• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
GGs, I hope that gave you a confidence boost XD That lag was pretty bad, but you're pretty good in your own right. I didn't see any Metaknight but if it's better than your Kirby then you'll be a match for most people here.
I don't play meta knight much, but I'm trying on singleplayer. The lag was really bad, but it was on and off for me. and thanks, I'mma try and get better.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Ah even I wasn't sure if it would combo perfectly, I was scared of getting shined or something. Anyway, the forward air can be gotten pretty easily if you're recovering and someone is close to the ledge, that's how I get a lot of mine. Other than that it's just like Sheik's forward air but I think a bit bigger. More like Mewtwo's but with a bigger launch. In fact you can play Charizard a lot like Mewtwo and land most of Mewtwo's combos with the same attacks.
I'm gonna take some time off to eat, but if you're here in about an hour or so I'll give you priority. Actually I'm gonna try out Mewtwo, I never play him but now that I made these connections with him and Zard in my mind I bet I can pick him up...
Hey bro, sorry i was eating ant then the Patriots game was on so i had to watch that. if youre still up for games let me know.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
GGs, I wish I could play with you more but my internet hates me. We have to play later when we get better connection, I know I can beat you with Ike.
Yeah it was pretty bad, yeah your Ike is pretty impressive.

Top Bottom