• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It is really ****ing cold outside in December!

Who can house people in December...!?!

It's that time again! I need to know who might be able to let a few people stay over at their house for a weekend on the weekend of December 15th - 16th!

This tournament registry is getting even crazier than I anticipated, so I would encourage ALL of you to ask your parents/roommates/whatever if you can house ANY number of people for a weekend.

There are 4 players confirmed to be coming up from the U.S. already and I'm almost certain that the number of people who have officially filled out the registration form will double from hereon out.

CONFIRMED HOUSING
  • RJM, MICH, JIN
    • xXx-NoobKing-xXx
    • Blunted_Object10
    • Kage
    • Jarc
  • BackItch - (10)
    • LemonLau
    • Geed
    • SuPeRbOoM
    • Kuriko
  • =] - (5)
    • ~.~?
    • Jiangshadow
    • stv
    • gerbil
  • Kithkin - (2)
    • Janitor
    • K Lover
UNCONFIRMED HOUSING
  • Valdemar
CONFIRMED PLAYERS THAT STILL ARE NOT OFFICIALLY HOUSED ANYWHERE!
  • C@$H Mooney
  • deox
  • Fogel
  • robyextreme
  • MikeMonkey
  • mikeHAZE
  • Nes
  • unspec4
Keep in mind that the above list does not include most of the B.C. and Edmonton players that are still planning to be here.

BRAD = Are you still housing the Red Deer crew? Have you talked to them about it at all? Do you know if it will be more than just Sean and Victor?

LEVI = What about the St. Albert people? Do you know if gerbil's involved? Wilson seemed to believe that Drew wasn't even planning on going, but you generally have better ties to them than others.

CHAD = We're definitely going to max out your housing limit. :)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
n_n only the best for you John

Randall, i'll be housing the St. Albert guys, just gotta get in contact with them a little better. I know Parka, Wilson, Stv, fo sho, but I also don't think Drew is comin, and also I never hear from Gerbz

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double post

Sho adress is 10 blue ridge bay NW
Might only be able to stay till like 5:50-6:05, cause im leaving for badminton at like 6:15

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I don't know if it would be a wise idea to play today....next bus for tuscany is in 20 mins, The closest i can get off at is Tuscanry valley VIEW, then it looks like an approximate 20-40 minute walk to blueridge bay.

Maybe playing some other time like tomorrow or sunday is better. Unless you can drive.

Oh and you should tell me your name so that if I call you i won't be like "Ummm can i speak to your son?" (assuming your in high school). Plus itd look bad if i just showed up at your place and I didn't know your name.

kithkin

Smash Champion
BRAD = Are you still housing the Red Deer crew? Have you talked to them about it at all? Do you know if it will be more than just Sean and Victor?
Okay a few things here.

I believe that they have their own thing, so I am no longer hosting them (thats what I was told once, so I'm not entirely sure) and I cant confirm housing for anyone else yet, I'll talk to my parents.

Also, Have "I" filled out the form? I think I have.

ALSO WHENS YOUR BIRTHDAY TAYLOR? we might actually have someone younger than me who isnt a brother of someone who came before.

oh and guys, I technically can get my drivers any time after new years, (but I'm going to do driving school, just a matter of when)

edit: levi, learners is really easy to get.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
taylor plays badminton?!?!?! i play badminton!!!! but i haven't been playing for so long. its been vball for the past month, and no biweeklies for me. but ill try to come to the next biweekly!

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Lol Nooooooooooooooooooooooo im the new youngest dang,
Btw mach, my friends and i go to the University of Calgary, almost every Friday, you could come if you wanted

mach5

Smash Journeyman
i feel to young playing badminton at the university. i just stick to the typical leisure center. and brad, even though you maybe be young, you look freaking old. i remember you saying you can get into bars

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Brad, **** off, no one said learners was hard to get, and no one asked you if you were getting it anyways. >_____>

Just Read Allan's post, I'm pretty sure That's just bull**** too, since Brad says he doesn't drink, and he doesn't actually look that old anyways.

Lol, i'm not even mad, Brad just says some pretty ******** things sometimes

kithkin

Smash Champion
Why the hate levi? it was just conversation...

And yeah, I dont actually rememebr saying I could get into bars, since I dont drink/want to drink/ will drink. But I do remember saying that I've been confused for 18+

But yeah, rileys still the youngest technically, but I never count him since hes levis brother and I liked being the youngest.

I DONT ONLY SOMETIMES SAY ******** THINGS LEVI

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
taylor plays badminton?!?!?! i play badminton!!!! but i haven't been playing for so long.
Point of fact...I play badminton, too. :)

Okay a few things here.

I believe that they have their own thing, so I am no longer hosting them (thats what I was told once, so I'm not entirely sure) and I cant confirm housing for anyone else yet, I'll talk to my parents.

Also, Have "I" filled out the form? I think I have.
Thanks for the update.

You have filled out the form, yes. Anyone who's got a green cell beside their name in this list has filled it out.

Calgarian smashers who still need to fill it out:
  • Fox Machine
  • JAPMAN
  • Neat
  • JIN
  • MICH
  • xpiritflare
  • Koda
  • DJT
  • PKT
  • Valdemar
  • ICYU
  • pibbers
  • BlueBlueGlassMoon
  • QAZ
  • Pawl
  • Bizzareo
  • No Limitz
  • Seyasha
  • Buddyvishnu
  • Poo
  • dreadheaddude
  • Casanoooova
  • Punky
Probably a few others.

Rileyzor

Smash Cadet
But yeah, rileys still the youngest technically, but I never count him since hes levis brother.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol even I'd +rep that.

Sorry but you know me, I liked calling myself the youngest.

Dude, I've gone over there just to hang out with you before, you cant dare think you're not cool.

Top Bottom