• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Personally, I think it's good to have a good cop, bad cop approach to things like this. You need the passionate PM defenders to step in and mess people up and then the calm, rational developer steps in later to bring peace to the thread.

Sometimes, you need neither and you get a DMG post.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Do you like Rice Milk?
Hmm, I have never tried it before. I have heard of all kinds of milk but I have only tried cow, soy, and almond milks. Apparently I had goat milk as a toddler but I don't remember its taste. So, to be honest I have not tried (with consideration of loyalty) goat milk, and I have not tried (at all) rice, hemp, flax, or other bean/seed milks.

Ironically, even though I recommend Silk, I do not buy it. It was a transitional period for me but even though it is healthier than cow's milk they still add synthetic vitamins (a la "more calcium than milk!!!1!!" claims) so I have just completely given up any "milk" products. I really miss cereal, but short of making it yourself, you will be hard pressed to find a milk that is not from an animal and doesn't have synthetic vitamins added. There are a few local delivery services of fresh almond milk in a couple of areas but not surprisingly I'm not in one of them. Almond milk in the raw does not last very long, so that's part of why...

My ideal milk would be a 50/50 mixture of hemp and flax milks with no synthetics added. I would love to drink just hemp but hemp seeds have way more Omega 6 oils than Omega 3s and that is not a ratio you want happening. Flax fixes this nicely.

Hey guys Strong Bad closed the thread cause he doesn't like people questioning his ways, but I think this is really important so I am going to re-post it here so it can be discussed:
If he really is that bad, then what you should do is encourage people to look at the Smash community as a whole in comparison and understand that a couple of douches don't make the entire community or game bad.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ALL HAIR THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF WARIO

PLEASE STAND FOR OUR ANTHEM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I just don't like how Strong Bad publicly attacks people that have a different point of view than him.

I get shades of 1933 Germany whenever he goes off on a personal attack against a fellow smasher.

I just don't know if it is appropriate for him to act this way?

Maybe I am not desensitized enough?

Maybe I am from a generation when people cared about each other?

Maybe, as one who respects any and all people, I am dying breed?

I just feel sad when I think about where things are going in the community...

Hopefully we will be able to look back on this moment and say "Yobolight was overreacting", but then again.... history shows us horrific cases of what happens when no one speaks up about the atrocities around them.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Lots of people viewing this thread, time to post my combo videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3TluyP6MQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYf-qQybWKZ36R3E07KuQFg

In other news, the game I am a developer of is nearly at 200% of our original goal.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/missingworldsmedia/the-phoenix-project-city-of-titans

#gethype #shamelessplug
Dang people given you guys $600k? I never played City of heroes though I liked the aspect of flying around in a San Andreas game. Can I be on the team?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I just don't like how Strong Bad publicly attacks people that have a different point of view than him.

Hopefully we will be able to look back on this moment and say "Yobolight was overreacting", but then again.... history shows us horrific cases of what happens when no one speaks up about the atrocities around them.
Can you provide examples of his attacks? If you don't want to post them here, PM me?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
PLEASE STAND FOR OUR ANTHEM
OUR COUNTRY REEKS OF TREES!
OUR YAKS ARE REALLY LARGE!
AND THEY SMELL LIKE ROTTING BEEF CARCASSES!
AND WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEM!
AND OUR SADDLE SORES ARE THE BEST!
WE PROUDLY WEAR WOMEN'S CLOTHING!
AND SEARING SAND BLOWS UP OUR SKIRTS!
AND THE BUZZARDS, THEY SOAR OVER HEAD!
AND POISONOUS SNAKES WILL DEVOUR US WHOLE!
OUR BONES WILL BLEACH IN THE SUN!
AND WE WILL PROBABLY GO TO *fart*!
AND THAT IS OUR GREAT REWARD!
FOR BEING THE ROYAL CANADIAN KILTED YAKSMEN!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Seems like a bad idea to continue this discussion considering that the original topic was locked.

Thanks!~

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I get shades of 1933 Germany whenever he goes off on a personal attack against a fellow smasher.

You're weak. You're gonna have to try harder than that if you wanna troll, buddy. ¦D

C'mon, give us your best shot, Yobo the Hobo. ¦3

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430

I've been to Shakespeare plays that were less dramatic than you.

Edit: Sorry, feel free to delete.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Whoops! Sorry. My post went through after yours, mod.

Please feel free to erase the previous one. ¦D

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I am getting alerts every other second

I kind of hoped that "smh straight ppl" would have bugged them enough to stop but IT ISN'T STOPPING HELP

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
easily my favourite xillia character, even though he was a chronic backstabber lel
I'm not even that far in the game yet and I could see that coming a mile away. XD

He's definitely the "Zelos Wilder" of the game. ¦D

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
People who complain about likes must really want them but be ashamed by all the attention.

It's ok to admit you like being liked, we all do it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I understand people liking a ton in this thread, but do we need 20+ of you mother ****ers deliberately waiting for my next awesome post? Pimpin ain't easy yo

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
watching brawl MMs

hear screaming w/o paying attention

"wait did s/t happen?"

commentator immediately says "marvel must be getting exciting"

I FEEL SO BAD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I understand people liking a ton in this thread, but do we need 20+ of you mother ****ers deliberately waiting for my next awesome post? Pimpin ain't easy yo
I like how this is the exact opposite of what you to me before said in contrast of what I was saying before. XD

Ya ****in' hypocrite. ¦D

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
at least I figured out how to turn likes off

actually this shows a rly obnoxious thing about alerts. I feel like if likes stack this wouldn't be as annoying

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Lucario needs a down air like ganondorf's aerial down b that can OHC into itself.

Top Bottom