• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project A.P.P.L.E. Final Test (JLT4GOV duo) Green Apple is the Best... AGAIN!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
There's only 1 out of 5 Lucas mains I meet online that did what you did but none of them won except you, your good, ROFL. I think I should had started with Toon Link, Final Destination is bad for Kirby to face Lucas on and Toon Link on Jungle Japes is bad as well. >.<

Congrats on getting first, I will have a better mentally next time, it's was disrespectful of me to just gave up on the second round.
The only thing I know that I do that alot of others don't is my jab cancel combos. So many possibilities. o.O

I guess I'm good. I just think I suck sometimes lol. It's weird.

My jaw dropped when you SD'ed. I felt bad lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I see. Well, I did learn a lot from this tourney:

More Toon Link play
Lucas is very underrated since Zack's and Pink Fresh Lucas kicks ***
I have a SD problem when I have a bad start
I need to play Ness next time
Kirby got back
D-Air> Grab and Stone Cancel is very hard to perform online
I john too much =P

That's just about it. XD

§leepy God

Smash Master
♣ I still don't know how did Viper got that high, I guess some people were easy on him. ;p ♥
Better question is why didn't he win? Isn't he like Uber good with knowing where to put bombs and grabbing someone? This is why this tourney should be one day only, and I think Viper lost his grove, or even cared to win after waiting for a while. >.<

Also hope Project APPLE performs on the Puyo Puyo 7 tourney when your start it, which won't be till you get back. T_T

§leepy God

Smash Master
You mean the part of Project APPLE being more than just a Smash online tourney or the Viper should had won part, or the fact I came out of the blue? :p

Though I'm not at any part of this tourney or the idea, but I do know the people who are, (well in a group of the people who are).

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
You mean the part of Project APPLE being more than just a Smash online tourney or the Viper should had won part, or the fact I came out of the blue? :p

This part. lol
Better question is why didn't he win? Isn't he like Uber good with knowing where to put bombs and grabbing someone? This is why this tourney should be one day only, and I think Viper lost his grove, or even cared to win after waiting for a while. >.<

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sleepy is wrong, I did try on the first and the thrid match, dispite those being the wrong stage for me. FD is one of my bad stages persnally, and Jungle Japes is bad for Toon Link. But regardless, did infact tried my best to win on the first and thrid match, the second match I just SD for the lost. D=

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll like to request a close on this thread, I don't want this thread to become a spam thread now that Project APPLE Final Test is done.

I guess I do have that problem Sleepy, I just don't know how to stop it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom