• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

I T I

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, anybody care to play Taxi on Sunday? I have arrangements for Saturday, but am unable to make it on Sunday due to my friend's anniversary with his girlfriend. :<

I'm staying at his place in Citadel, and don't mind paying for gas/whatever. MSN: josh@lrsi.net :)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
IM confused, I dont even know whats happening sunday.
He's referring to Sunday the 16th for AME. Josh is still one of the first people to ever post in this bi-weekly thread and we still haven't had the chance to play him! If anyone's coming from the northwest for both days of AME, it would be great if you could carpool him for Day 2. (...like say...Steve? Aren't you staying up there somewhere maybe kind of a little bit sorta..?)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
If you have a Gamecube (that is, a cube-shaped gaming console) and wouldn't mind bringing one (or all) to AME, please let me know.

Currently, cubes are coming from the following areas:
  • RJM - 2
  • Janitor - 3
  • Seyasha - 1
  • Kithkin - 1

Proton Jon

Smash Rookie
I have a VCR here, it's what I use to play my games on. I don't have any way to get it to you though since it's kind of big and I'd rather not be hopping around Transit with it.

Proton Jon

Smash Rookie
Are you even coming to this, Jon?
I was debating coming to watch and spectate if that was okay. There's no way I'd try to actually play though since I wouldn't stand a chance and it's really short notice to say that.

If you were still at your old place, I could probably look into dropping off my VCR to you since I'm just up here in Harvest Hills anyways.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Do you have a phone number I might be able to reach you at tomorrow by any chance? I have a lot of running around the city to do in the morning, so I could probably swing by.

As to spectators, I can't stop anyone from coming to watch and not play, but it sure doesn't help me at all, especially with so many people dropping out on short notice. The prize pot for singles has lost $100 in the last 24 hours.

Proton Jon

Smash Rookie
Do you have a phone number I might be able to reach you at tomorrow by any chance? I have a lot of running around the city to do in the morning, so I could probably swing by.

As to spectators, I can't stop anyone from coming to watch and not play, but it sure doesn't help me at all, especially with so many people dropping out on short notice. The prize pot for singles has lost $100 in the last 24 hours.
Sent you a PM with my phone number and some extra stuff.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
did you include st albert in that 100?

Wilson says (5:27 PM):
ok levi i have some bad new
Wilson says (5:34 PM):
nobody from st albert can some to AME
exept for gerbil and he doesnt have a ride
Levi says (9:52 PM):
what
you're gay

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
9th? Seriously?

Wow. I though you guys would've placed higher.
9th means that at least 16 people placed higher than you, and I can't think of 16 better players that attended AME. Who beat you? Mich and Randall?

Stevo

Smash Champion
the doubles basically was 4 unbeatable teams....

then 5th and lower was just who didnt have to face those four first.

I think stu and I could have been fifth but really its a toss up.

there was lots of good players at this tournament.

Top Bottom