• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah I dont know.

my guess would depend if she got pissed directly at you guys or at people coming over.

if it was people coming over than it was the sudden increase of people by two maybe?

if directly at you, you didnt answer the phone :/? I wouldnt know.

edit: anyways, anyone pulling a cool for this bi-weeklie? like levi going all mario again?

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
lmfao, no i'm not going all mario, becuase mario is ko ********, japanese play hates mario.

also riley isn't coming cus he hates only fd and dl64

Azureblade49

Smash Rookie
Azura here, letting everyone know that I'm actually available this Sunday, so I can come this time. Only a couple of you guys might know me, but it'll be fun to meet the rest of you and it will be a nice change of pace to play with some new faces.

Here's hoping I don't embarass myself too badly...

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
lol, k. I dunno you yet =P

Sup, I'm Levi.
What character do you play / Enjoy playing?
Whom is it you already know? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

HylianHero3

Smash Rookie
Randall i will be there for sunday, Azura knows me, jon and randall actually knows azura as well, afterall i still owe levi a match

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Smash friday, anyone?

Be out by 10 tell me if you're coming before hand; i'm serious, i don't wanna hear that **** like last weekend

Ermine

Smash Ace
For all the people who haven't gotten a chance to play me yet... if you do... and we play Random Stage...

It will be Yoshi Story... ESPECIALLY if I say I don't want it to be Yoshi Story or that it will be... ask anyone...

DJT88

Smash Cadet
For all the people who haven't gotten a chance to play me yet... if you do... and we play Random Stage...

It will be Yoshi Story... ESPECIALLY if I say I don't want it to be Yoshi Story or that it will be... ask anyone...
I can attest to this. Kevin does have the worst luck with random stage for some reason, eventhough he still beats my *** anyway, man I want to come on Sunday soooooooo bad!

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I cant come anymore. Something related to my bank account is ****ed up, so i won't be comming for bi-weeklies for a bit until i make some dough. Plus i need to start saving so i can buy christmas presents and stuff.

Top Bottom