• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Wow dizzy you lag with him too? Me and GabPR always get horrible connection. It's probably not gonna work tbh but I'm down to try if you guys are.

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs sora, sorry about the first 2, had the damage multiplier on .5 for cpu and i couldnt figure out what was going on.
would like some future games, got to learn to play against that playstyle i dont have any patience

@ waygu waygu GGs I forgot to mention that pikachu makes my game stop working. Did you choose pikachu? haha
no i went back to purple marth on fd. it disconnected in an odd way i havent seen that before

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
ggs sora, sorry about the first 2, had the damage multiplier on .5 for cpu and i couldnt figure out what was going on.
would like some future games, got to learn to play against that playstyle i dont have any patience

no i went back to purple marth on fd. it disconnected in an odd way i havent seen that before
hmm... that's weird. do you want to keep playing or?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
ggs @ waygu waygu sorry to leave in the middle of a match.
Btw I think you might've went into autopilot once earthboundhero left. You gotta find a way to keep that confidence you had during the FFA, you'd do so much better

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
sure! give me 5-10 minutes and i'll either join you or host.
sorry to ask and then ditch you infestx, i'll be around a while to play still
Ironically in smash 3ds I am very impatient too. My main is Lucina and I have such a different play style than I do in PM. Every time I see a link player online in smash 3ds i'm internally screaming, "YOU KNOW THAT THE A BUTTON EXISTS, DON'T YOU?!?!"

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Idk why my game is doing this... o_o are you just picking marth and fd?

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs @ waygu waygu sorry to leave in the middle of a match.
Btw I think you might've went into autopilot once earthboundhero left. You gotta find a way to keep that confidence you had during the FFA, you'd do so much better
its all good i could tell you were getting talked to/distracted irl by the way you moved lol.
and yeah idk im still having a hard time switching back to 1v1 mindframe, bad brain day i guess

@ 123123sora 123123sora purple marth PS2 now. i'll rehost not marth...
okay black shiek yoshis story lets hope it doesnt conflict with cc

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Idk why my game is doing this... o_o are you just picking marth and fd? I'll try to join you again...

my internet just went out so I can't post this right away. :\

GrubGrub

Smash Apprentice
prof flash that ending LMAO I HAD TO RAGE QUIT damn that snake was disgusting and that marth wasn't bad either ggs definitely have to improve against them projectile users overall

Top Bottom