• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Well, not by vertex hacking.

I meant in PSA, make the "size" parameter of the GFX less.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
*gasp*

It is?

Does the brush appear on all textures though? If it does, then it's PSA'd on.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
You don't need to make him left-handed for just holding the brush. It's a TEMPORARY ITEM for now. It will be PSA'd onto Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario.

If necesary, we could rename left hand bones to right hand ones and vice-versa.

EDIT: I saw some more comments above, so here:

This is a bonus item given to you guys for following the development of this project. This is not what will be PSA'd on, and the file is not necesary for the official download when it comes out.

There.

Now, for some reason Bowser Jr.'s texture are white. Better fix that '-_-

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
InTrepid, you said that Bowser Jr has the item grab glitch? he doesn't have that problem with me. what were you doing when it happened? have you changed anything in Bowser Jr.'s file since i sent you the fixed one?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You're like the millionth, though. He's already stated he's not using that picture for reference.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
In response to jayloonar's image... I think that the blue, red and (alternate) green textures should be based off of the Koopa Kids from Mario Party 5, with the hair and bracelet colours being the same colour as Bowser Jr.'s scales, and without the mask. You know, so it's more of an official alternate colour. But you don't have to listen to my ideas.

And I should really build the real paintbrush for you guys. That vertex-hacked one doesn't look quite right to me, and it replaces the capsule's texture? That will definitely cause problems.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
And I should really build the real paintbrush for you guys. That vertex-hacked one doesn't look quite right to me, and it replaces the capsule's texture? That will definitely cause problems.
AGH!! No, that is NOT the real brush! This is for the entire board for following the project. It is a bonus to you guys, okay? The real one isn't like that! Please, please, PLEASE read the post for the brush, and everyone stop asking this question.

Next person to ask is the one that makes me take down both downloads. I'm tired of explaining this.

I'm already basing the blue and green costumes off of the Koopa Kids, and the red one off of Dry Bones.

InTrepid, you said that Bowser Jr has the item grab glitch? he doesn't have that problem with me. what were you doing when it happened? have you changed anything in Bowser Jr.'s file since i sent you the fixed one?
Zelda's file freezes it as far as I can see; he can grab items as Bowser. All I've done is add animations that StarWaffle made.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol ya its not the real brush, its just a place filler until we get a good one.

So please, feel free to get us the right one =D

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
lol ya its not the real brush, its just a place filler until we get a good one.

So please, feel free to get us the right one =D
Which one would you want, though? The one from Super Mario Sunshine that Shadow Mario uses, or the one from Mario Super Sluggers that Bowser Jr. uses? Because I could get either one of them.

(EDIT: Hm. I can't seem to emulate Mario Super Sluggers properly on my computer. I'll try again on my brother's computer, and if I can't get it there, I'll just get his SMS paintbrush.)

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
That's the kind of answer I was waiting for. I knew we could get those brushes, I just didn't know how.

Can't wait, TBush. <3 I'll be thinking of a moveset, though I could probably at least animate the moves now. StarWaffle did a good lot in such short time, he's a great animator. o_o

EDIT: The SMSluggers paintbrush looks more detailed; might want to try that one. If you can, at least.
=/ (I hope Waffle hasn't started on double jump fall ;_;)

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
EDIT: The SMSluggers paintbrush looks more detailed; might want to try that one. If you can, at least.
=/ (I hope Waffle hasn't started on double jump fall ;_;)
I probably will end up getting that one. If I can't get it... I'll have to improvise. The one from Super Mario Sunshine has no real textures, since it's all watery when Shadow Mario holds it, so I can't use it without giving it new UV mapping and textures. The only time Bowser Jr. holds it is in the pre-rendered cutscenes, so that variation can't be ripped. Either that, or I haven't been looking in the right spots. (I also haven't played SMS in a long time, so that doesn't really help...)

Gardevior

Smash Lord
OMG MUST GO TO PAGE 22!

Wait....what?

(Try doing these sorts of announcements with post numbers; not everyone on the boards has the same settings.)

Top Bottom