• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ariyo

Smash Apprentice
You must've played the Wii version of EML then. Even that was brutal.
And you cannot, I repeat, cannot say EML wasn't hard, then go right back and call Security Hall a pain. Security Hall was Rouge's easiest pressured mission in the friggin' game.

:applejack:
Idk, Eggmanland was the only stage, iirc, that you could fall off of (to such an extent anyway). After realiizing where I had to start drifting, it wasn't that bad of a run.
And I know Security Hall isnt supposed to be that bad. I've seen people complete it with ease. Growing up, it was my most hated stage, and that unfortunately stuck.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So as long as you memorize the level, and what to do, it's easy?
Because that's essentially what you're saying. :applejack:

Paradoxium

Smash Master

To be honest I felt sonic unleashed was of medium difficulty, after a few tries it was easy to rush through the levels. The game I consider hard is I wanna be the boshy, that game makes me want to urinate out of my eyeballs.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not sure why this is so surprising to people when it's said.

It's pretty much every video game ever in existence that doesn't have a random level generator.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
I essentially spend Halloween in a box, next to a heater, wearing a rubber mask.
i spent my halloween down at pumpkin hill, trying to find my lost piece

i knew it was there, i could sense it in my feet

the great emerald's power allowed me to feel

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Reading the Whobo thread made my headache worse, holy ****, I've never read anything from someone that thought they were so ****ing great and important.

I can't believe some people take Smash SO SERIOUSLY. I just like playing the game jeez

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Please keep off of the grass
Shine your shoes, wipe your
Face

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Reading the Whobo thread made my headache worse, holy ****, I've never read anything from someone that thought they were so ****ing great and important.

I can't believe some people take Smash SO SERIOUSLY. I just like playing the game jeez

Like seriously guys.

Ignore. Brawl Houston scene.

Like really. It is a game to them. And for you, the only winning move is not to play.

I cant emphasis this enough.

D

Deleted member

Damn, I just thought of the best Halloween costume:

Plague doctor, but with the mask painted Falco colors. And instead of potpourri, the beak is stuffed with bread and cake.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I get that, but like... it's cool if people like 'trolling' and ****, but on the real... There's no words to describe it. It was hard reading through.

It's silly that a results thread had to get liked. That's some next level ****.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Actually, the proper move is to use Stealth Rock and then force switchouts by ignoring their Taunts.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I get that, but like... it's cool if people like 'trolling' and ****, but on the real... There's no words to describe it. It was hard reading through.

It's silly that a results thread had to get liked. That's some next level ****.
:applejack:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've been waiting for years for a :luna: emoticon but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen ;~;

Top Bottom