• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Fortress

Smash Master
who slaps the **** outta zelda?

to make a more specific question, who slaps the **** out of a campy zelda?
Nobody. Nayru's love all day every day. Every minute, every second. Oh, you already used Mario's f-smash and can see and hear the fireball it produced? Nope, Nayru's love happily cancels that **** out even though the attack pretty much connected half a second ago.

Thanks, Nayru's Love.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I probably shouldn't asked, but if I really wanted, where would I find a Homebrew Channel?
Riivolution is a very annoyingly complicated medium. It has its advantages, but if you don't want to deal with xml files, I'd use Gecko OS. It works with any card of 2GB or less.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Given that the new FPC code allows replacement of sound files (in a far more convenient fashion I might add), Riivolution is mostly obsolete now; not terribly bothered by this because load times are pretty terrible with Riiv. Only thing is that Project M does not (currently, don't know the plans down the line) support it so you'll have to modify the .gct if you want it now.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Right, so in other news...

Kaaaawaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii~ <3 <3 <3

If the previous rumors were true and this thing has an ability that halves the damage received from [certain] Special Attacks, I'm so going to plop this baby on stall. Togekiss, offensive Heatran (Taunt + 3 attacks, to be precise], and Taunt + SD Talonflame are all problematic to most iterations of stall and semi-stall, and this little cutie bops them all <3

Coincidentally, I can see this thing having a strong connection to Carbink (carbon and diamonds, if you don't get it); perhaps it could be something similar to the Manaphy-Phione relationship. In any case, I hope that its movepool doesn't suck quite as hard as Carbink's o3o

p.s: The other two blow.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Them hax yo.

I'm actually attempting to get into competitive Pokemon (and good lord it feels confusing for a while) so I'm excited in seeing how Gen VI develops.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Pokebank OU (which allows everything that can be transferred via Pokebank (BW legends, Pokemon with tutor moves, hidden abilities--think of it as this gen's DW OU) is unravelling pretty smoothly, I'd say. The only major concern is Mega Gengar (or rather, Gengarite) because it's broken as all ****.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ill keep using riivolution forever because some asshole thought it was a good idea for brawl to not work with 4g+ sd cards

i have a ****load of gamecube games on my 16g sd, so might as well stick PM on there so i wont have to swap out every time i want to play something that isnt PM

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "why the long face?" The horse responds "I've just realized I'm a metaphysical concept residing within a fictional narrative and will cease to exist at the end of this sentence."

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
Given that the new FPC code allows replacement of sound files (in a far more convenient fashion I might add), Riivolution is mostly obsolete now; not terribly bothered by this because load times are pretty terrible with Riiv. Only thing is that Project M does not (currently, don't know the plans down the line) support it so you'll have to modify the .gct if you want it now.
Damn, I would use this but I can never get under 3.5 GB with all my custom music and textures

Vashimus

Smash Master
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "why the long face?" The horse responds "I've just realized I'm a metaphysical concept residing within a fictional narrative and will cease to exist at the end of this sentence."
I cry every time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
really???

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
really???
And so the horse lives on! Or would this be considered beating a dead horse... Hmm but if it doesn't exist you can't beat it, however by commenting on it you reiterate the story, causing it to exist again, by this logic it never actually died. So I guess it lives on to be briefly beaten, then return to non-existence. That sounds about right...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will be judging them. I have the Sethlon "Roy Seal of Approval" for this

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Streaming Sonic Adventure 2: Battle if anyone wants to watch. twitch.tv/jolte0n

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Neko: Whoever had the NEO tag was wreckin fools with Roy. Everyone else did meh with Roy. Less grabs at medium %'s with Roy, he chunks people too far! Try a tilt or Side B instead it's muy muy burrito

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Pokebank OU (which allows everything that can be transferred via Pokebank (BW legends, Pokemon with tutor moves, hidden abilities--think of it as this gen's DW OU) is unravelling pretty smoothly, I'd say. The only major concern is Mega Gengar (or rather, Gengarite) because it's broken as all ****.
It's pretty much just a matter of time till Gengarite is banned though so w/e.
I'm loving OU this gen so far though. So much more than gen V which actually got me to leave :salt:.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Alright a question, I was looking through Lucario's page on the PM website and noticed this picture.

I don't really remember ever seeing Samus in any of his pictures during the initial reveal of Lucario, so I was wondering if it was updated.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Does Mewtwo speak Japanese in Project M? I want scary and intimidating or existential Nihongo lines, not just the moo.

Kati

Smash Lord
So does anyone here still tinker with Brawl- occasionally? I thought I would reserve P:M for my skilled friends and brawl- for the casual party scenario, but honestly, it seems that those who struggle finding the jump button are just as well off playing P:M as any other mod.

Top Bottom