• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Please don't refer to that crummy bean juice as milk when it is not.

It's an insult to cows everywhere that soy is allowed to get away with it.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
^True

I love vegetables.
Fruit is good too.
Making 6 Apple Raspberry/Blueberry/Elderberry Crisps today, along with a Mushroom, Green Onion, Garlic, and Carrot casserole.

I'M LIKE A WITCH ON A RAMPAGE IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
what the flying **** was that supermarket show?
Ben-To. The only fighting anime out there with an end goal that's realistically worth fighting for.

Keeping food in your belly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
DMG, this is a social thread. It'd take something fiercely breaking the ruies of SWF to lock it up.

I have to say P:MGD is the best GD of all time.

OF ALL. TIME.
I'd agree with you, but I was a part of the 2008-2010 Brawl Sonic GD. Compared to this, Sonic GD was god. :applejack:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I found Sonic!
Yeah, Sonic is everywhere and the MC and his "cousin" love to play Virtua Fighter. He even risks his life to save a poor Dreamcast from it's demise.

Truly a hero. ¦(

Hi 9k. ¦D

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Yeah, Sonic is everywhere and the MC and his "cousin" love to play Virtua Fighter. He even risks his life to save a poor Dreamcast from it's demise.

Truly a hero. ¦(

Hi 9k. ¦D
I'll add Ben-to to my list of shows I should watch over the Winter along with Game of Thrones because everyone is talking about it.

If you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet, I highly recommend it

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Fake milk is nowhere near nasty. You have obviously not tried Silk PureAlmond Vanilla (and yes, that exact brand and flavor, I can agree the others are nasty)
Was catching up on my likes when this crossed my eye. For anyone who hasn't tried this yet, please do. It took the suggestions of likely hundreds of strangers before I'd started to buy it, and I haven't looked back yet; it's genuinely tasty and kinda addictive--and this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of milk.

That said, Mega Gengar is the dumbest ****. Thank goodness I'm using stall again...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Was catching up on my likes when this crossed my eye. For anyone who hasn't tried this yet, please do. It took the suggestions of likely hundreds of strangers before I'd started to buy it, and I haven't looked back yet; it's genuinely tasty and kinda addictive--and this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of milk.
I actually get the stuff too. It's pretty damn good. :3

Wouldn't recommend eating cereal with it, though. Especially not rice chex. You're better off with normal milk and sugar. ¦D

Don't cook with it either. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I came back to 22 alerts. 19 of them were likes.

Using words right now would be a folly

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Alkaline water is the healthiest water out there. I've been drinking it for the past 5 years and I notice the difference in taste from tap water. It gives a more refreshing feeling too because it holds more oxygen than filtered water or tap water, which is acidic.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
so what you're saying is that water is neutral.

until you consider that dissolving carbon dioxide (from the atmosphere) into it, which causes the co2 to form carboxillic acid (which is a weak acid), makes the water sliiiightly acidic.

but, absent of co2, water is neutral.

never heard of alkaline water, though.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Fake milk is nowhere near nasty. You have obviously not tried Silk PureAlmond Vanilla (and yes, that exact brand and flavor, I can agree the others are nasty)
I love it with my cereal, but I've never enjoyed drinking it like I can with regular milk. No 1% or skim though... that stuff is nasty.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Slight acidity in water isn't bad. It's only bad when it's extremely acidic to the point of being undrinkable. I'm not even talking a "adding squeezed lemons" type of acid either.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Hey guys Strong Bad closed the thread cause he doesn't like people questioning his ways, but I think this is really important so I am going to re-post it here so it can be discussed:
A lot of Strong Bad's recent behavior towards non-PM players can fairly be described as extreme bullying bordering on terror. He has made numerous personal attacks against prominent members of the Melee community and has contributed to an "us" (PM) vs "them" (Melee/Brawl/64/Smash4) community. Everyone who has been watch the Smash community grow together in the wake of EVO and the documentary has been aware that Strong Bad seeks to undermine this unity. He is unapologetic about his lack of consideration towards others and in fact seems to revel in it.​
Ultimately, Project Melee is such a wonderful game that I don't want it to be ruined by one developer who has a toxic influence on those he comes into. Strong Bad knows what he is doing is wrong, but if he doesn't repent what are us lovers of peaceful relations between the Smash community going to do? I fear that if nothing is done Strong Bad will take things to a new level of ugly.​
My question to the PM community is, does Strong Bad deserve to have a prominent place in the PM community or should he step down?​
If Strong Bad refuses to step down, should a group of like minded individuals consider taking the Project M mod and developing it in parallel as a means to protest Strong Bad's unacceptable behavior?​

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
no, it was locked b/c only you care

self-projecting hard about your obsessions with a man on the internet isn't very healthy, kid

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Um what

That little quote is completely ridiculous and the man who said it should be tarred and feathered.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you're seriously creepy. I don't recall a single post that hasn't involved your obsession with him dude god damn

I'm going to assume that you expressed your love to him, and then he rejected you because you played falco

Yobolight

Smash Lord
you're seriously creepy. I don't recall a single post that hasn't involved your obsession with him dude god damn

I'm going to assume that you expressed your love to him, and then he rejected you because you played falco
LMAO, alright Strong Bad alternate account :laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's the exact opposite of what I expected from a guy whose notoriety came from how he played Brawl.

I'm confused now. Confused and scared. :applejack:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DMG is my alt, and I hired a Texas resident to be a physical manifestation of my alt 7 years ago (before Brawl came out) all to lead up to this very moment in Project M's history.
I even fixed LTC's pool production to make sure we fought each other, giving further credibility to my story.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ohhhhh wait it's a tx brawl player

man you guys really hate the idea that you're boring

Oracle

Smash Master
"cause he doesn't like people questioning his ways"

strong bad confirmed supreme dictator overlord of the pmbr! I bet he has magus chained up in his basement working on DK buffs

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well with a name like Strong BAD, what's your first clue?
You didn't bold the right spot.
Strong wasn't the first word to come to mind when I saw him. You need some meat on your bones you scrawny little pint.

Bad tho... :applejack:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh don't pay Strong Bad any mind. He's just often moody cause he's so adorably short. ¦D

He's Edward Elric of Smashboards or something. He's pretty cool once you get to know him and buy him some food. ¦3

But in all seriousness, are you obsessed or something? Lay off already.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Reading that the Smash community was on the verge of unity before Strong Bad shut up the haters made me laugh quite a bit.

Personally, I think it's good to have a good cop, bad cop approach to things like this. You need the passionate PM defenders to step in and mess people up and then the calm, rational developer steps in later to bring peace to the thread.

Top Bottom