• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project A.P.P.L.E. Final Test (JLT4GOV duo) Green Apple is the Best... AGAIN!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ It would depend on how many people would finished their match's. Yesterday was weird, but at least almost every Apple has at least one match done... except for Yellow Apple. D: ♥

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Zack and I are still trying to meet, perhaps within the hour if he gets on.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
♣ Anyone that's still on the first round of their Apple and is not active at all will be kicked off tomorrow, I gave you all notices so no johns. Also I don't want this tourney to last very long. ♥
What about a Fourth of July john? It's not like you can ignore something like that, I would hold it out till another day, but that wouldn't speed up the posses of this tourney, so that's two thoughts we have to think..

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
=) yes I believe you do
I plan on entering more OTs such as this one from here on hopefully I could win one.

Oh and if you want me to I could send you the replay of that Lucas combo.
Let me know ok?
I'm pretty sure you could win or come close to winning one.

Ahhh really!? =)

that would be great.

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Zack , let me know if you get on today, I should be around most of the time.

2Sko

Smash Cadet
Hey, I couldn't reach thesilentmarth at all, I kept on PM him, does that me we are both kicked out, or just him?

Lovely

Smash Lord
What about a Fourth of July john? It's not like you can ignore something like that, I would hold it out till another day, but that wouldn't speed up the posses of this tourney, so that's two thoughts we have to think..
♣ I forgot about that, I didn't do anything yesterday to. I guess I'll start Mondy since it's been two days with no activity. ♥

Hey, I couldn't reach thesilentmarth at all, I kept on PM him, does that me we are both kicked out, or just him?
♣ Just him if he doesn't repsond, though he did post after you logged off two days ago, I'm suprised that he didn't match you yet. ]: ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Good, so I can update the brackets, to tell you the truth, I almost forgot how because I didn't update them in two days. XD

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't expecting such an epic lucas, lol, those were fun.
I get disassembled 0,2

though that second one I used Kirby yet still fruitless. Good luck in the rest.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Orange Apple Has Just Been Updated

And for those who haven't done their first match yet who hasn't posted on the thread yet will take a round lost, in the list we have:

Yellow Apple
professor mgw
Thunder of Zeus
Geomancer

Blue Apple
zen1

If these members do not post on this thread after today, will be dropped out.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Derkthejerk would be the only one in Yellow Apple thus leading to a auto victory for him. :/ ♥

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey lovely id start dqing people atm, dq everyone who haznt finished their first round match, but dont dq the person who posted last:p

Lovely

Smash Lord
hey lovely id start dqing people atm, dq everyone who haznt finished their first round match, but dont dq the person who posted last:p
♣ That's what we are doing... well kind of, if they haven't finished their first match and didn't post in this thread after this tourney has started will take a round lost. I did send everyone PM's that this tourney has started so no johns if you didn't post. ;p ♥

♣ Now that this tourney is near to it's final eight, I guess we should create the Silver Apple now. ♥

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay so i take it i haz to fight viper in the first round of the silver apple?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Purple Apple Has Just Been Finished

♣ Now that this tourney is near to it's final eight, I guess we should create the Silver Apple now. ♥
Way ahead of you Lovely. ;D

Silver Apple Has Just Been Created

The down sides is that only one match in Silver Apple is available since the other Apple's are not completed.

okay so i take it i haz to fight viper in the first round of the silver apple?
You do have a match, but it's not with me since brackets are random, but you do have a match with Pink Fresh.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣How did you get that font? O_o ♥

♣ And has anyone did their match yet? I'm surprise that Black Apple hasn't finished yet. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just read the first post... is the Silver Apple really best 3/5? I thought it was best 2/3 or did you attended to make it that way?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
im hoping my opponent, Nysyarc will be back within two days to fight
i'd much rather do my match but he already said i could take the win before he left,3 days ago, but if you could wait 2 more days for us to get the match in,that'd be great

if it isn't possible ,you can give me the win as he said:dizzy:

its on page 2 of my VM's if ya wanna make sure

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ We might have to get rid of some members that's in the Red Apple Bracket since TSM and 2Sko hasn't matched yet, since 2Sko has waited for TSM more, I might have to give TSM the lost to move on. I'll give 2 more days for Red Apple and Black Apple. ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ You were suppose to post it here, that's why I mistakenly gave you a round lost. T_T ♥

♣ I guess I can rearrange your match with Derkthejerk then. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If Derkthejerk agrees with the rearrange, we can't force him because he posted before we got everyone I listed out. Only him posting and say he wants to go back and Brawl mgw this can only be rearrange.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Just read the first post... is the Silver Apple really best 3/5? I thought it was best 2/3 or did you attended to make it that way?
♣How did I forget to quote this, yes it's best 3/5 on Silver and Gold Apple and I attended to make it that way. ;p ♥

If Derkthejerk agrees with the rearrange, we can't force him because he posted before we got everyone I listed out. Only him posting and say he wants to go back and Brawl mgw this can only be rearrange.
♣This is also true, but if he match's the winner of Black Apple, he can't go back. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom