• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
But they have 9 less max ATA! Which totally isn't negated by wearing S-Parts lol. And traps are god tier in PSO.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Blaze is my second favorite character in the sonic series, and my favorite female character.

But of course Tails first. Though as of late, I've really hated Tails as a character in the sonic games. Compared to Archie's Tails, Tails in the game is a pathetic character, despite how useful he is.
Loving all the love for Blaze being spread around today. <3

And that statement pretty much goes for all of the Sonic characters. It's hilarious how people still ***** about the comics like they're still the same as eons ago when they probably haven't seen a lot of the great stuff it's churned out ever since Ian Flynn became the writer. Even if I don't agree with that was he's handled everything as a whole, he's done the series and the characters a lot of good. He's taken the most annoying and/or useless characters and made them absolutely incredibly and given them so much depth.

Even Silver and Big became well designed characters. Hell, he a made a good and interesting character out of ****ing Jet the Infected Inbred Chicken trying desperately to be a hawk.

He even took the Classic Mega Man games and gave them stories that made some decent sense thanks to his comic series, and the World's Collide crossover was nothing but amazingly fun.

So yeah, long story short, I agree. ¦D

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
And let's not Forget Charge Mechs with 50% Hit lol.
I like the idea of the generic weapons being useful because of special (Hell, Seize), but Charge Mechs are so blatantly overpowered it's ridiculous.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Loving all the love for Blaze being spread around today. <3

And that statement pretty much goes for all of the Sonic characters. It's hilarious how people still ***** about the comics like they're still the same as eons ago when they probably haven't seen a lot of the great stuff it's churned out ever since Ian Flynn became the writer. Even if I don't agree with that was he's handled everything as a whole, he's done the series and the characters a lot of good. He's taken the most annoying and/or useless characters and made them absolutely incredibly and given them so much depth.

Even Silver and Big became well designed characters. Hell, he a made a good and interesting character out of ****ing Jet the Infected Inbred Chicken trying desperately to be a hawk.

He even took the Classic Mega Man games and gave them stories that made some decent sense thanks to his comic series, and the World's Collide crossover was nothing but amazingly fun.

So yeah, long story short, I agree. ¦D
Remember all that furry drama bull**** involving Fiona Fox?

God what a nightmare.

And the on off bull**** between Sally and Sonic?

I like the idea of the generic weapons being useful because of special (Hell, Seize), but Charge Mechs are so blatantly overpowered it's ridiculous.
Yeah. The fact that they were generic weapons is what also made them really good because they were widespread outside of the Hit bonus.

They were basically 8-9 stars in the form of a 6 star weapon.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Remember all that furry drama bull**** involving Fiona Fox?

God what a nightmare.

And the on off bull**** between Sally and Sonic?
What? What're you talking about? That never happened~ =D

Countdown to Chaos. New universe. Completely retconned. Never happened.~ :3

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
kill all furry creatures

this is a multi-layered statement, I didn't mean for it to be but that's actually perfect

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
removing that silly halloween thing and continuing the trend

man I don't even have meaningful lyrics for this one, dj okawari is just a PERFECT DUDE I'll fight you

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
YO.

YO

CANON.

SON.

THAT IS NOT

****ING

DIORAMA by DJ OKAWARI AS YOUR AVATAR

I LOVE YOU.

WE'RE BROS.

OFFICIALLY.

omg

EDIT: i typed up this post before reading the spoiler

i totally just freaked out over just the avatar lol

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

it was like a triple-shot of wonder

"ooooh this is a nice piece of artwork"
"oh this is some lovely piano"
"oh wait no this isn't just pianoooooo OHHHHH MAN. OH MAN OH MAN"

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
does anyone know what would cause constant and regular freezing on my Wii loading both Wii and GC ISOs from a hard drive using CFG and DiosMios?
Like the games start, and often times can play many or several games, but eventually it just gives up and freezes with a loud BEEEEEEEEEEE
Gamecube games freeze too but usually the music keeps playing

some games rarely freeze, others freeze almost as soon as I try to start a match or w/e, or freeze quickly, like on the 2nd/3rd/4th game
Given we play smash so much, i've even noticed particular moves are more likely to set it off, especially ZSS's nair and DDD's down smash in P:M and fox's uair landing in SDR/Melee. I don't doubt there are particular things in other games that might set it off, but I haven't a clue because we don't play those other games for hours on end like smash

It's a 250gig hard drive, torn from an old laptop and partitioned thrice, one fat32 for GC, one NTFS for Wii, one for storage. Using the DiosMios build of CFG. I've tried reformatting my SD card a bazillion times with the Panasonic SD card formatter, but no dice. Weird thing is, some days it behaves nicely, some days it's a complete ***** and even bootmii won't start up, with the wii just sitting flashing it's hard drive. Sometimes absolutely nothing changes in between these days except that I have removed the SD card and replaced it after hard-rebooting the wii to skip the bootmii start-up and go straight to the wii menu.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
loooooorrrrrd this is too good.

I feel like I was stuck in a loop of only enjoying the few things I directly had in front of me (alt. rock bands, basically) and I'm listening to all these new things recently and IT'S ALL SO WONDERFUL

I want to scream "MUSIC IS AN AMAZING THING" in someone's ear rn

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
loooooorrrrrd this is too good.

I feel like I was stuck in a loop of only enjoying the few things I directly had in front of me (alt. rock bands, basically) and I'm listening to all these new things recently and IT'S ALL SO WONDERFUL

I want to scream "MUSIC IS AN AMAZING THING" in someone's ear rn
www.last.fm

If you don't have one that is. Look up genres and artists and last.fm will learn your tastes and eventually broaden your horizons.

If you do...

(or don't, regardless)

http://www.last.fm/user/GHNeko

Take a few hours to listen to my library. A lot of my tastes are all over the place but you might find a bunch of new stuff to listen to.

I recommend getting the desktop application. If last.fm is kind to you, pay the 3$ a month and become a subscriber and download the Android (or iOS) application and listen on the go.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I've had one for years, it just... hasn't really helped much

mostly I'm now looking through it again and feeling incredibly self-conscious about what I listen to often

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've had one for years, it just... hasn't really helped much

mostly I'm now looking through it again and feeling incredibly self-conscious about what I listen to often
The key imo to last.fm is simply scrobble a lot of your own personal tastes and add some friends
Then listen to Recommended Radio and Neighborhood radio a lot. It really helps. You just have to be patient.

My last.fm has grown to the point where it's literally replaced my own personal library. and I really only rely on my own collection of songs when I have no internet.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I just got 3 more controllers in. Total of 10 now, I think.

Surprisingly, the smash club was a huge success yesterday. We had 7 people show up instead of the usual 1 or 2. There was a whiny casual brawlrus there complaining about things being changed from brawl. Two of the seven were girls who had placed well in convention brawl tourneys and they picked up L canceling relatively quickly. The other 4 were doing FFAs most of the time, haha. Progress!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I think Shadow should have died in Adventure 2 like E-102 Gamma died in Adventure.
Honestly, I think that if he had died in Adventures 2, he would have had a more positive impact. Sometimes, if a character does not overstay its welcome, people actually like it more.

Also, #GeorgeTakei4ProjectM

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I don't care if Shadow the Hedgehog was a bad game, it was my dream for him to have a gun

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
as time goes along, I'm starting to dislike this game more and more

there's a reason why people say this game reminds them too much like mario. i thought i was people were being dumb and looking at it from the presentation perspective of it looking like mario galaxy

but here I am doing gimmicky things in order to proceed through some of the stages such as exchanging color coded switches that are scattered throughout the level to manifest blue or red platforms which leads to a locked capsule that requires me to kill X amount of animals or find X amount of switches, which then leads to another area that requires you to something similar, while all under the influence of this quake wisp, which you have to move the 3DS to move. nevermind the fact that it's always accelerating, meaning if there's pits, you're probably going to die

while one can say this is what I should expect from the 3DS version, according to what I see in the Wii U version, it's not much different in later levels

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who slaps the **** outta zelda?

to make a more specific question, who slaps the **** out of a campy zelda?

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
And yet, Blaze was supposed to be Sonic's counterpart.

Anyway, I always wanted to try this Project out. All I just want to know is what would be the most recommended SD Card for this Mod?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Anyway, I always wanted to try this Project out. All I just want to know is what would be the most recommended SD Card for this Mod?
Depends. Do you have homebrew channel installed? If so, get a 16 gig sd card or something and use the riivolution method. This is generally better because you have more space to customize your stuff. You also don't have to keep on opening brawl up again and going to custom stages etc etc since if you want a quick match it gets to be a real pain in the ass. If you don't have homebrew installed, then just use the smash stack method (which REQUIRES a 2 gig SD card).

If you're talking about brands, generally most of them are fine. Just get the big brand names and you can't go wrong.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
who slaps the **** outta zelda?

to make a more specific question, who slaps the **** out of a campy zelda?

Pure speculation to follow:
try boozer maybe
crawl through fireballs maybe
crawl through her many multi hit attacks maybe
take full advantage of her low mobility with a low mobility character
and her low weight and floatiness with a high power character
try it maybe

definitely don't try metaknight I think
transcendent priority on everything except DA means he can't take out fireballs
ultimate sadness

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

safe bet is anything that is 2gb and under.
as time goes along, I'm starting to dislike this game more and more

there's a reason why people say this game reminds them too much like mario. i thought i was people were being dumb and looking at it from the presentation perspective of it looking like mario galaxy

but here I am doing gimmicky things in order to proceed through some of the stages such as exchanging color coded switches that are scattered throughout the level to manifest blue or red platforms which leads to a locked capsule that requires me to kill X amount of animals or find X amount of switches, which then leads to another area that requires you to something similar, while all under the influence of this quake wisp, which you have to move the 3DS to move. nevermind the fact that it's always accelerating, meaning if there's pits, you're probably going to die

while one can say this is what I should expect from the 3DS version, according to what I see in the Wii U version, it's not much different in later levels
the wii u version doesnt have as many gimmicks but they're still plenty

the level length leaves to be desired

and the bosses are pathetic.

this game screams Sonic Colors 2: Electric Boogaloo.

So far it's been an okay experience. i feel that it'll improve as i get accustomed to the levels.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Play someone who can pressure the hell out of her.

The only thing you need be mindful of is dat usmash OoS(especially if your a FF). Otherwise her "deal with pressure" options are rather meh.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Depends. Do you have homebrew channel installed? If so, get a 16 gig sd card or something and use the riivolution method. This is generally better because you have more space to customize your stuff. You also don't have to keep on opening brawl up again and going to custom stages etc etc since if you want a quick match it gets to be a real pain in the ***. If you don't have homebrew installed, then just use the smash stack method (which REQUIRES a 2 gig SD card).

If you're talking about brands, generally most of them are fine. Just get the big brand names and you can't go wrong.
I probably shouldn't asked, but if I really wanted, where would I find a Homebrew Channel?

Top Bottom