• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Taking advantage of lag with DJC pk fires won't increase your skill level it'll just make you annoying. Before you try to say I'm salting I have won most of our matches and last time we played was fairly recently.
huh? This wasn't in reference to you man lol. You didnt even say anything to me lol

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, anyone else want to play?
ggs, i got wrecked but it was still fun. i haven't even played ice climbers untill yesterday so i still dont really know what im doing. im only copying what i see people are doing in tournaments. I learned how to unsync them but thats it. Any tips?

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
ggs, i got wrecked but it was still fun. i haven't even played ice climbers untill yesterday so i still dont really know what im doing. im only copying what i see people are doing in tournaments. I learned how to unsync them but thats it. Any tips?
I'm not big on ICs but maybe learn extended grab combos. One for beginners is to grab, then have nnana side b, repeat

Mean Green

Smash Lord
ggs mean. i really have to improve my movement/isai and shield drops.
and idk i kept getting spanked as ivy i turned into me only doing nair to break combos and die so i dropped him somewhat but i was pretty much nairing and dying vs you so thats not a characters fault lmao
Maybe you should train you Ivy with jay or royalx, I'm sure they could help you a lot. And I think you should be more bold and be constantly going for grabs, and not worry about messing up

Last edited:
Top Bottom