• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

Player-3

Smash Hero
wut
no metaknight
-explodes-

wait, i play falcon in brawl

wat
no metaknight
-explodes-

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
In case you guys missed i in the op, now without Metaknight, I'd like to hear if you guys feel that Luigi's Mansion and Rainbow Cruise are viable again.

Also, Halberd is now off neutral and moved to counterpick.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm very interested in seeing the results now that this is MK-free.

I dunno about RC, but characters like Olimar and DK still ****ing **** on Luigi's. I don't even think MK is as good on that stage as the aforementioned two.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Really?
I've heard that Metaknight shuts Olimar down on Luigi. But if it gives characters that heavy of a favor, I'll get rid of it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Not to mention certain heavyweight characters can tank excessively, and abuse the hell out of the ceiling to rack up really fast damage.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i dont see a problem with luigi's there is no need to ban it, the house can be broken wtf are you guys talking about???

well you might as well make rainbow cruise and japes legal now

-!-

Smash Lord
yay an tourney with MK being banned!

k, I rather DDD be banned instead lmao... I'm serious though :laugh:

anyways I don't think MK should be banned but hey w/e I wanna see how this turns out with no MK... so I don't mind this being a no MK allowed, let him come when it's not Broken!

about Luigis, I don't like that stage but don't mind it being banned or not, Rainbow cruise is a much worse stage imo though, that I cannot stand :laugh:

I rather you take out Pirate ship over Luigi's but in the end some characters do have to have the advantage over others in such stages... that's why it's a counter XD but like I said I don't mind Luigi's being there or not though RC should deff. be taking out for good...

EDIT:
wut
no metaknight
-explodes-

wait, i play falcon in brawl

wat
no metaknight
-explodes-
lmao will you guys still make an apperance??? haven't seen you guys in a long time...

btw I have your controller.. and it's been secured so I don't loose it by the time I have the chance to return it :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
Mk banned?

Ah so that means Im winning this then.

Luigis mansion should be banned lol.

Rainbow cruise should be legal.. its a CP in the SBR rules, was also a CP in melee. Im pretty sure we'ere the only region that has rainbow cruise banned.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sorry for double post

but my basic plan is to start ddd,
then if i fight falco use snake
and for random cp's i'll use rob

for Co18 tho, im either gona use snake/rob or kirby
i havnt decided lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i consider myself to know that matchup like one of the best in the game...

but that doesnt nessasarilly mean its enough to beat co18. If he's kind enough maybe he'll give me some friendlies, since im not MK anymore he shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
No MK dats pretty sweet id rather fight DDD n e way ANd crashic leave Luigis on CP it belongs there!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
NO MK??crashicc yourr are the bestt!! lol fxck mk . this is going to be a good tourneyy showw somee reall skillss atleast NO MK well see some good matchsss
btw Take LUIGIS off bann it cuz luigis manson is only ffor people that want to base a game on luck and lack SKILLS and dont want to prove by going to a regular stage
LMAO:laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I hope Luigi's is banned, or I'm going to run.
In circles.
Around everybody.
Then I'll just dodge.
When the houes breaks.
And help break it.
So it comes back again.
Because it's fun.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
wow your going to take luigis of counterpick thatz dumb cause that what the striking method is for so that if you dont play well on a stage you can ban it and last time aI checked a match should be por players sake not spectator the only preason emos even *****in bout it iz cuz i knocked him out of thelast doubles tournwy there do what you want but you may as well bann everythin that every1 says and i think lylat should beBANNEd
SO bann it cuz that seems like what you like to do

IF U DONT LIKE LUIGI WOLF theBANN it

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
WOLF im gladd ur more concerned with not getting beat on luigis then paracticing the stages that are actually played it may be banned this time but it isn't going to be banned at any gigs or other tourney

Top Bottom