• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I've already looked into ways around that.
Just have an entry fee, and call it a cash prize, and its all good.
We do it here with "free" poker tournaments and slot machines all the time.

I'm trying hard as I can to build South West Florida into as good as Florida's other regions, opening up a gaming lounge after this big tournament seems to be the right way to go.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yup, I think I'm gonna be coming to this as well as Florida Gaming on the 30th.

M!X, we're getting that MM, and if you win any of the matches, guess where we're going!? lmao :chuckle:
Nice to hear that man, and yea I know where you'll take me :laugh: I won't bann that stage ^.< unless you bann my Fav. stage then I'll have to do it :(

if anyone from Naples needs a ride i've got room for 4 more in my car and i'm happy to provide transportation
Nice man, you'll join us ^.^ we may need your help to bring with our other crew members like Cocaine and SlashDaSmash, do u know if Ditzy will be going??? or maybe Vicious???

We gotta have a fest before the tourney bro

I'm busy running up bussiness plans, but the gist is MiX, that Rainbow and Jungle Japes have set, expected outcomes. It isn't unpredictable, and a good player good easily abuse it.

Rainbow Cruise ends campers.
Jungle Japes, while does endorsing camping to an extent, can end up in pretty exciting matches in some cases.
The US scene is completely player based, and I feel some audience consideration should be taken into account.

and some other stuff, by my head hurts from all of this research and decision making, setting up a business is a *****.
If you don't mind I can post this in AiB, it will bring a few people like it did on mine... and I'll contact the others I know that only have AiB, I havent been able to tell them about this cuz I have been waiting for you to post this on AiB...

I can deal with RC and Jungle Japes is fine too... but would this mean you will bann Pirate and Luigis??? I rather have Luigis then Jungle Japes... at the very least you should bann Pirate and bann either Luigis or Jungles

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
CRASHiC you gotta respect the name mannnn es Volta!!!

4LUV is just for fun xD

and @M!X

i'm down for that man, just hit me up on my personal and i'll see when i can get over your way

-!-

Smash Lord
I will be there...Chyeeaaaa

-Abscent
long time no see man, good to hear your coming ^.^

ssoooo wolf hrnut agrees just bann it is luigis still off?
I think he took it off or is working on something... i wanna mm you in Luigi's mansion dawg, you up for it???

$10 2/3 with Snake
$10 2/3 with Kirby

Let me know :)

EDIT: and of course all matches will be in Snakes/Kirbys Mansion hahaha

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
lower the stakes to maybe 1 or 2$ and u got a deal i only want the snake tho

fox vs. snake 2/3 just luigis? or do u wanna go sumwhere else 2 maybe ill mm your kirby when i get the matchup down:chuckle:

AND Crashic i really think you should do a standard stage list

-!-

Smash Lord
lower the stakes to maybe 1 or 2$ and u got a deal i only want the snake tho

fox vs. snake 2/3 just luigis? or do u wanna go sumwhere else 2 maybe ill mm your kirby when i get the matchup down:chuckle:

AND Crashic i really think you should do a standard stage list
then let's do a $5 mm for each character... I can't go lower then that... or why not just a $10 MM just snake, 3/5 and yea just Luigi's if not then there's no point in this is there :(

also He's doing pretty good with the lists... I think he will have it balanced out soon ^.^ the Starters are just what SBR have, it can't get better then the big 4

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
i totally would be down for that but i dont have that kind of money to risk right now i can do 5 dollars maybe bu im also tryin to see if wolf doesn't wana do a fox wolff mm for 1 $
but if i cant get 5 then i dont know.

-!-

Smash Lord
i totally would be down for that but i dont have that kind of money to risk right now i can do 5 dollars maybe bu im also tryin to see if wolf doesn't wana do a fox wolff mm for 1 $
I doubt he'll bother doing a MM of just $1... well let me know if u raise enough money...

Nine 1 One

Smash Rookie
wel i just read through the thread and now my head hurts ._. This being my first tourney :D. So like how much cash should i bring, i need to bring my own controller?, Striking characters?

Edit: YEEES my dad said he would give me money. SO i will be attending. And anyone wanna do money matches then? And would anyone like to do doubles with me?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
wel i just read through the thread and now my head hurts ._. This being my first tourney :D. So like how much cash should i bring, i need to bring my own controller?, Striking characters?

Edit: YEEES my dad said he would give me money. SO i will be attending. And anyone wanna do money matches then? And would anyone like to do doubles with me?
Yes, you will need to bring your own controller.
As for money, if you have a partner, you will need 5 dollar door fee, and 10 dollars each to enter doubles, as well as Singles entry fee of 10 dollars
If you are just entering singles, you will only need the 5 dollar door fee and 10 dollars.

-!-

Smash Lord
yeh bro...ive been itchin to play in a tournament since january. I dont check this board often enough though lol. I cant wait.
ohh so you have been out of the tourney scene for a long time >.< this thing is gonna get big, it'll be a nice return tourney for you :)

M!X, I'll MM you for $5. Not on Luigi's Mansion, though. I'll be banning that. :p
but of course, I owe you a MM we didn't do since my tourney... it was $5 Kirby vs Yoshi I believe??? and yea it will be a normal match no need to go to Luigi's hahaha I'm broken there!!!

anyone wanna do a 5dollar mm .-.
I'll MM you with my Snake and/or Kirby???

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
ohh so you have been out of the tourney scene for a long time >.< this thing is gonna get big, it'll be a nice return tourney for you :)
true...but i have been smashing on a regular basis at my school. Don't take it easy on me haha, my Diddy Kong still serves that potassium in large quantities =P

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
i dont do Low MM for a a dollar. and you gotta pay me my money dawg.. we should MM the money you owe me. IFFFFF u beat me you dont owe me anything,

I'll do ~5-10 dollar MMs at this. (Or any tournament I'm at) Get at meh!
ill MM you ZSS 5$ 2/3

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Lammmeeeeee Wolf Lameeeeee im starting to think that its just an exscusecuz u dont want me to play your wolf!

Nine 1 One

Smash Rookie
I'll MM you with my Snake and/or Kirby???
Cool And i added your skype if you need to contact me for anyreason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine 1 One
anyone wanna do a 5dollar mm .-.
I'll MM whoever you play with my luigi $5 2/3 standard SBR rules.
Sweet.

5 dollar.
My foot (Jigglypuff), your wario
i wouldnt want you foot in my wario. I think you know why ;D

I really need to practice offline. I just checked my data recently and i have 9700 plus matches online and like 300 offline ._.

Also does anyone still need a doubles partner?

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
C
Also does anyone still need a doubles partner?

I may need a doubles partner depending on my friends availability...i'll be free this weekend if you wanna game or something. I live right in Fort Myers, so im sure you are only a few exits down the way. Let me know if ya want to or not. 941-270-7902

Nine 1 One

Smash Rookie
I may need a doubles partner depending on my friends availability...i'll be free this weekend if you wanna game or something. I live right in Fort Myers, so im sure you are only a few exits down the way. Let me know if ya want to or not. 941-270-7902
cool but i dont know if i will be able to do anything this weekend. also *spreads phone number*

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Not gonna lie, I really wanna go to this now. I wanna see how this turns out...

Regardless of if U think MK shud B banned or not.

:sonic: 4 steak tier!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
I wonder if Gordo will show up now....thats like...his main rofl.
lmao I dunno he may not... but then again he has Olimar and ummm idk who else XD his partner, Volta, is though

im up for an mm, my dedede vs your w/e, $5
hey Dew

$5 Snake vs DDD???

I need some major practice -.- but it has to be done before the tournament starts to warm up :)

Top Bottom