• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
It's like karma, you +rep good posts and -rep bad posts giving them a reputation[+/-]. Only rep doesn't exist on smashboards anymore.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
green / red boxes under your postcount, the more rep you had the more you gave / took away from the person who you were +/- repping

oh and the more you had the more boxes, Joel had like 12 boxes. Randall had like 3 >_>

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
btw, which school does everyone go to, i know some peoples are out of school, but if you still go.. Where?
I got to Bowness ^^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Bowness? LOLOL.

I go to Hunting Hills High School. Turns out i can rent out the gym(s), so i'll see if i can get a cast4 venue there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol, hey Victor how old are you?

i'm 4 days older than Brad. I was born on the 23rd of December while he was born on the 27th. Something interesting to point out is that the date between or birthday's is Christmas.

Also. I'm 15, it says that on my Nex >__>

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Go away Victra >___>

John, I can't host smash for you this weekend, but If you tell me a good date for next week, I'll gladly host something.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Egh, I've been unreasonably angry all week--that's too bad I probably would've enjoyed it otherwise. :cool:

That is SO unacceptable, I'm going to have a very hard time resisting getting banned with a rebuttal. What the **** is wrong with these people...

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
The majority of the Brawl board is made up of trash. When someone posts something that isn't trash people feel the need to turn it into trash with flaming.

Wavedashing never meant much to me. All it's really used for (Outside of Luigi, Sorry Randall.) is spacing, and mindgames for the most part.

Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the upcoming bi-weekly.

kithkin

Smash Champion
The majority of the Brawl board is made up of trash. When someone posts something that isn't trash people feel the need to turn it into trash with flaming.

Wavedashing never meant much to me. All it's really used for (Outside of Luigi, Sorry Randall.) is spacing, and mindgames for the most part.

Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the upcoming bi-weekly.
That reminds, me, we need the usual discussion of rides between us three.

oh lol.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I hate to say it guys.

But when was the last on topic post?

Thats right, and I'm the only one whos allowed to spam since you cant stop me.

Anyways, relevancy: Confirming for sunday

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Also Levi. You and Brad can't come Saturday. My dad has to work all weekend and Brent's going to a concert.

I'll talk to Sean if he can host then. : /

kithkin

Smash Champion
Also Levi. You and Brad(?!?!?!?) can't come Saturday. My dad has to work all weekend and Brent's going to a concert.

I'll talk to Sean if he can host then. : /
I think you mean Chad, cause I had just heard of this like yesterday.

And always lol-cancel bad posts victor.

Anyways, I'm either bussing there and ridin' back, or carpooling with riley there, but I know I'm not hanging out with Liz which means IM COMING CAUSE I WAN COME.

that also means, you'll probably have a ride back if you'd like.
edit: actually, how were you planning on getting back?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Actually, I might be able to come. It depends though.

Also, new sig. I had it made for me (Has a matching avatar as well) at another site and it owned so much, I thought I'd change it. News of Diddy in Brawl is all good, and Luigi was just confirmed recently.

ANYWAY enough brawl, more Victor making me look good.

Top Bottom