• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
@ Saxophoneoftime Saxophoneoftime @PMS | Tink-er @Lizalfos
OK NOW IT IS FIXED OMFG
https://soundcloud.com/anthonyfudge/rigby-the-overlord
Made this story for class

I used to have some of does
ROFL this is awesome. What was the project even for?

Also I've been super sick a f the past two or three days with the flu, feeling 90% better now though. God it sucks.

And I need to play Melee soon, haven't played in like a week. I think Smash 4 has been making me physically ill.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Not sure what is causing it, all I know is that SH bair wavelanding with marth is easier and still sexy, sh bair waveland with ganon can lead to a grab, and being able to sh uair shields into DJ dair on the back w/ Falcon is sexy (sh bair --> DJ double-bair with Ganon is cute too). I also feel as if there's some weird stuff made possible with certain characters, but the lines quickly become blurred between feasible, reliable, and possible. That last bit is why I haven't bothered to bring most of this stuff up, I just showed it to people in the local scene, assumed it was just somewhat easier in PM and moved on.
Tested, SH Uair DJ with Falcon is possible in Melee, though with the extra air time or whatever it is probably easier in PM. The line of 1 or 2 frame strict early aerial double actions is underutilized from difficulty. 1 frame of buffer could mitigate the windows, as Brawl did with 10; but you have to decide whether they should be kept in the unreliable realm making them all the more amazing if someone pulls of.

Right now it's been hard to find anyone else able to do some of the hardest ones, let alone go for them sparingly in a match. No ones up for the challenge. That's the whole problem though, people don't know they exist, and when the air time gets changed back to Melee killing the dozens of new things: it'll be like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
ROFL this is awesome. What was the project even for?

Also I've been super sick a f the past two or three days with the flu, feeling 90% better now though. God it sucks.

And I need to play Melee soon, haven't played in like a week. I think Smash 4 has been making me physically ill.
It was a mid term assignment where the teach wanted us to make a story and make all of our own SFX. Got a 100 ez
I'm considering to do more stories.

Smash 4 keelz

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I remember now. They should make the balloon on Smashville act like the Special Flag from Smash 4.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I find it funny I got into the scene around 2010/2011 or whatever watching some of the first pro videos with M2K, but now I get to drive 5 minutes from my house to meet him at a local gaming center tournament

Also my hard drive randomly gained 60gigs of free space, I hope there's not something randomly deleted now lol

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Butt hurt is like a top 3 hurt though.
The only better hurts are workout hurts and morning after workout hurts

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Mad butthurt but I was only really mad at Dr. Mario over everyone else and Dark Pit was clearly KI:U Sakurai biased and I wanted Lucina :( . Also you can watch this to clean the butthurt.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Viridi is being extremely coy about the Koopaling retcon.

We all know those are Koopa's ******* kids which is why Pit feels bad for them.

That word is seriously censored?

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Tested, SH Uair DJ with Falcon is possible in Melee, though with the extra air time or whatever it is probably easier in PM. The line of 1 or 2 frame strict early aerial double actions is underutilized from difficulty. 1 frame of buffer could mitigate the windows, as Brawl did with 10; but you have to decide whether they should be kept in the unreliable realm making them all the more amazing if someone pulls of.

Right now it's been hard to find anyone else able to do some of the hardest ones, let alone go for them sparingly in a match. No ones up for the challenge. That's the whole problem though, people don't know they exist, and when the air time gets changed back to Melee killing the dozens of new things: it'll be like nothing ever happened.
Huh Zone didn't think it was, weird, must be either frame specific or not possible on shields. IDK lol, thought it was weird when he said you couldn't do it in melee though, I seem to recall SS and other Falcons whipping it out on occasion, but I didn't go and look for anything specific.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Viridi is being extremely coy about the Koopaling retcon.

We all know those are Koopa's ******* kids which is why Pit feels bad for them.

That word is seriously censored?
Wait. What are you talking about right now?

Wait so all the alternate charactres for Bjr are his siblings? seriously?

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Yep. Roy included!

His chant is even what Roy's was, which is great.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Yep. Roy included!

His chant is even what Roy's was, which is great.
Who the hell's roy? One of the koopalings name's is roy? Dude I'm so confused CK was talking about a story that entailed Mario and Kid Icarus characters what the hell is that?

Oh ok Roy is one of the koopalings got it, but yeah what was CKid talking about up there? Also who did Bowser bone to make them?

Last edited:

nimigoha

Smash Ace
Without any kind of bashing, I'm honestly surprised that they chose Brawl over PM. I'd bet that there are way more PM players that would attend.

Only reasonable explanation is that it's getting sponsored by Nintendo and they won't let an unofficial game get run.

I mean same boat for 64 but it's at least exciting to watch...

Top Bottom