• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm rooting for Sapphire dragon this time, how will we know who wins

Also I'm about to Video tape my entire collection of Pokemon and Yugioh cards and make one of you lovely people go through it to tell me if any are worth anything

Okay i need a better plan this video will take forever

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Brawl- is fun. They're actually making legitimate attempts at balance and eliminating excessively stupid design (by their standards) which is cool.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Biggest thing that bothered me about Brawl- is that some characaters would have absolutely fantastic new elements, easter eggs, or gimmicky but awesome moves and others would just be powered up in an uncreative fashion. The mod shows the most flavor when it's breaking away from Brawl in the way that shows how ridiculous(ly fun) the whole thing is.

Kati

Smash Lord
Sometimes I find that, but I find it is very inconsistent among the cast. Has anyone tried the newist/ish sonic build?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The creepy part of that picture is the stage choice.
...You mean Saffron City?

Not sure if I get it. There are two kinds of jokes I'm thinking this could be and I'm not sure which is right.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
all that sonic music in my sd card makes people happy

cant wait to add more.

Pitzer's roy is seriously good lol

but I guess 10 years of maining the character would do that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

cant wait to add more.

Pitzer's roy is seriously good lol

but I guess 10 years of maining the character would do that.
Speaking of Sonic music, I wanted to share these mash-ups/mixes with you and see what you thought. Just out of curiosity since I ran across them. ¦D

Metal Sonic Generations

Egg Egg Rocket

Remixed in Black

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That said, all Sonic music is just terrible, rehashed wannabe rock with no substance at all.
...Please, just stop posting. Especially when you clearly don't know anything. Please. XD;

You sound like someone who has only heard ShTH's soundtrack and nothing else. ¦D

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
quite the convincing argument you've got there :troll:
It's probably just me not knowing how to fight Wolf, but the move is quick, covers a huge area, and has a pretty good knockback. Shield pushback makes it even harder to punish for other characters.
I mean the move itself is fine if put with a character that needs it, but Wolf already has a good projectile, a solid combo game, good kill moves, and etc. I just think its unnecessary on an already excellent character.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But how about them Genesis soundtracks mirite?
Meh, anything related to the Genesis era of Sonic is terribly overrated due to blind nostalgia.

Except Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sandopolis aside, and even that isn't that bad, that game is pretty damn close to perfect even by today's standards.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I came here thinking I had two people liked my post but then I forgot about the competition =(

Also how do I encapsulate links into text? On smash mods there's a nifty button for it but I can't find one on smashboards

Dude, I've played all three of the sonic games and I have to say: they kind of sucked

Here's my possibly valuable Pokemons (Cards, BurgerKing Toys)
http://minus.com/mS9eyVtYcxXL4
Also I think I might have given my Halo 1st Edition Base Set 1 Charizard (Worth ~$500) to Goodwill long ago along with half of my cards or something

Fortress

Smash Master
Michael Jackson is a pro Sonic player

Better than Wizzrobe
The twist you won't see coming is that Wiz was in the Sonic costume all along. MJ's death only happened so early because Wiz didn't want the competition in the Smash scene. Somebody in upper moderation knows it. I'm not crazy.

He does not age. He does not forget. He only smashes.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Michael Jackson is a pro Sonic player

Better than Wizzrobe
Don't think we didn't see that first pic of Classic Knux taking it in the tail from Link. ¦D

And lolmichael. He looks like he's been caught doing something he didn't wanna be seen doing,

That, or he's hiding his fear of that creepy fat Sonic behind him.

Top Bottom