• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
anyone up for some matches against my link (or my marth. But I'm not very good w marth in PM :\)

I also want to try Zelda more.

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Oh, unless they're listed specifically as wifi-safe, they will cause desyncs
Oh. That's weird. I'll have to use Zelda's last costume then bc that's the only one I don't have CC over for her

Also, that doesn't sound right to me, idk. I thought desyncing was when different things happen to different people because of changed movesets or damage etc. I thought we just got d/c'd. ._.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Oh. That's weird. I'll have to use Zelda's last costume then bc that's the only one I don't have CC over for her

Also, that doesn't sound right to me, idk. I thought desyncing was when different things happen to different people because of changed movesets or damage etc. I thought we just got d/c'd. ._.
Join / no even textures/reskins can cause desyncs. Idk why.

Top Bottom