• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princeton Intercollegiate Smash Invitational 11/13-14 VIDEOS [mostly DONE - 77 vids!]

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm the Falcon, and DMX (John Ryan) is the red Fox. Don't know who the green team is.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've been trying to upload crew videos and either NYU or Youtube (I suspect NYU though), is being a gigantic ****, and every time I try to upload a video, it either gets an error, or never starts actually uploading.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
hmm sometimes if you have a weak internet connection you constantly get errors on youtube when you try to upload vids. maybe that's the problem?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
NYU is gay and throttles upload speeds so hard. I'm thinking that somehow that's messing with youtube's ability to realize I'm uploading stuff to it.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
The YouTube status bar is weird. Don't trust it. I just keep refreshing my account main page until I see the video show up, then I cancel the upload.

Top Bottom