• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Sneaky Pebbles are my favorite. Also, why aren't you blokes celebrating with JonTron's Goose Bump Halloween specials?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The fact that there are ANY pony icons is a sign terrible things must have happened. There have been some great icons in my time... from the legendary :starman: Azen Star to :dazwa:. Even :yeahboi: and :denzel:... BUT THIS?

:applejack:

This is how I feel:

:pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::beezo::sasukexumbreon::ness::smash::smash::smash::colorful::bomb: :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: :drflip::drflip::drflip::drflip::drflip:

Nuke it. Go call Captain Putin Pants over in Russia, buy some warheads from him, and nuke this god damn thing.

I found this blast from the past LOL. Stupid G^W got the buffs too!

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Archie Sonic is ridiculous. He can do the same **** Flash can do. He vibrated through solid mass once.

Freedom Planet is awesome. Loved playing the demo.

:applejack:
Not to mention he got so mad that he made a tsunami by spinning his feet in a large body of water. Archie Sonic makes the word "broken" look like a joke.

—————————

Awesome, I'm glad someone actually replied. I can't wait to buy the full game. If you don't mind me asking, which is your favorite Sonic game and character?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Didn't know there were so many bronies/people who've at least watched the show in this community. It's good that despite all our differences and all our heated debates, we can just sit around, enjoy a good episode together between two smashfests, and agree that Pinkie Pie is obviously the best pony.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Fluttershy and Rarity are tied for the best ponies. AJ, and RD, for that matter, don't even come close.

btw, XY has been cracked, so get hype! (thanks Ulti)
RD comes close, but Fluttershy is definitely best. Scootaloo and Spike come in at a close second and third though.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I admit. I watched season1 of mlp, and a bit of season 2.

I like the show, but I don't care too much for it.

Its a good cartoon and I can understand the appeal for it.

But with every fanbase, some niggs take that **** too far.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Fortress

Smash Master
So, hate to butt in, but I just found out that playing wi-fi is entirely different when you compare it to playing locally. Really. Played for a while, did alright, then Mr. M came along and humbled me. I can't believe it's possible to move in such a way on wi-fi. I couldn't AGT, bomb recover, waveland, L-cancel, or even DACUS to save my life. It feels weird having poured so much time and energy into local games to get this stuff down to a T, but have it mean nothing when you try to play for real.

Or, maybe that's the billion frames of lag talking. But, still, you get it.

TreK

Is "that guy"
It's quite the opposite : the real thing is not wifi, it's offline.
Wifi warriors have it the other way around : they trained a lot to get good online, but none of it matters when they log off and go to tournaments.
Just pretend that on and offline are two different games.

I admit. I watched season1 of mlp, and a bit of season 2.
I like the show, but I don't care too much for it.
Pretty much the same here. I watched it during the EVO fundraiser, since it got me to chat with a few bronies that were supporting Fighting is Magic. They told me so many good things about it that I went into it with rather large expectations, and the surprise effect didn't quite work on me. But they're just like us : a passionate bunch that is not really the target audience of the product they enjoy. Hasbro has been just as much a d*ck to them as Nintendo has been to us, and that made me bond with the fans much more than with the actual show itself lol
Plus they have a lot of free music that is sometimes pretty good. So there's that.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
be glad you can even go to a local, m8

i'm all sorts of ****ed out here in dokinawa and all I do is practice and play CPUs

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow Tene. I've never fallen asleep reading something on this website before. Bravo.
Any more cheesy and I'd bust out the pasta. :applejack:

Fortress

Smash Master
be glad you can even go to a local, m8

i'm all sorts of ****ed out here in dokinawa and all I do is practice and play CPUs
Hey, there's nothing in Montana, so don't feel too bad. And, yeah, I agree; online and offline are two totally different games.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
^^^^ same issue and that is why cpu AI is so important to me. 3.0 is going to be a blast

TreK

Is "that guy"
Just finished watching an Assassin's Creed 4 walkthrough.
Let's just say I'm happy I decided not to buy it.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Hey, there's nothing in Montana, so don't feel too bad. And, yeah, I agree; online and offline are two totally different games.
Hey how do you think i feel? There are like no pm players here in California.
Oh wait, yea there is

Get Owned

#meleegangordontbang

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
The meaning behind the video is lost on me. Anyone care for an explanation?

I'm not too well informed on "Corners: The Fighting Game".

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Ok, it's been a while since I've watched that scene. I forgot how good Sega was at establishing atmosphere during the Dreamcast days because I also remember another song that sounds extremely similar in composition.

... Maybe I'll start playing on the PSOBB Ultima server soon. I miss this game.

EDIT: Well ****. Fumie Kumatani is one of the composers in both games so that would make a lot of sense.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Fluttershy and Rarity are tied for the best ponies. AJ, and RD, for that matter, don't even come close.

btw, XY has been cracked, so get hype! (thanks Ulti)
I still like Twi the best, and while I dont dislike AJ, I do like the others more and agree Dash is the worst.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I think some of the core combat mechanics are far smoother and more enjoyable, but a number of systems are an atrocious mess (as the result of being F2P sadly, but then again PSU was P2P and had even worse).

If I had to define PSO2's two biggest clearcut problems, it's the weapon system (stats and attributes on them, not necessarily that ****ing awful upgrading system) and the quests. My god, the game needs more quest types.

When did you start playing PSO2 anyways? I've been around since September of '12.

Top Bottom