• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Michael Jackson helped create a song or two for one (maybe more?) of the Sonic games, which is probably why he's there to begin with. I dont remember which one and dont feel like looking it up, but if you dont believe me, you can search it yourself haha.

EDIT: This is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYxlqTpZ-24

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So yeah, this for all the folks here who have seen or heard of Attack on Titan.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
The twist you won't see coming is that Wiz was in the Sonic costume all along. MJ's death only happened so early because Wiz didn't want the competition in the Smash scene. Somebody in upper moderation knows it. I'm not crazy.

He does not age. He does not forget. He only smashes.
This is Wizzrobe and MJ's wedding pic

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
****ing Christ. Quit making me laugh.
If this is all it takes for me to make you laugh, then it's a good thing you guys don't frequent the Smash 4 Social Thread. ¦D

Or the Miiverse thread, for that matter. XD

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
It's probably just me not knowing how to fight Wolf, but the move is quick, covers a huge area, and has a pretty good knockback. Shield pushback makes it even harder to punish for other characters.
I mean the move itself is fine if put with a character that needs it, but Wolf already has a good projectile, a solid combo game, good kill moves, and etc. I just think its unnecessary on an already excellent character.
Try to SDI in on the first hit, unless Wolf is using it on an edge in which case SDI out. This will help you avoid the second hit. I can't promise a 100% success rate, but it won't hurt to try.

He moves forward so much when he uses it, shield pushback shouldn't matter THAT much.

For what it's worth, it's no stupider than Fox's up smash or Falco's f smash.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'll just leave my shoes here.
This is exactly why I didn't post this even though I watched it right after the Eren Jaeger vid I posted.

I knew someone else would see it and share it. Gotta give everybody a chance. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, I got first in a Project: M doubles and P:M singles event today going all Sonic.
Yeah.

PS: I wonder whether or not the PMBR was high when they redid Ivysaur.

:applejack:

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
How's Falcos f-smash better than Fox's f-smash?
Falco's f smash is stronger, similar to how Fox's up smash is stronger. It's just one of the things that differentiates them, although Falco's f smash gets far less flack than Fox's up stuff.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I hated Ivy before it was cool from the day it was first released.

God that thing is friggin annoying. -~-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's probably just me not knowing how to fight Wolf, but the move is quick, covers a huge area, and has a pretty good knockback. Shield pushback makes it even harder to punish for other characters.
I mean the move itself is fine if put with a character that needs it, but Wolf already has a good projectile, a solid combo game, good kill moves, and etc. I just think its unnecessary on an already excellent character.
Wolf Fsmash is fine and the only shared complaint I'd have is shield pushback too. Shield pushback is making crap like DACUS and Dsmash 5x safer than they should be. Comes with the territory though I guess.

Edit: OH BOY THE IVY HATE TRAIN IS HERE! HOPE IT DIDN'T PASS ME!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So..many...alerts...9k, Sapphire, seriously. I know you guys are doing it for everyone, but c'mon. -~-'

I already have MorbidAltruism stalking me on the forum and liking every post I make when he's around. XD;

Really, just cause my **** has room for three on it doesn't mean I want three all over it. Gimme some space. ¦D;

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
its k, give me all the likes in the world. It makes me stronger!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
its k, give me all the likes in the world. It makes me stronger!
I prefer getting likes because I've actually said something funny or interesting.

Not because two people want to have a **** riding contest. ¦D;

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So..many...alerts...9k, Sapphire, seriously. I know you guys are doing it for everyone, but c'mon. -~-'

I already have MorbidAltruism stalking me on the forum and liking every post I make when he's around. XD;

Really, just cause my **** has room for three on it doesn't mean I want three all over it. Gimme some space. ¦D;

You can turn off alerts for likes I'm pretty sure. Too tired to go check but there is probably an option somewhere. If not...I'll get on that >_>.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You can turn off alerts for likes I'm pretty sure. Too tired to go check but there is probably an option somewhere. If not...I'll get on that >_>.
Ah, so you can. Neat. o.o

But don't pay me too much mind, though. I just wanted to be the one to actually say something about their odd shenanigans. XD

Granted, now I'm seriously hoping they don't follow me around like Morbid. - -'

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Haha, I love the whole dynamic that everyone now thinks we're having a contest because one person suggested it. I think I like psychology more than I let on >>

In the beginning, I did say it was a liking party, which meant all of you were getting spammed because we wanted to like spam you x2 and not cause we were competing to like the most posts. XD

But Wave, I shall give you a break sometimes if you'd prefer that.

for now.....

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Haha, I love the whole dynamic that everyone now thinks we're having a contest because one person suggested it. I think I like psychology more than I let on >>

In the beginning, I did say it was a liking party, which meant all of you were getting spammed because we wanted to like spam you x2 and not cause we were competing to like the most posts. XD

But Wave, I shall give you a break sometimes if you'd prefer that.

for now.....
...I'm going to look for you, I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you the most disturbingly arousing and pleasurable teeth-brushing you've had and ever will have experienced in all of your days, Sapphire. ¦D;

So that alone is more than enough compensation, so Like away~ :3

Also, milkshakes for everyone who knows what I just referenced.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Actually... I'm female.

I probably shouldn't have ever said that but I dislike being mistaken as male more than I dislike the inevitable result of me saying I'm female in a sausage fest forum... lol.

But since that whole thing was a reference to something I guess all this was kind of a moot point. XD

Edit: Might that be referencing Liam Neeson in that movie where he was threatening that guy on the phone? Can't remember the movie for the life of me...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Actually... I'm female.

I probably shouldn't have ever said that but I dislike being mistaken as male more than I dislike the inevitable result of me saying I'm female in a sausage fest forum... lol.

But since that whole thing was a reference to something I guess all this was kind of a moot point. XD

Edit: Might that be referencing Liam Neeson in that movie where he was threatening that guy on the phone? Can't remember the movie for the life of me...
Pretty sure I never mentioned a gender in my post, but you stating you're female only makes what I'm actually referencing that much more accurately hilarious and/or disturbing. XD

This is the greatest teeth brushing of all time.

Prepare yourself, Dragon... ¦3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, I assume teeth brushing refers to actually having something to really brush your teeth on...

like, you know, a toothbrush.
...You don't brush your teeth on a toothbrush.

You brush the toothbrush on your teeth.

C'mon, there's a fundamental difference here. Was the video not enough for you? ¦D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario keeps his teeth clean by flossing with Gold

"I prefer getting likes because I've actually said something funny or interesting.

Not because two people want to have a **** riding contest. ¦D;"

Me too! I worked hard for these 1,000+ likes (not really, I just get to say whatever and my minions flock to herald my greatness. I love my minions)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
...You don't brush your teeth on a toothbrush.

You brush the toothbrush on your teeth.

C'mon, there's a fundamental difference here. Was the video not enough for you? ¦D
XD Well, I was just explaining why I assumed teeth brushing referred to male... um... cleanliness.

I may or may not have actually watched that video. >>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol that video, I laugh every time I watch it.

Also, @Sapphire: I thought you were a guy for the first year or so I knew you LOL.

Top Bottom