• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princeton Intercollegiate Smash Invitational 11/13-14 VIDEOS [mostly DONE - 77 vids!]

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Wtf lava combos?! I didn't get to see grand finals until just now (I was eating at the time).

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Poop. I'll upload some tonight or something. I've been running around amid much craziness.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Lolol in my games against j-flo i'm completely clueless, nana ****ed me up. JFlo you ****.

I wonder if anyone recorded Scar taking 15 stocks (I think) off our crew. That was kinda interesting I thought..

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Justin's had a lot of practice against my subpar G-Dub (as well as Papa John's, lawl), QERB, so he deffo knows the match-up.

In other news his Nana is actually smarter than he is, which is saying quite a lot.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
True, it was a combination of him knowing the matchup, and me not knowing it (johns). Gotta study up on my Dire vs. Nick vids lol

In other news his Nana is actually smarter than he is, which is saying quite a lot.
Lol yeah his Nana was so smart. It was like Popo and Einstein

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
****nittt, there are at least fourvideos of me recorded (3 crew battles and one singles set) and i want footage from all of them. Fastterrrr.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Ok guys, starting tomorrow, I'm going to do the singles that didn't have sound. I'll post them on Youtube as something ambiguous (with background music) and I'll need your help identifying them.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Ok guys, starting tomorrow, I'm going to do the singles that didn't have sound. I'll post them on Youtube as something ambiguous (with background music) and I'll need your help identifying them.
If you have a falcon ditto, three games, where black falcon wins game one 1 stock, navy wins game 2 one stock, and last stock black falcon gets three stocked on dreamland, it's me vs. mikael and i'm the black falcon.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon dittos are mad whack and random. That's all I have to say about them. If I won, it's because of luck and a few good tech chases.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Actually I lied, I have everything figured out for singles (except for friendlies, which I probably won't put up) except for one set.

Match 1: red Falco vs. Sheik on stadium, Match 2: red Falco vs. black Falcon on dreamland. Falco wins both matches and wins set. Who is this?

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Actually I lied, I have everything figured out for singles (except for friendlies, which I probably won't put up) except for one set.

Match 1: red Falco vs. Sheik on stadium, Match 2: red Falco vs. black Falcon on dreamland. Falco wins both matches and wins set. Who is this?
Does the Falco play kind of oddly?

It could be Goof vs Chred

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I'm just curious, was wobbling banned at this tournament?

I almost did it to Qerb in the second match against his falco, but I panicked because I wasn't sure of the rules and forward smashed him out of it.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm converting them as I post.

It was weird though. They started off as a really tiny image resolution, so I had to expand them.

By the way, does anyone remember the respective ordering of the members of their crews in the ones that were recorded?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HAB I'm watching your vids of you, mikael, JR and Tommy going to ROM.... and I still have no idea why I'm watching it lol.
Because they're hilarious.

Mikael and John eventually spent like half the ride home expounding upon Mikael's ***** Gun idea.

Top Bottom