• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Starts at 1 PM. Goes until whenever JEremy says GTFO

Also, ATTN: Jeremy. Transit says no bus service to your house. And we can't get any rides. Is the c-train station within walking distance? >__>

I T I

Smash Apprentice
Starts at 1 PM. Goes until whenever JEremy says GTFO

Also, ATTN: Jeremy. Transit says no bus service to your house. And we can't get any rides. Is the c-train station within walking distance? >__>
1PM....today?

I'm so not making it. =[

Also, Dalhousie is definitely not within walking distance.

Edit: I think.

Edit edit: Nope. Definitely not even close.

kithkin

Smash Champion
usually start time isnt when you HAVE to be there.

RILEY

Contact me, I will be out tonight, but I may call or something, we need to coordinate rides for sunday to and from jeremys

I can do way there, you do way back? (if we dont talk)

DJT88

Smash Cadet
usually start time isnt when you HAVE to be there.

RILEY

Contact me, I will be out tonight, but I may call or something, we need to coordinate rides for sunday to and from jeremys

I can do way there, you do way back? (if we dont talk)
Alex, I don't need you to bus to my house, I just need you guys to go to cardell and I'll pick you guys up. Call me ASAP if you haven't left yet. also I need your cell phone number.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
can;t come today(saturday) ill try tomorrow. today i have to go to a family dinner thingy. and tomorrow i might have to go out with my girlfriend. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't really count me in just yet.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Thanks for coming you guys, that was really fun! Levi you forgot your iPod and headphones here :(. I guess that's just another reason for you to come to the north ;).

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Lol, shouldn't have picked Peach... probably would've been better if I was Marth or Fox.
For East vs West, Marth or Luigi instead of Falco o_o;

I make some horrible choices.

Edit: Watching over the vids, you can definitely tell my play is real rusty, no confidence and a lot less technical. I'm happy I got a little bit of practice before the crews or else I wouldn't have been able to short hop with fox ever!

Levi5

Smash Ace
Mariownage was in all caps, and I don't really own with mario anyways.

Plus I don't plan on anyone calling me by Mariownage anyways so I may as well be Levi

Top Bottom