• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I was so close to making the comeback! :(

Solid Wolf tho. I need to improve my L-cancelling.
Your reads are fantastic, I could learn a thing or two from you. I need to learn the mario matchup

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Your reads are fantastic, I could learn a thing or two from you. I need to learn the mario matchup
My reads were good, I guess. I kept making technical errors, tho.

That kill you made with Sonic was funny, tho. (F-air meteor to spring.)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Hey @ GabPR GabPR let me know when your done. I need help on the sonic vs Wolf matchup.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Hey @ GabPR GabPR let me know when your done. I need help on the sonic vs Wolf matchup.
My reads were good, I guess. I kept making technical errors, tho.

That kill you made with Sonic was funny, tho. (F-air meteor to spring.)
that kill got me mad hype. Haha Yeah i have problems technically with Wolf and sonic on wifi which is why like sometimes ill just stand there doing nothing IE; my SideB in the last game getting turned around (that was amazing btw) but that side be was supposed to be a running double shine.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
ggs but seriously you have the most ***** playstyle i have ever seen. running away and spamming pk fire is not a "strategy"
OMG I didn't know they unfroze Salt Disney!!.

Lol you sick son. I'm good as hell. You're mad. I beat you every time. And the lag was the only reason you even came close to beating me.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871

that kill got me mad hype. Haha Yeah i have problems technically with Wolf and sonic on wifi which is why like sometimes ill just stand there doing nothing IE; my SideB in the last game getting turned around (that was amazing btw) but that side be was supposed to be a running double shine.
Yeah, and the wi-fi lag makes me too scared to try to edgehog. I almost always mess it up, which is why I prefer to just throw pills and cape.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
ggs but seriously you have the most ***** playstyle i have ever seen. running away and spamming pk fire is not a "strategy"
i could only use fox and spam laser and that works but when your playing friendlies "doing what works" wont make you any friends
I think he's a cool person, we have fun in singles, doubles and ffa's, and I don't mind putting up with his spamming lol. Maybe you should try not making salty ass remarks and try gittn gud?

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Ggs, how come you're not using wolf?
GG's DUDE! youre really good! definitly on my hitlist. Um, well Wolf has been having some trouble on wifi so i only use him when i wanna prove a point or show that I don't suck. So I stick to Zard so i can focus on fundamentals and reads.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Brah....like just stop running into it. If hes just spamming PKfire then shield grab him or rush him down and choke him out. #gitgud Stop being salty.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu
Hey good games, you're definitely improving. Just move around more like I do and try to abuse your projectiles.
Your marth's looking good, but JW what happened to Ivy?

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
I think he's a cool person, we have fun in singles, doubles and ffa's, and I don't mind putting up with his spamming lol. Maybe you should try not making salty *** remarks and try gittn gud?
wutever i guess, who am i to tell him how to play :p

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GG's DUDE! youre really good! definitly on my hitlist. Um, well Wolf has been having some trouble on wifi so i only use him when i wanna prove a point or show that I don't suck. So I stick to Zard so i can focus on fundamentals and reads.
I want to be able to 0-death people with Zard's throws but it's so hard to do on wifi. D:

GmJn

Smash Ace
OMG I didn't know they unfroze Salt Disney!!.

Lol you sick son. I'm good as hell. You're mad. I beat you every time. And the lag was the only reason you even came close to beating me.
Taking advantage of lag with DJC pk fires won't increase your skill level it'll just make you annoying. Before you try to say I'm salting I have won most of our matches and last time we played was fairly recently.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu
Hey good games, you're definitely improving. Just move around more like I do and try to abuse your projectiles.
Your marth's looking good, but JW what happened to Ivy?
ggs mean. i really have to improve my movement/isai and shield drops.
and idk i kept getting spanked as ivy i turned into me only doing nair to break combos and die so i dropped him somewhat but i was pretty much nairing and dying vs you so thats not a characters fault lmao

Top Bottom