• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
XD Well, I was just explaining why I assumed teeth brushing referred to male... um... cleanliness.

I may or may not have actually watched that video. >>
...Wait a second...

...You're a naughty little dragon, aren't you? Sheesh, you were going in a completely different direction from what I meant. I literally was talking about brushing teeth! XD

So watch the damn video already. ¦D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
...You're a naughty little dragon, aren't you? Sheesh, you were going in a completely different direction from what I meant. I literally was talking about brushing teeth! XD
I guess you could say shes a... Bad Dragon :smirk:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
This thread has derailed many times in the past, but I think it is now officially "weird".

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This thread has derailed many times in the past, but I think it is now officially "weird".

You haven't seen the Fire Emblem thread yet in the Smash 4 Characters discussion boards.

Big hint: You're glad you haven't seen it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This thread went down weirdo lane awhile ago Jolteon...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Still better than basically 80% of the Smash 4 forums. Especially when discussing Ridley, Fire Emblem, or a favorite subject of mine: Impa vs Sheik.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's not even a subject worth talking about. That's a debate Sheik clearly won because seriously it's Sheik bro

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good morning to you internet

...what

what

what the hell is WITH THE PAST THREE PAGES WHAT

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
AND WHO THOUGHT A LIKE FEATURE WAS A GOOD IDEA, HUH?
NOT THIS GUY

this isn't even a social anymore, this is a meta-social
feel free to discuss why you are discussing and like posts about liking posts

no, STOP, don't like THIS, you're just feeding the meta-beast

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Speaking of Sonic music, I wanted to share these mash-ups/mixes with you and see what you thought. Just out of curiosity since I ran across them. ¦D

Metal Sonic Generations

Egg Egg Rocket

Remixed in Black

I could only listen to Metal Sonic Generations for a minute before turning it off. x_x

That was not a good mash up.

Egg Egg Rocket I was able to listen to halfway before shutting it off. It's not bad, but for me it didn't grab me. Even after it transitioned to the second part, I was still pretty meh about it.

Same issue with Remixed in Black actually. :/
I especially gave this an extra chance because I absolute love Wrapped in Black. I did like the transition that happens around 1:40, and that kept me listening for the rest of the song. But everything up until that point was a major meh. If the second half was the whole song, I'd like it more.

...Please, just stop posting. Especially when you clearly don't know anything. Please. XD;

You sound like someone who has only heard ShTH's soundtrack and nothing else. ¦D
9kplus1 is an apprentice ruseman, why are you falling for such clearly visible ruses of low calibur.

I had to search it up to check if it was real
I'll never see the Sonic 3 the same way again
Stranger in Moscow originates from Sonic 3 Credits music. Not the other way around.

How's that for a mind blowing factoid.

that MJ video has to be fake.
IT ISNT THO.

Actually... I'm female.
DID SOMEBODY SAY....

FEMALE?!

...You're a naughty little dragon, aren't you?

good morning to you internet

...what

what

what the hell is WITH THE PAST THREE PAGES WHAT
This is pretty much my exact reaction.

I'm waiting on neko to see this talk and just nuke the thread

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"Bad Dragon" is what ignited it all. Spiffy, put them away. All of them

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Project M players, Melee guys, Brawl guys, SSB64, SSB4 speculators, M2K, pony, sanic fans, compulsive likers, strong bad, and michael jackson. all in one.

Project M general discussion everyone

TreK

Is "that guy"
Wtf happened to this thread while I was away.

Toothbrushes ? Seriously ?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's a weird timing to put the period. OF ALL. TIME

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Actually, Wave's post tend to lack a sort of... I'm not sure what the correct word is, but his attitude is definitely undesirable from his posts I see. That's just the norm and THIS is the internet.

Uh... I'm going to a Japanese place for food tonight with my associates at work today, that's social-y enough without being stupid, right?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Yo. Japanese food is delicious.

There are a bunch of japanese places around here due to Hampton Roads being a military haven.

I really need to go out and try some more stuff outside of Sushi and **** like Tempura.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
There's always something new to try with Asian food, and it's usually tasty.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you can discern M2K as the rare surprisingly normal one b/c he's not in the same groups as us weirdos

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When M2K goes to Korean BBQ places, he gets Top Tier Beef with a Side of Marth Salad

TreK

Is "that guy"
Speaking of restaurants, wtf do you eat at French restaurants ? Because the only place without them seems to be France.
And I only eat pasta and pizza, so yeah. I don't think that's what you eat there.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Speaking of restaurants, wtf do you eat at French restaurants ? Because the only place without them seems to be France.
And I only eat pasta and pizza, so yeah. I don't think that's what you eat there.
Goose liver. That **** is delicious.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I go to French Restaurants, in Paris, and ask for French Fries with loads of Ketchup

It's a miracle I get out of there alive

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I stopped going to restaurants ages ago, none of that stuff is even close to healthy. Organic restaurants, Panera bread, and Subway get honorable mentions but organic restaurants are too expensive and the other two still use some highly processed stuff.

I'm a picky eater.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just woke up. Saw the ****storm of reactions.

I love just ruining absolutely everything~ <3

Jokes aside, this is exactly why I talked about that stuff at the time that I did. No one else was around. Leave a bunch of weird and dumb **** discussion and then go sleep for a bit. Wake up and come back to endless laughing material.

God, I love Smashboards. It's so easy to have fun, here. XD

Actually, Wave's post tend to lack a sort of... I'm not sure what the correct word is, but his attitude is definitely undesirable from his posts I see.
I think the word you're looking for is "seriousness". Maybe even "empathy". =D

I would also accept the term "kindness towards fellow man". ¦D

But seriously you're reading all of my posts wrong if you find my attitude "undesirable". Then again, I've never seen or heard of you before, so I don't know what you're doing reading any of my posts that aren't in this thread, which I don't post in very often to begin with. ¦D;

Edit: Oh, restaurant topic. D:

I actually have this rather small but immensely good Thai food restaurant I go to that's not far from my house. They also have Chinese and Japanese good there for some reason. Everything there is absolutely delicious, though. Could eat there for hours, and usually do. ¦3

Top Bottom