• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
prof flash that ending LMAO I HAD TO RAGE QUIT damn that snake was disgusting and that marth wasn't bad either ggs definitely have to improve against them projectile users overall
I was about to get a replay of that but nope lol. I learned from Professor Pro

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu what I want to see is you going for more grabs and followups tho. Once you get a hit just look at where I'm flying and try to get there. Also Sheik has a sick boost grab from Melee, which is done almost like dacus, just flick the cstick down during a dash grab. Hers is the best in the game

Achroma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5472-7850-1658
Does anyone want to play a few matches? I'm pretty much beginning Project M, so I really don't know much about the mechanics and all.

FC: 3611-4937-6944

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu My game isn't messing up like last time. I think this is actually like connection errors o_o
at least we tried. ggs, that mario/link match started to be really fun, sad it quits right when i mightve got the kill.
good di, down di on throws works annoyingly well if you follow up tech, some throws are traps and if you pick down every time they'll use it and finish you to warn you

@ waygu waygu what I want to see is you going for more grabs and followups tho. Once you get a hit just look at where I'm flying and try to get there. Also Sheik has a sick boost grab from Melee, which is done almost like dacus, just flick the cstick down during a dash grab. Hers is the best in the game
i want to see that out of myself as well, ive been trying to improve my grab game esp grab follow ups since im playing shiek. i think i get used to one character weight/fall speed etc and only use those stats when going for follow ups but everything shiek does is weight/fall speed dependant and then i gotta learn the di possibilities from there

gonna go practice the dash grab, thanks for the tip

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
at least we tried. ggs, that mario/link match started to be really fun, sad it quits right when i mightve got the kill.
good di, down di on throws works annoyingly well if you follow up tech, some throws are traps and if you pick down every time they'll use it and finish you to warn you
okay, thanks. ggs man.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Lol I hoped I sparked that competitiveness in all of you through my recent rants.

Liking all this talk of skill level. Let's keep it up guys!

Mean Green

Smash Lord
i want to see that out of myself as well, ive been trying to improve my grab game esp grab follow ups since im playing shiek. i think i get used to one character weight/fall speed etc and only use those stats when going for follow ups but everything shiek does is weight/fall speed dependant and then i gotta learn the di possibilities from there

gonna go practice the dash grab, thanks for the tip
Well I suppose there is stuff to learn for comboing each character, but I was more referring to reacting to where you send someone flying, and trying to make each hit count for something.

Top Bottom