• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Proton Jon

Smash Rookie
So as a result of getting utterly destroyed on Sunday, I've actually started actively working on improving my game. I hope you guys are happy, you've drove me to actually try and improve. The only games I've ever done that with are King of Fighters and Guilty Gear. Now if only it would make a visible difference for next Pro Impact, which I will attend for sure.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I think I'll go, right now the plan is yes.

You'll have to whoop me at GG jon,

oh and I assume japanese language mode is on right? if not I'll be severely dissapointed.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Kudos to Brad for bringing that point up...I hope we win a random trophy so no one but I can read what it says.

And of course Ill be attending. Those stages are excellent for me :chuckle:

And I foresee into the future....More rests and alot more platform cancelling.

RowdyRego

Smash Rookie
ok and whens the next tournament after that?
my name is chris and nov 4 im busy at around 4-6 ish

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Meh, SoCal keepin' it real, you guys wish you were as stylish as us n_n.

Plus we've got John. srsly one of these days he's gonna start playing again and we can have a trucru

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
omggggg lol
I totally forgot about this here topic, actually all of smashboards, even though I get like e-mails or something, I just kinda ignore and delete them >.>

I broked my computer ;_; so I'm using my old crappy one and it's teh suck =(

South is totally getting overrun, but if me and neil come in the picture it's like WHAM! oh noezzzzzz o_o
but wait! we haven't played in forever! ahhhh we make no difference T.T we fail.

Hey Gary, so when is the next time you're in Calgary? =d

Bunch of new people eh? How'd they do, like I mean not in the standings and stuff >.> and Levi, I want your assessment of how much potential you think they have.
Why did Mich play in teams and not in singles? It kinda made that team with the one player lonely =(

Hi Alex.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, south actually only lot by... 1 or 2 stocks last time.

XD

Most of them in my opinion have a lot of potential, HylianHero has a surprising zelda.

and Mich woke up part way through

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's are always surprising. They can double fair/bair and both sweet spots hit at head height and knee height. Also she has some awkard moves that hit diagnolly making it hard to DI. I played lots of Zelda in Vic so I know this =\

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Isnt HH and Proton Jon newbies? How did Randall and Alex lose to 'em? Also, isnt hylian hero Zhu's old alias? lol...

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Oh dude, I am quite capable of losing to any Peach, thank you very much. :) As for Alex, the mighty Mario fireballs simply ended up being too much for him to handle and having summoned the Mariownage vibes from the very tournament in which he was competing allowed Jon to take two games on MKII and Rainbow Cruise following a Nitrocide®.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I get tired of this.

lolol No Johns Randall.
What the ****. Seriously.

Randall00 said:
I am quite capable of losing to any Peach, thank you very much.
One more time:

Randall00 said:
Need another?

Randall00 said:
Show me the john.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Plus we've got John. srsly one of these days he's gonna start playing again and we can have a trucru
No "no John" johns. :laugh:

My flight to Calgary is booked for the 17th of December (which is sadly after AME). I dunno how long I'll be staying for though.

Levi you would know all about sandbagging wouldn't you?

kithkin

Smash Champion
By the way victor, its stupid of you to assume a freshman is bad at the game, both proton jon and hylian hero ICYU are actually fairly good.

I mean, dont judge them by how new they are, they obviously have some skill if they can win like that.

edit: Gary D= noooooo

I didnt sandbag crews, I lost to Mich but I still think it was some of my best playing.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Mario had a PhD, but then DK stole his Tie and wrote **** on it, and kept it. Now he's no longer Dr. Mario, and he has to plumb to keep his family out of debt, he's also an alcoholic.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
No "no John" johns. :laugh:

My flight to Calgary is booked for the 17th of December (which is sadly after AME). I dunno how long I'll be staying for though.
LOL@ that first sentence

Awww, that's too far away Gary T.T
*misses j00*

Props to the newcomers. you did very good for your first time playing outside of your regular competition.
Heyheyhey! I never got props ;_;

Top Bottom