• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Speaking of problems, twitch has been failing to open about half the time for me in the last 3 months. I searched a bit and people said it's a chrome related issue, but this has been happening to me with explorer and firefox too, and on 3 different computers no less.

Anyone else experience the same problem? My twitch experience has been nothing less than
lately.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
okay so I am getting bombarded by popups and ads from couponarific, but I haven't downloaded anything and can't find anything that I can uninstall to get rid of this ****

wat do
Go to their website, wal/addware like that are required to tell you how to uninstall it and where they downloaded it to your computer. It'll be on their site somewhere.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
okay so I am getting bombarded by popups and ads from couponarific, but I haven't downloaded anything and can't find anything that I can uninstall to get rid of this ****

wat do
System restore.
Scammy companies follow laws? I thought that they get away with that through the Internet's elusive nature.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I do not have a wiafu (sadface) but I can at least do the survey....alone...
Hey!

At least you wont be alone on your birthday that's next week...

Like I will...

Please send me alcohol so I can drown my loneliness PMS Thread ;-;

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm 8 years old. I did the survey but I'm not sure if my 8 year old stuff are fitting to the survey.

Edit - 8 year old hype. Can I assume this is a female vs. male comparison then?
Did you say you get most of your meals preying on the souls of newer smashers with your Pichu harvesting tool? (completely eco-friendly)

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
So guys. I <3 you all, and this is really important to me.

I have a big sociology paper coming up, so can you take a quick survey? Won't take long and it'll help me not fail my college sociology class. Any help or shares would be truly appreciated. (Especially if you know any women, as I need input from girls too!)

Thanks. ^.^

http://www.sogosurvey.com/k/SsSPVWWsRsPsPsP
I decided to fill it up aswell.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality

I have a big sociology paper coming up, so can you take a quick survey? Won't take long and it'll help me not fail my college sociology class. Any help or shares would be truly appreciated. (Especially if you know any women, as I need input from girls too!)

Thanks. ^.^

Done, hope my sometimes unhealthy choices help out your paper lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
What is the best cheap capture card for recording smash? I can find some for around 50 dollars, are they worth it? I think someone once mentioned dazzle.
I liked hat winning with Shiek.

I might get Dazzle since I don't mind 420p as long as I can record watchable matches (lest I become spidermad)
**** Dazzles, they have audio issues when not using their own software + only record at 30 fps. GV-USB2 is at the same price point and has neither of those issues.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Thanks. ^.^

Just went ahead and took this for you. Hope it helps.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Thanks so much! ^.^

If you can find women to send it to, that would be super awesome as well. Thanks so much again. ^^
Women on Internet
very rare
wow
I tried
I click every SMASHBOARDS profile
I know yall lion up in here

On a unrelated note, I reopened Hunter x Hunter. I'm liking it now.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I had no idea what to put as my avatar either.

So I set it as a weird desktop background I made back in high school.

I just didn't want the little bathroom sign man as my avatar.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
So I'm shopping for my wife on ThinkGeek, since the Cyber Monday sale got extended until midnight tonight. Found something totally out of my price range but so badass, a 23-inch statue of Ganondorf with a posable cape. $479.99... Might as well have that sword going through a PS3 at that point x_x

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
So I'm shopping for my wife on ThinkGeek
When I read that I thought, "They sell wives on ThinkGeek now? They've really expanded their inventory."

But... half a thousand dollars? I mean, it's a nice statue and all, but... not worth $480, not by longshot.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
**** Dazzles, they have audio issues when not using their own software + only record at 30 fps. GV-USB2 is at the same price point and has neither of those issues.
You own it? USB 2.0 but with 60fps? Have video quality example?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Whose he gonna play in 3.5? Was the squritle thing just a phase?
He is developing his Squirtle and Wolf more right now, idk how much squirtle he is going to play though because SS is maining Wario currently and wario/squirtle is horrible for squirtle (Wario can Dthrow and because of squirtle's horrible horrible tech rolls can get easy as hell followups on reaction).
Part of me wants him to play more fox, but right now its pretty much melee players winning our PM tourneys with Neon/SS learning new characters and K9 still living at sky's house. I really like his squirtle and lucas so I hope he plays them more.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Thanks for the recommendation. I noticed lots of streamers actually use that too, at least Cosmo does. Online reviews are good too, I think its what I'm going to shoot for. Lets hope this makes me less technologically ignorant. @Player -0 you gonna be internet famous for bodying me.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
100th post!

How is ORAS, though? I've kind of considered getting it, but I haven't picked up that many of the games recently. I got Y, but never Soul Silver/Heart Gold or B/W. X/Y was kind of underwhelming for me.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Quick question. Ya'll know how there are those pacs for smashville and stuffs. Each one is a time of day, which one is night time? I wanna delete the rest and replace them, so it can be perma dank time.
oh and is there a playlist for pm/brawl games with no music?
no seriously, I was serious about this stuff.
Thanks for the recommendation. I noticed lots of streamers actually use that too, at least Cosmo does. Online reviews are good too, I think its what I'm going to shoot for. Lets hope this makes me less technologically ignorant. @Player -0 you gonna be internet famous for bodying me.
Stop being punks and come get bodied at my house
I LIVE 5 MINTUES AWAY

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You own it? USB 2.0 but with 60fps? Have video quality example?
Yes, I own one (and also own a Dazzle), it records in 60 fps. I can record an example when I'm at home later this week, I guess.

Yeah, several speedrunners I know of use it, which is why I bought one upon recommendation. It's good for non HD games because it has a good frame rate, is inexpensive and obviously the resolution doesn't matter. It's also small which makes it pretty convenient/portable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom