• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
"I wonder what kinda weather we'll get for halloween this year"

wake up and open the curtains

snow

haha awesome

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Man at this point I just hope they triple Ganon's waveland length or something. That's the only reasonable buff he needs without taking away the essence of the character

Oh, and add 1-2 frames on the super wavedash window plssssssss
and make it so the momentum carries over with Samus' jump
SWD window is already an extra frame longer than Melee's.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It has come to my attention that Ice Climbers are underpowered in Project M. Recommended course of action is to give them variations of the Bros Attacks from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Thanks for your cooperation.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
It has come to my attention that Ice Climbers are underpowered in Project M. Recommended course of action is to give them variations of the Bros Attacks from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Thanks for your cooperation.
I've always wanted them to have attacks based on the bros saga

JOE!

Smash Hero
You stole this from me last night during my drunken stupor

Vashimus

Smash Master
1 frame? I was under the impression it was 2.
It's a 2 frame window now. Which is fine for such an insane movement option.

The only change I would want for Samus that will never happen is that ****ing crawl removed, simply because it takes priority over platform-dropping a lot of the time.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
It is, but I can definitely live without it.

I don't know if it's just janky by virtue of her not having a crawl before, but I don't have this problem with any other crawl character. It's probably just a "git gud" problem but :/

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
It's a 2 frame window now. Which is fine for such an insane movement option.

The only change I would want for Samus that will never happen is that ****ing crawl removed, simply because it takes priority over platform-dropping a lot of the time.
Two frames for each input right? I think that's where people are getting confused. Assuming I understand correctly, there are two inputs, and 1 frame for each of them in melee. PM has two for each, so it has a total window of 4.... right?

I also miss dropping through platforms reliably.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hopefully we all just get taken out by spooky halloween monsters tonight
They can try.

*( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xN*

But isn't samus's crawl silly-strong with how it shrinks hurtboxes?
y cant meatroid crawl
whos tryna have spooky cuddles with me tomorrow
You already know.

But furreal dough. Girls don't naturally like Pink and boys don't naturally like Blue.
"Real men wear pink." - Donovan Deegan in Dominic Deegan
I suppose you're right yeah. But it's still weird that a good show's existence should rely so heavily on the success of some damn action figures.
Don't I know it. 30 years of TF, when there would've been ZERO if the OG show and toys hadn't done as well as they had.

...This is why I don't dwell on "what-if"s lol.
no one has feelings on the internet
...Is the joke.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
As a samus main, I always forget crawl is a thing. I dunno, ain't no time for dat, either I'm shooting missiles or spamming zair

Kati

Smash Lord
....*sigh* the wii I've been borrowing for a year stopped reading the brawl disc... :(

what are the rules again for discussing backup/alternate methods of loading? I don't think finding a third wii is a sustainable course of action.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
okay nerds my couch isopen for spooky cuddles

someone bring spooky movies

also, i have no emotions

except kawaii

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I had to stop drawing my Manga about you, but now with this updated information I can develop the next several chapters

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Breaking out the tiger print spandex for our halloweekly, get on my level.

I was going to be a cheerleader and my ex be a football player but that didn't work out, I also never got a top or pom poms, and I couldn't grow my hair out long enough to do anything with it in time.

Now I guess I get to be the spoopy ghost tiger print rower from beyonddd

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I didn't have a costume or desire to go out, so I stayed home and promised to hand out candy for anyone that shows up

Not a single person has come yet. I guess Texas parents are being super DUPER cautious about Ebola or something? This is unusual

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>Implying Meiling isn't a grill

Ur hurtin the grill's feelings neko. You should apologize, put away the George Foreman

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I didn't have a costume or desire to go out, so I stayed home and promised to hand out candy for anyone that shows up

Not a single person has come yet. I guess Texas parents are being super DUPER cautious about Ebola or something? This is unusual
Ditto over here in NY. I stepped out for a few moments for my Pizza delivery, and it was eerily quiet and empty.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Breaking out the tiger print spandex for our halloweekly, get on my level.

I was going to be a cheerleader and my ex be a football player but that didn't work out, I also never got a top or pom poms, and I couldn't grow my hair out long enough to do anything with it in time.

Now I guess I get to be the spoopy ghost tiger print rower from beyonddd
Wait softy are you a dude or a chick?

Anyway i'm feeling hyperactive and idk why. Maybe it was all that candy. But I'm 28 years old why would sugar still affect me this way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom