• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project A.P.P.L.E. Final Test (JLT4GOV duo) Green Apple is the Best... AGAIN!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea i've been waiting on derks response for when he's ready

edit:
no message from him today >.>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If he doesn't respond, then we have to give him a round loss just like we're giving DK2 a round lost.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea i never got a response ,guess i should advance now

PF,i'll be on most of the day tomorrow to do the match

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry Derk, you did say you was trying to match before Friday, and as Lovely said, the Silver Apple first round ends today and you responded too late. Unless PentaSalia wants to match you, you pretty much know what I'm talking about.

Silver Apple Has Been Updated

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
its kinda hard for me to get a match in with derek cuz we're online on different times

and he isn't on that much to begin with
i think it'd be best to just move on now

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lmfao. I would see you dash attack the opposite way sometimes. I was thinking "lag -_-"

GGsies.

Ike is scary with mindgames and a good bit of predictions.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
As soon as me and Zack get our match's done, I'll start Gold Apple. This shouldn't take too long.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Errr I'm a bit confused.

Is it this
I'll make a deal, if anyone beat's me in this tourney will get the codes to a point card. =P

Viper JLT4GOV/Viper/:kirby2: :toonlink: Blue Apple
or this
If everyone showed up at the same day it will end too fast, but the odds of that isn't high. And I don't know about giving them money for a test tourney, I'll say for first at least a point card along with a game, and second is just one game of anychose on the Wii or DSi online shop.
?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You guys are making me feel bad. D=

Also wait for Zack to match soon, I hope we don't have to match late.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I'll make the Silver Apple semis end at Monday so the Gold Apple Finals can start on the following day. ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ This tourney should end today now that the final round has started. Who will win? The Lucas main legend, or the most underrated Kirby main? Only time will tell. ;p ♥

"That" day?
♣ The day I go back to Japan and won't come to the boards for a while. The next time I come back, the real Project APPLE will start. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Alright then, good luck as well. =D

The last two match's were my worst match's in the whole tourney, I let everyone I beat down. D=

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Don't tell me... you lost the thrill to play? Don't feel bad, Pink Fresh is one of the best online players and you suck online as well. I'm glad you lost as well, since your bad at online and stuff. <3 ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So like... do I report it? lmao

GGsies. tough kirby. Idk what happened 2nd match, though.
I have this stupid habit, everytime I start out bad, I just quit. Pokemon Stadium is suppose to be my undefeated stage, me to lose on that stage is just doesn't feel right. T_T

Lovely

Smash Lord
How... did you know?
♣ You do have fans, and you did win the last Project APPLE, how could I not know. ;p ♥

♣ Results of the top four are: ♥

1st ~Pink Fresh~/~PF~/:lucas:

2nd Viper JLT4GOV/Viper/:kirby2: :toonlink:

3rd ~Zack~/ZZZ/:lucas: :kirby2: :ness2: :mario2:

4th PentaSalia/Mishi/:ike: :gw:

♣ I still don't know how did Viper got that high, I guess some people were easy on him. ;p ♥

♣ Also congratulations on winning Project APPLE Pink Fresh. Also don't forget, when I come back to the boards around a month or two, the real Project APPLE will start now that the final test was a success. Thank's to all those who entered Project APPLE that participated and I hope to see you guys again. ;D ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ You have to give yourself more credit than that. XD ♥

♣ Also Viper always say he sucks online but relearning, I don't know why but he does say that. :/ ♥

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Lol.

I think I suck tbh. Idk why though. =/

He wasn't bad. first match was close, then... idk. He like gave up inside.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm not even that good. lmao. You said it like Viper sucks. I can't wait for the next one.
There's only 1 out of 5 Lucas mains I meet online that did what you did but none of them won except you, your good, ROFL. I think I should had started with Toon Link, Final Destination is bad for Kirby to face Lucas on and Toon Link on Jungle Japes is bad as well. >.<

Congrats on getting first, I will have a better mentally next time, it's was disrespectful of me to just gave up on the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom