• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
i don't think i can make this one due to some old people having some sort of a 50th aniversery thing that i don't want to attend, sid if you're coming friday; think you might drop by my house, maybe i'll get some people over along with you? [sorry i can't house you]

kithkin

Smash Champion
this is me confirming myself for the next one.

and you're on sid, prepare to be owned (totally lying, rather you'll be the one owning me)

kithkin

Smash Champion
this is me laughing at you all for sucking at posting, mostly for just saying confirmed and nothing else.

lawls.

and in other news, sorry to use this board, but i'm thinking of smashing sometime between the 25th and 31st, or before school restarts (due to my brithday being 27th) and i will invite anyone my parents allow.

remember this is just a warning.

Atlus the Dreadnaught

Smash Apprentice
Not entirely sure, I haven't seen him much over the last few days, but he asked me to do this over MSN/PM and I saw no reason not to lessen the work load on him. That, and it gives me something to do when I'm bored, which would be now.

And yeah, it's safe to assume he's dead.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I have a bone to pick with nitro, and he knows EXACTLY why...

And kith, you never know. I'm very confident that I'll do well, but I'm definitely not taking this as a cakewalk. For all I know, everyone there is better than I am.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
this is me laughing at you all for sucking at posting.
brad actually it's you that sucks @ posting becuase you double post constantly.

sid if you're coming friday; think you might drop by my house, maybe i'll get some people over along with you? [sorry i can't house you]
Sid feel like answering if you would wanna do that? not sure if it will work out or not, but hearing an answer is near a first step towards it going to happen

kithkin

Smash Champion
heh, well i am judging it by that aswell sid.

and levi, I am the king of posting, i can double post if i want.

(seriously, if its something well worth saying, it should be posted rather than edited. not to mention people may be like me and skip over it thinking they read it.)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Remember the last time I went to Calgary for that tourney you hosted Nitro, and didn't say it was cancelled until I actually got there? :-)

If you don't mind having a rather late smashfest on Friday I'm all game for that. I should be arriving between 6:30-8:30 pm so... I dunno.

(i'm typing this on a wii! This is incredible!)

kithkin

Smash Champion
heh yesh the opera browser is fun. but yeah, cant wait to play ya, and dont tear alex (nitro) up so bad, i'd like to hope it isnt still hurting calgary's rep.

edit: in other words, i'm over it. and alex has redeemed himself in my eyes.

and the edit song was played once more: also, i really liked the highlight reel. awesome work. Oh and sorry to bug ya, but have you chosen what videos to put up yet? (like matches?) cause you know my request if you havnt already chosen them.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
heh yesh the opera browser is fun. but yeah, cant wait to play ya, and dont tear alex (nitro) up so bad, i'd like to hope it isnt still hurting calgary's rep.

edit: in other words, i'm over it. and alex has redeemed himself in my eyes.
Still, he made the trip from Edmonton to Calgary, so it's a fair bit different from his perspective.

and levi, I am the king of posting, i can double post if i want.
Other than the fact that it's only kind of against the rules.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Remember the last time I went to Calgary for that tourney you hosted Nitro, and didn't say it was cancelled until I actually got there? :-)
Yeah I remember that, you came to Neil's house and he was the one who told you, I was at his house at the time hehe =]

I'm looking forward to playing you again ^_^

kithkin

Smash Champion
heh still, rules dont apply to me. (dont tell the mods)

but yeah, it is worse for the people who came over to calgary already, but oh well, it'll be funny to see alex brutally owned, deserving or not.

kithkin

Smash Champion
nice, actually very nice, sid and stevo? that'll work very very well. not for me tournament wise, but general audience

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
on a side note of christmas, i might be able to attend this one after christas, on the 30th, also that has not a lot of christmas so im telling you guys my awesome gift i got, which is a frying pan; i'm using it as a back screatcher currently =]

kithkin

Smash Champion
yeah you have to see randalls to get it.

edit: hey i just noticed, We're on the calendar!

double edit: happy birthday me!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Well, what's the point of having a blue "Tournament Director" screen name if I can't post events on the calendar just like everyone else who runs tournaments? :psycho:

So you see, it is YOU that doesn't make sense, for questioning it in the first place! Neener neener and nyah nyah.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
i still don't get it

OH! the tournament calender =]

btw riley and i are now confirming, but riley doesn't go to the boards anymore

Mich

Smash Cadet
I sympathize, Levi. I'm very sorry the image was removed. It's so, so hard to find a woman who looks good in cosplay.

Edit: For spelling. I'm better than that.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hay this is me confirming, and actually adding that i'm trying to get my friend to come, just in case you know.

and i will add, i am sad to say that this next one, my ride (which is also levi and alex's) will be picking me up rather early due to inconvieniences. (early = like 5:30 or something.)

kithkin

Smash Champion
(requires double post)

i am warning you that my brother may come, or may give me a ride later, to anyone it matters to.

this does not affect anything i did not discusss (for example: who i'm picking up where and when)

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Wow looks like there are smash players in Calgary after all.
Hey I'm a Calgarian but I goto school in BC. I am in Calgary for the holidays so I definitely want to play some Calgary smashers. Looks like your next tournament is...tomorrow lol. Anyway, if this is a drop in thing, I might be able to attend, and perhaps a friend or two. Let me know, thanks.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Hey. You couldn't have picked a better one to come to, as people from Edmonton are coming this round as well as the usual gang. I take it you're a Fox main?

Looks like this Bi-weekly is going to be fairly large. I can't bring my cube, so we need to see if anyone else can.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hm i cant sorry, but yeah.

and fox machine, my brother also goes to school in vancouver, do you by chance go to AI? (art institute of vancouver whatever, actually in burnaby)

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
I guess you could say I main fox, but it might be a little rusty as I havent played seriously for a while.
kithkin: No I've never heard of AI, but yeah I goto UBC if you care to know.

Top Bottom