• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to miss out on Smash at Levi's place tomorrow after all. Sorry to those who wanted to play some rounds against me. I'll try to make the next gathering, and I'll have to postpone the all-character ditto matches with Levi until a later date.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Hmm, I may not be able to make it to the Bi weekly...

On a completely unrelated note,
MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM MOAR SPAM...

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash XXVI - RESULTS

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash XXVI
RESULTS

SSBM SINGLES
Pools
1: Kithkin
1: DJT
3: HylianHero
3: =]
5: PKT
5: Azure49
7: RJM
7: Koda
9: Proton Jon
9: JAPMAN
11: Liz
Bracket

1: =] ($27.50)
2: Kithkin
3: DJT
4: PKT
5: RJM
5: Koda
6: Proton Jon
6: Azure49
7: HylianHero
7: Liz
7: JAPMAN

Thanks for coming out everybody!

As I mentioned in an early post, this bi-weekly was the last to occur at this house and we are moving to a new location in the neighbourhood of Montgomery for December 1st. The bi-weeklies will NOT be starting up again in two weeks, but when they do, I hope that they'll be bigger and better than ever before! Keep your eyes peeled on this thread for updates regarding future Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash tournaments.

(P.S. In case anyone was curious, every single tournament so far has been short at least one entrance fee, too, and I am aware of that. I hope this situation will be rectified for future events.)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Didn't Liz tie with Sho and Jon in pools, or is that becuase there were more people in your guys' pool?

I'm clean, I've payed all of my entrance fee's =P

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Dang, Mitch is Grim.

Sho; I want you to read this essay that MookieRah wrote. Even though it's old and you've probably already seen it, read it fully and in depth. The concept is very important. Just paste this number in the "showthread=" part of a SWF URL:103017

DJT88

Smash Cadet
I've payed for my brother and I ever since we started having entrance fees. And I saw Levi pay with those quarters lol. Anyways I only have four things to say after that bi-weekly:
1) Thanks a lot Randall, you're just awesome!
2) GG's everyone that was the best weekend I've had in a while, hope to see you guys again soon
3) CHAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!! Where were you!?
4) Riley, I will never forgive you! (just in case Levi forgot to tell you, he knows why and you should too).

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
hawt. You know what they say about girls who curl.
I lol'd so hard.

btw Alex, you're a meanie.

and btw Levi, good job, that's a great way to win the tourney. Sweep it. See, I told you you're the best, I'm just a no name loser as well as Neil, but neil is also grim!:cool:

Top Bottom