genius: if you click someone's avatar it loads a decently better quality pic closer to the original than just the same pic over again. I want people to see these green things are t-rex arms.
yeah its hard to tell unfortunately

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Find someone you're interested in, form a relationship, introduce them to Smash. Gawd.
No, don't. Don't bring your second half to any sausage fests.
Why the hell would you do that?
When I become president everything will have an instant kill audio switch
You won't be allowed to do that after I enforce world peace through (benevolent) tyranny, because conflict will not be allowed to happen in the first place. /extremist plans INTENSIFY
Men can be pretty creepy
Don't remind me.

On a side note relevant to that, story time, folks. What happens when you're several times more than what most people weigh off muscle mass alone, with glares that could curl paint besides? ...You frighten people in the strongest of ways, and they fear you even if that's the last thing you would ever want. /wangst on my part
*comic demonstrating how not to make fanwork*

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Ez can I be your 3000th

EDIT: Dammit I don't love you anymore

Last edited:
Top Bottom