• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This topic is basically free trophy points for those who need the "Like" ones.

trololol
The amount of likes I have are over half the amount of posts I have here. 1/3 being from em actually making people laugh or disturbed, 1/3 being from this thread and the last 1/3 being from the Smash 4 Social Thread with is a mix of both elements stated in the previous reasons.

If I somehow end up with more likes than posts by the end of this year, I swear I'm gonna need a new set of ribs and lungs from how hard it'll make me laugh. XD
What's your avatar? It looks like a Gardevoir giving two handjobs. :applejack:
Nothing out of the ordinary for a Gardevoir, that's for sure. Male or female. ¦D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This topic is basically free trophy points for those who need the "Like" ones.

trololol
Just FOR THE RECORD, I was over 1,000 before this like-fest started. I worked for those likes hard man. Being hated on the internet is as easy as 4 words. Being loved is the eternal struggle.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I understand people liking a ton in this thread, but do we need 20+ of you mother ****ers deliberately waiting for my next awesome post? Pimpin ain't easy yo
teach me your ways dmg senpai pls notice me

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
DMG, this is a social thread. It'd take something fiercely breaking the ruies of SWF to lock it up.

I'd agree with you, but I was a part of the 2008-2010 Brawl Sonic GD. Compared to this, Sonic GD was god. :applejack:
By the way, good **** @ the tourney. Any vids?

I'm not commentating on all this strong_bad nonsense.

ya'll ****** are terrible.

That's right.

I said.

*****S.

what's good mods?

Kappa

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
the last money match ended in a time out with a 1% lead

I feel SO BAD because I know there's skill involved but it's so... long. and drawn out and I can hear screaming coming from games that big crowds are finding more fun to watch and

I can't insult this mostly I want to hug all involved

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I got cheers in Brawl for timing people out, and even had "requests" from players wanting me to play as lame as possible

JOE!

Smash Hero
Hells yeah, just hit 200%. 6 hours to go, lesse if we can hit another stretch goal...

Also, it actually *is* Gardevoire givign 2 handies

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I feel like I have added an image, but it's not showing it to ME

BLASPHEMY

I LOVE PLUM HE'S MINE LADIES. I, STRONG BAD, PROFESS MY LOVE TO YOU!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
"unfortunately, we're going to game three."

finds a very comfortable wool blanket

puts it over the commentators to keep them warm

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I hated Game 3, because it meant I didn't time out the guy hard enough in the first 2 Games

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I understand people liking a ton in this thread, but do we need 20+ of you mother ****ers deliberately waiting for my next awesome post? Pimpin ain't easy yo
Just FOR THE RECORD, I was over 1,000 before this like-fest started. I worked for those likes hard man. Being hated on the internet is as easy as 4 words. Being loved is the eternal struggle.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
keits just

gave up. like just went off the edge and say "welp"

this is the most depressing tournament on the planet

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who else would be more fascinated by a White Bearded Man's conquest of Chicken, than the Japanese?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
KayB: Google is always my friend. I've seen a lot of **** before, makes it easy to find stuff. Although I have to admit, deadpool with meatloaf is a first

SENT FROM MY ****IN PC BECAUSE I'M NOT A NERDY NERD PANTS ON NERD WITH TAP-A-TALK

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
chat's now talkin about P:M instead

clashtournaments (note: actually M2K modding chat): I'll use mewtwo if StrongBad makes the changes I requested in the Notepad I sent him
» Otherwise I'm only using mewtwo for CPs
mvd731: shut up jason
clashtournaments: u shut up
mvd731: <3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I'm feeling so happy and carefree in this thread right now~ =D

What're we talking about again? I kinda got lost after Gardevoir gave out those handjobs and then 9k and DMG started liking each other. ¦D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mewtwo changes Jason proposed (Remember I'm Strong Bad's alt):

1. Give Mewtwo lasers, from his eyes, laser eyes

2. Give his Upb a hurtbox that semi spikes so I can Nerd Patrol people into getting hit by it

3. Buff his Dtilt

4. Give him a little psychic shield whenever he floats, that absorbs/deflects 12% exactly and recharges every 12 seconds

5. Seriously buff Dtilt, make it 23 frames instead of 24 so I can use that extra frame to look at my opponent's controller and wreck him

Vashimus

Smash Master
Dear DMG,

You might not remember me, but I was in your 3rd period English class three years ago; I sat in the 2nd row from the back. If it isn't too much to ask, would you mind writing me a letter of recommendation for the University of Pennsylvania? I would need it to mail the application by December 1st. Thank you for your time in advance.

Sincerely,

Vashimus

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You sure are silly, I remember everyone!

Wait, are you a boy or a girl?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

It was so kind of Patrick Stewart to dress up like a lobster to match my avatar for me.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Mewtwo changes Jason proposed (Remember I'm Strong Bad's alt):

1. Give Mewtwo lasers, from his eyes, laser eyes

2. Give his Upb a hurtbox that semi spikes so I can Nerd Patrol people into getting hit by it

3. Buff his Dtilt

4. Give him a little psychic shield whenever he floats, that absorbs/deflects 12% exactly and recharges every 12 seconds

5. Seriously buff Dtilt, make it 23 frames instead of 24 so I can use that extra frame to look at my opponent's controller and wreck him
I prefer to use the extra frame to look at my opponent so they know how much disrespect I'm giving them.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jokes on you, I main DK and all I do in my free time is put down Yobolight, AKA THE SCUM OF THIS GOOD, GREEN EARTH!

How we use frames is important Plum. If used incorrectly, your picture will fall face first to the floor and get damaged.

Top Bottom