• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not sure if someone asked, but I'll go ahead and do it;

Is there a way to have the OoT moveset over Ganondorf?

I'm not asking for a moveset merge, but rather a switch between which one goes where...

I'm not sure if that was clear enough, but we'll see.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if someone asked, but I'll go ahead and do it;

Is there a way to have the OoT moveset over Ganondorf?

I'm not asking for a moveset merge, but rather a switch between which one goes where...

I'm not sure if that was clear enough, but we'll see.
You can use modules to do that, but it's a tough process to get modules to work correctly.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
What if I just want the OoT moveset over Ganon and not use the Sword one?

(Nothing against that sword moveset...it's just that the OoT one is infinitely better imo :p)
You can't just paste lucario's files onto ganon's and have it work. It will either look really glitchy or just crash when you enter a match. Have a look at this. It even has a .rel file for oot ganon :)

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Prepare your bodies Ganon fans! The first look at Project Ganondorf 2.0 is coming tomorrow. Keep an eye on my blog for the new trailer! :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Quick question: is the character select screen gonna look exactly like in the trailer or is it gonna be reorganized?

Also, I already found one bad thing about 2.0; the wait is too long...

Last edited:

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
So, it's minor and petty, but did you fix the voice pitch thing in this yet? Or have you not figured out how/is it not a priority?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Quick question: is the character select screen gonna look exactly like in the trailer or is it gonna be reorganized?

Also, I already found one bad thing about 2.0; the wait is too long...
Most likely the same. Why would u suggest any changes? One change i'd like to do is move Ness and Lucas to be together. But I'm not sure if I'll do that just yet

Patcheresu

Smash Cadet
NNID
patcheresu
3DS FC
0903-2969-5351
I hope your bodies are ready! :p
(link below takes you to my blog)

http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.ca/2016/04/project-ganondorf-trailer-20.html
SEND HELP

MY BODY IS AT CRITICAL INTEGRITY

WASN'T READY

Oh, baby! This is more than I could ask for. You've fixed all of my major complaints with this project and then some! BrawlEX support too! This is absolutely outstanding! I can't wait to play with this! You might have actually made OoT Ganondorf feel great to play with his new speed over power changes!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Man, time sure passed quickly, because 2.0 is already gonna be released TOMORROW! (unless delayed)

I'm so hype right now!

Last edited:

WEK-Sector Pirate

Smash Apprentice
Is this going to come with a common5.pac? cuz I have smash 3 and other CSP's and I REEEEAAAALY don't reinstall all of that, but if I must I guess I will

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Is this going to come with a common5.pac? cuz I have smash 3 and other CSP's and I REEEEAAAALY don't reinstall all of that, but if I must I guess I will
just extract the files that hold the csps and then put them back into the new common5.pac. that should work pretty well.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
This late release reminds me of PM 3.6's(?) extremely late release when the download appeared the day after the alleged release date.

Top Bottom