• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
GGs, you have the funniest playstyle I've ever seen, but it works xD
I felt like we were playing tag and even when I tagged you I was still it.
Nice combos and set ups, but tone down the PK Fires by like 50% lol
Lol thanks. But jesus, that first Ness ditto was honestly too crazy.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
soon, i need to make sure I'm prepared for every character the 23rd...even my own.
I highly suggest checking out the Ness boards on some techniques like Double-Jump Canceling and basic tech skill (wavedashing, wavelanding, L-Canceling, ect.) your fundamentals seems good especially your spacing, you just need to learn more approaches aside from pk fire

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
I highly suggest checking out the Ness boards on some techniques like Double-Jump Canceling and basic tech skill (wavedashing, wavelanding, L-Canceling, ect.) your fundamentals seems good especially your spacing, you just need to learn more approaches aside from pk fire
I have a few others. I just rarely pull them out in friendlys. I can't show ALL my cards lol.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm back. Hopefully my connection will be easier on me today. I think the weekend nights aren't a great time for me...
Anyone wanna train my Ike? I need to practice NOT SUICIDING WITH SIDE B

Last edited:
Top Bottom