• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
that was unpleasant.. I hate ness so much. GGs though
Mario feel free to try joining again. I let you in.

EBH is only tough because he's really good at not getting hit. But rush him down, make some reads and the match is yours lol.
Lol "Don't get hit" is literally the mantra of competitive Smash. I use all my moves with skill. Don't act like you're not playing a range character , with a long asss sword, and go go gadget grab. If your play style doesn't work against your opponent, switch it up. If you can't, well that sucks cause you'll loose. And sometimes that does happen, but you just have to take the loss to figure out what you did wrong. I do damn well against the people on this forum and that's because I'm good. And trust me, soon everyone will feel the salt. I only started a few months ago and I'm already a threat in South Jersey smash. Soon to be, America. First tournament on the 23rd. I'm about to put all the practice I've obtained here to work. It's also located where I got into smash, my Highschool. I have to represent the place where DutMob also started, my highschool. Loosing is not an option. I still have much, much work todo, but I need everyone here to give me the beat downs if I make a mistake. And also play hard. But, also thanks to everyone in these forums for playing with me. Every match is practice, and every practice is appreciated. Well, wish me luck for the 23rd, I officially start my journey to being the best Smash player out there. I hope to see you all make it big too, seeing as you are hella talented for executing those sicknasty combos.
- Sincerely,
EarthboundHero

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Lol "Don't get hit" is literally the mantra of competitive Smash. I use all my moves with skill. Don't act like you're not playing a range character , with a long asss sword, and go go gadget grab. If your play style doesn't work against your opponent, switch it up. If you can't, well that sucks cause you'll loose. And sometimes that does happen, but you just have to take the loss to figure out what you did wrong. I do damn well against the people on this forum and that's because I'm good. And trust me, soon everyone will feel the salt. I only started a few months ago and I'm already a threat in South Jersey smash. Soon to be, America. First tournament on the 23rd. I'm about to put all the practice I've obtained here to work. It's also located where I got into smash, my Highschool. I have to represent the place where DutMob also started, my highschool. Loosing is not an option. I still have much, much work todo, but I need everyone here to give me the beat downs if I make a mistake. And also play hard. But, also thanks to everyone in these forums for playing with me. Every match is practice, and every practice is appreciated. Well, wish me luck for the 23rd, I officially start my journey to being the best Smash player out there. I hope to see you all make it big too, seeing as you are hella talented for executing those sicknasty combos.
- Sincerely,
EarthboundHero
I didn't mean to offend you or anything. All I said was I don't like fighting ness... I have trouble fighting him even on 3DS (my main is Lucina on 3DS). Also, this site is the first time i've been exposed to competitive smash because there's no tourneys or anything near me. ._.; I only main link because i feel most comfortable with him (played him since I first owned melee :p) , not because he is a range char with a long ass sword :p

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
- Sincerely,
EarthboundHero
A bit cocky, but determined. Good luck on your journey to victory!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's @ GRiMX GRiMX . Honestly, I felt like the lag was really screwing the both of us up at that set. Fun matches, nonetheless, dude.

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
EarthboundHero sorry I gotta go eat dinner ggs!
Also, seeing as you appear to be very motivated to do well in pm ill try to give you some advice. I saw you attempting to throw in wave dashes but before that you should learn to l-cancel, use your aerials more, short hops, and try not to rely on pk fire as much. You should also be using youtube to look at how high level ness players play. Try your best to learn which moves can follow up into others. I'm impressed at how dedicated you are so try and prove it to everyone by spending the hours necessary to learn these techniques before moving on to earn other things like double jump canceling, wave dashing, etc. you can probably ask around on the ness forums and learn more character specific things that I can't tell ya.
Good luck bruh! I'm looking forward to play you more as you improve more :)

Last edited:

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
GG's @ GRiMX GRiMX . Honestly, I felt like the lag was really screwing the both of us up at that set. Fun matches, nonetheless, dude.
agreed my internet seems to be the most rebelious whenever i decide ot play PM online and i can never seem to figure out how to fix this problem

and much GG's to you

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
- Sincerely,
EarthboundHero
Not trying to take anything away from you but it is quite annoying to play Jump Back>PKFire>Grab/DA. I remember when I first played you I was pretty heated cuz it seemed like that was all you did, even when I won a few times. BUT!!! (Idk if you switched it up or not) Thats a play style and we gotta respect that. I know I tend to spam F-Smash. And on wifi some approaches or movement options are limited so that might be what you're comfortable with on here and that's okay.

So I say...IF IT WORKS, IT WORKS! Not everyone's gonna play in a non-lame way in our eyes. and we just gonna suck it up and play.

Let the salt flow.

-Love
5-Dizzle
AKA: 5ully
AKA: Captain ImBetterThanYou
AKA: JKiSuck

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
I didn't mean to offend you or anything. All I said was I don't like fighting ness... I have trouble fighting him even on 3DS (my main is Lucina on 3DS). Also, this site is the first time i've been exposed to competitive smash because there's no tourneys or anything near me. ._.; I only main link because i feel most comfortable with him (played him since I first owned melee :p) , not because he is a range char with a long *** sword :p
Lol I know, but im not gonna lie to you. I'm very high, and i just got into my bag lol.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
EarthboundHero sorry I gotta go eat dinner ggs!
Also, seeing as you appear to be very motivated to do well in pm ill try to give you some advice. I saw you attempting to throw in wave dashes but before that you should learn to l-cancel, use your aerials more, short hops, and try not to rely on pk fire as much. You should also be using youtube to look at how high level ness players play. Try your best to learn which moves can follow up into others. I'm impressed at how dedicated you are so try and prove it to everyone by spending the hours necessary to learn these techniques before moving on to earn other things like double jump canceling, wave dashing, etc. you can probably ask around on the ness forums and learn more character specific things that I can't tell ya.
Good luck bruh! I'm looking forward to play you more as you improve more :)
thanks, and sorry I stopped playing. My mom made me do a quick chore for her. But I've tried not to rely on pk fire, but it just happens lol. A play style I used when I first played my friends on the Brawl emulator I downloaded on the school computer. God, I never saw myself, here, on these forums trying to make a name for a dumbass game lol. Never know where life will take you.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Not trying to take anything away from you but it is quite annoying to play Jump Back>PKFire>Grab/DA. I remember when I first played you I was pretty heated cuz it seemed like that was all you did, even when I won a few times. BUT!!! (Idk if you switched it up or not) Thats a play style and we gotta respect that. I know I tend to spam F-Smash. And on wifi some approaches or movement options are limited so that might be what you're comfortable with on here and that's okay.

So I say...IF IT WORKS, IT WORKS! Not everyone's gonna play in a non-lame way in our eyes. and we just gonna suck it up and play.

Let the salt flow.

-Love
5-Dizzle
AKA: 5ully
AKA: Captain ImBetterThanYou
AKA: JKiSuck
Lol every characters cheap in their own way. but thanks brother man. You're a great wolf. Hold it down starwolf

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
A bit cocky, but determined. Good luck on your journey to victory!
Lol I get that, but I'm very cocky because I just started and I'm already close to the people who've been play for years. I'm brand new and here to shake things up. Like my school is hosting a legit tournament that good people are going to. Ya know who had one of the first set-ups in school? I even got suspend because I skipped a bunch of classes in a row because I never had to pass the sticks. Me& this lil boul Ness have been through a lot. We've clicked from the jump. We're basically the same person

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero well I didn't mean it to piss you off lol I just meant you're very good at evading unlike most people, but your biggest problem is that you don't like to chase, or commit, or take risks. I mean when we first 1v1'd you tried to outcamp my TL while you were down 2-1 stocks lmao
Anyway you are good for someone who just started. And GL dude

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
@ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero well I didn't mean it to piss you off lol I just meant you're very good at evading unlike most people, but your biggest problem is that you don't like to chase, or commit, or take risks. I mean when we first 1v1'd you tried to outcamp my TL while you were down 2-1 stocks lmao
Anyway you are good for someone who just started. And GL dude
lol im not pissed. I just think I had to explain I'm not trash and it's just a playstyle I have. Trust me, I even have my own mechanics.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
lol im not pissed. I just think I had to explain I'm not trash and it's just a playstyle I have. Trust me, I even have my own mechanics.
Oh, don't worry I don't think anyone here thinks you're trash. There's a lot of players here who couldn't handle you lol. ;P Anyway it's getting kinda late but I'll try to play tomorrow if you'll be on. I might look for dubs about noon EST.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Oh, don't worry I don't think anyone here thinks you're trash. There's a lot of players here who couldn't handle you lol. ;P Anyway it's getting kinda late but I'll try to play tomorrow if you'll be on. I might look for dubs about noon EST.
I LOVE DUBS! That's my main event.

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
@ 5ully 5ully GG's i did apreciate the random ditto,helped me figure out a few new things here and there with Roy's Air game,i do wish that wavedashing was easier when playing online though cause i'm considerably consistent with it.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
you don't really get any follow ups with upthrow on floaty characters like charizard. with downthrow you can combo into something or tech chase....everytime you threw me up i just jumped away safely

Last edited:
Top Bottom