• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

Depressedzombieluigi

Smash Apprentice
Can BGG make a separate mod that just has mage Ganon only? I reeaaaallly don't want 2 Ganons playable in my custom build. It would look unprofessional.

zombifiedsquid

Smash Rookie
NNID
zombifiedsquid
3DS FC
1091-8722-2904
Is it possible to set mage Ganon as his left/right taunt instead of Project M Ganon maybe put it as up taunt that way I'm not having to use two characters slots for one character? Plus I really like Lucario. :( I don't even like Project M's Ganon that much because they replaced the warlock punch, I miss being able to reverse it. I remember there used to be an older mod that was a mixed Ganon that activated different movesets with the use of taunts I really miss that.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Is it possible to set mage Ganon as his left/right taunt instead of Project M Ganon maybe put it as up taunt that way I'm not having to use two characters slots for one character? Plus I really like Lucario. :( I don't even like Project M's Ganon that much because they replaced the warlock punch, I miss being able to reverse it. I remember there used to be an older mod that was a mixed Ganon that activated different movesets with the use of taunts I really miss that.
Like what people said, This isn't possible due to File Size and Brawl Limitations. If you want a Ganon with Mage, Power, and Sword Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?ngwjo5vb8ku50l8 this is Ashingda's Mod

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Mage ganon will eventually have his own slot guys. I've said this many times and it's on my blog too. He will never replace tp/sword ganon, he will have his own character slot, and lucario will be back in the game.

I can't merge the 2 mods, that will never be possible.
I think you should put in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS REPEATED
CANT BE PUT ONTO ONE CHARACTER
Because some people dont like reading old comments or learn anything about file size or limitaitons.
Not me i know this stuff but people who keep asking you the same question.
Example : "can you put magic ganondorf as a side taunt or something to normal dorf?"

zombifiedsquid

Smash Rookie
NNID
zombifiedsquid
3DS FC
1091-8722-2904
Like what people said, This isn't possible due to File Size and Brawl Limitations. If you want a Ganon with Mage, Power, and Sword Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?ngwjo5vb8ku50l8 this is Ashingda's Mod
This version of Ganon gets locked in place after preforming up tilt multiple times and also when using items such as the Home Run Bat, when using the dash attack he gets locked into t pose, not the biggest deal since I never use items, but him freezing up after up tilt is rather unfortante. I also dislike the animation time of him putting his sword away.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
This version of Ganon gets locked in place after preforming up tilt multiple times and also when using items such as the Home Run Bat, when using the dash attack he gets locked into t pose, not the biggest deal since I never use items, but him freezing up after up tilt is rather unfortante. I also dislike the animation time of him putting his sword away.
Well its the best thing out there right now, Its the closest to your request because your request is...

IMPOSSIBLE

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I think you should put in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS REPEATED
CANT BE PUT ONTO ONE CHARACTER
Because some people dont like reading old comments or learn anything about file size or limitaitons.
Not me i know this stuff but people who keep asking you the same question.
Example : "can you put magic ganondorf as a side taunt or something to normal dorf?"
Good idea, and done!

Do im trying to think about if there are any other important things i should put in the op to avoid constant questions. I cant think of anything though.

KingOfTheHill

Smash Cadet
Good idea, and done!

Do im trying to think about if there are any other important things i should put in the op to avoid constant questions. I cant think of anything though.
You should add "magic ganon will have his own character slot later. He will not be over Lucario forever." Or something like that because people keep asking if you can put it over other characters.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
You should add "magic ganon will have his own character slot later. He will not be over Lucario forever." Or something like that because people keep asking if you can put it over other characters.
Ah ya I guess I should add that too. I figured it being in my readme would be enough but I guess it hasn't been enough lol

zombifiedsquid

Smash Rookie
NNID
zombifiedsquid
3DS FC
1091-8722-2904
Sorry to be bothersome, this is my last question. Is it possible to replace Sword Ganon with Mage Ganon and leave Lucario alone?

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice

Did you even read any of the posts on this page?

BGG has answered that question with "No." repeatedly, and OoT Ganondorf will never be able to go over regular Ganondorf, because of how he's coded. Like Mewtwo, OoT Ganondorf relies on parts of Lucario's files. When he gets it working, he will provide a new download that puts OoT Ganondorf in his own slot on the character select screen.

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace

Did you even read any of the posts on this page?

BGG has answered that question with "No." repeatedly, and OoT Ganondorf will never be able to go over regular Ganondorf, because of how he's coded. Like Mewtwo, OoT Ganondorf relies on parts of Lucario's files. When he gets it working, he will provide a new download that puts OoT Ganondorf in his own slot on the character select screen.
http://smashboards.com/threads/p-m-...-to-port-ridley-come-here-modding-faq.416959/

Rel ports are a thing, especially for OoT Ganon over others. But yeah, without a rel port, OoT Ganon can't be put over PM Ganon.

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice

Rage83

Smash Ace
Well yes, but I was speaking from the Project Ganondorf perspective. BGG has mentioned that his goal is to make it so that the user won't have to use rel porting, so that OoT Ganon doesn't replace anyone.
Zombifiedsquid's question was how to have it replace PM Ganon, and I answered. In other words, I told him how to do it, and didn't ask you for a Project Ganondorf perspective, especially as it's already been mentioned several times that BGG is working on a separate slot for him.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Do I need to replace the code files if I only want to use the Triforce Ganon?
Didn't feel like replacing Lucari, or mess with the code file.

Patcheresu

Smash Cadet
NNID
patcheresu
3DS FC
0903-2969-5351
Interesting question here.
Not sure if the OP answers this so I'll be nice.

The GCT info allows Wizard to replace Lucario. Nothing more nothing less. This is implied in the OP.

All files in /pf/ not directly named after lucario, including ft_lucario.rel in the modules folder, are necessary for Sword Ganon exclusively, with the exception of the sound files, which the two share.
GCT Code = Wizard
/fighter/ganon = Sword
/sfx/ = Both
/modules/ = Wizard
/fighter/lucario = Wizard

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Working on updates, or working on writing to us about updates? :p
Lol working on updates :p
One new mechanic in particular that I'm working on is giving me a lot of problems.
Also, some other stuff i need help with is on hold untill the people helping me get to it

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Is there any possibility of having the regular project M ganon with the floating instead of...the brawl neutral b?
because it'd be great to have the sword ganon as a taunt for the updated PM ganon with float and cape..

i feel like im asking this improperly.

ok so you konw how the current PM build is float, cape,? it looks like u have brawl ganon that switches to sword...any way we can have PM ganon that switches to sword?

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Is there any possibility of having the regular project M ganon with the floating instead of...the brawl neutral b?
because it'd be great to have the sword ganon as a taunt for the updated PM ganon with float and cape..

i feel like im asking this improperly.

ok so you konw how the current PM build is float, cape,? it looks like u have brawl ganon that switches to sword...any way we can have PM ganon that switches to sword?
Lol I understood what u were asking from the start. I may do this

Montimers

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, I'm the same Mortimer from kc-mm. Decided to reply you here because you seem to be more active here then there. So, huh, I don't remember if the Lucario pac you sent me that day was a pm version or not. If it is, I still have it uploaded and I can simple give you the link back.
If not, I can change the angle thing you asked, but you must provide me the pac file, because I don't know which pm version you need and, as I said once, I don't play pm. I just don't want to download the whole thing because of one pac lol.
Don't hate me :)

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hey man, I'm the same Mortimer from kc-mm. Decided to reply you here because you seem to be more active here then there. So, huh, I don't remember if the Lucario pac you sent me that day was a pm version or not. If it is, I still have it uploaded and I can simple give you the link back.
If not, I can change the angle thing you asked, but you must provide me the pac file, because I don't know which pm version you need and, as I said once, I don't play pm. I just don't want to download the whole thing because of one pac lol.
Don't hate me :)
Hey no worries at all man. I'll get you the file and send it tonight. Should I send here or brawlvault?

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
So, will Ganon be like a Giga Bowser situation where he has a similar moveset to bowser but different effects, or are ganons moves going to be entirely different from ganondorfs.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Why do you have an adfly linked to the download on your blog?

Its illegal, and a very very scummy thing to do, since you are making money off of other people's work.

This absolutley sickens me.

EDIT: And a donate button? That's not nearly as bad, but seriously??
Sounds like bribery to me!
Finally, anyone with requests for my mods (requests that I don't plan on actually including in my official releases), or special requests for any other modding: I'd be willing to put time into other projects, but I am quite busy with my mods, life, and my actual job, so adding work to my plate without any extra incentive will make it hard for me to do. If you'd like those requests to come to life, donating would make it a lot more likely!
http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.ca/p/donations.html

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
After both @drogoth232 and I have told you not to use an ad.fly link and having private conversations about it, you still insist on using ad.fly?

From this point on, I'm no longer helping you with your projects until further notice, as it's clear you don't respect our wishes. I don't appreciate having money by made off the work of other people's work, including mine (and even using Project M assets) when this project could have been made by any other skilled modder who has the common decency to not make money off the backs of others.

I'm usually a forgiving person (I was willing to forgive you the first time), but even I have to put my foot down. I get you're struggling financially, but this isn't the way to go at trying to fix it.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
After both @drogoth232 and I have told you not to use an ad.fly link and having private conversations about it, you still insist on using ad.fly?

From this point on, I'm no longer helping you with your projects until further notice, as it's clear you don't respect our wishes. I don't appreciate having money by made off the work of other people's work, including mine (and even using Project M assets) when this project could have been made by any other skilled modder who has the common decency to not make money off the backs of others.

I'm usually a forgiving person (I was willing to forgive you the first time), but even I have to put my foot down. I get you're struggling financially, but this isn't the way to go at trying to fix it.
Hang on a sec. I switched the link after we spoke, so i'm not sure why it's still up like that. It's possible that it didn't properly update. I'll check it tonight again to see what the problem is.

Why do you have an adfly linked to the download on your blog?

Its illegal, and a very very scummy thing to do, since you are making money off of other people's work.

This absolutley sickens me.

EDIT: And a donate button? That's not nearly as bad, but seriously??
Sounds like bribery to me!

http://smashprojectganondorf.blogspot.ca/p/donations.html
I'm sorry that the adfly link sickens you. As I mentioned above im not sure why it's still up, but either way it was originally up that way before kjp talked to me about it as support for my own actual work. It's not like adfly pays out hundreds of dollars.

And about the msg for donations that's simply, if people have requests, I can incorporate them/make mods for them/take requests if they can donate. I'm enjoy modding, but I don't have a lot of extra time to take more requests if they're huge projects.

As I mentioned though I will check why the adfly link is still up, that is a curious matter.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'm sorry that the adfly link sickens you. As I mentioned above im not sure why it's still up, but either way it was originally up that way before kjp talked to me about it as support for my own actual work. It's not like adfly pays out hundreds of dollars.

And about the msg for donations that's simply, if people have requests, I can incorporate them/make mods for them/take requests if they can donate. I'm enjoy modding, but I don't have a lot of extra time to take more requests if they're huge projects.
It is still money that you are making off of work from me, other PMDT members, and those that have helped you with this project. The fact that you used it in the first place is sad.

No one has a lot of time for hobbies. Its a part of life. You don't see me asking for money. Or KJP. Or Large Leader. Or Theytah. But we still do it.

I don't know what magical world that you live in where money will somehow free up your schedule to make mods. Are the donations going to be big enough to cover a whole shift for a job?

Quit your bull****.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
It is still money that you are making off of work from me, other PMDT members, and those that have helped you with this project. The fact that you used it in the first place is sad.

No one has a lot of time for hobbies. Its a part of life. You don't see me asking for money. Or KJP. Or Large Leader. Or Theytah. But we still do it.

I don't know what magical world that you live in where money will somehow free up your schedule to make mods. Are the donations going to be big enough to cover a whole shift for a job?

Quit your bull****.
Well for the donations portion, i wouldn't ask for money for something minor/if i'm helping someone out. But if anyone has some big character request that I feel I can take on, I may need to put a lot of time aside for it, and i'd treat it as a job. I had to donate to someone to get project ganondorf off its feet in the first place, and ive seen many people around the community who do take donations to help others. KJP even gave me the ok on that, so I really didn't think of it as being problematic, and I don't see where the "bull***t" is for that.

For the adfly, to expand on my prior comment, I didn't originally think of it as being an issue because the amount of money is peanuts which would be a way to support my own work cause I do put tones of time into my work (and btw if it were a lot of money, I'd 100 percent spread that around to the people that have helped me). But either way, after KJP spoke to me I understand the other side of it so I (thought) I took it down.

Top Bottom